spoon

Amongst the massage parlour, sauna and gogobar, first time blk visitor

Great report from Tawan, brings the best of memories, thank you

All the best for your Ayuthaya trip and make sure in the evening you return to Tawan and off somebody , I would not be surprised if your choice will be # 47 , LOL

47 still have defined muscle but yeah, not bulky type. My hometown is just less than 2 hour flight from bangkok which is why i dont feel too much pressure to experience everything at one go during this trip. Ill just follow the flow and see what will happen. Im on my way back from ayutthaya trip. Definitely worth a visit. Since im travelling solo, i make a deal with one of the motorcycle taxi instead, across the road from the station, avoiding long walk to the island, and maybe 30-40 touters waiting at the station for the tuktuk. Total dmg for the whole tour, 290, and i give 50 more tips to the driver. Went to wat mahamat, phra men, sri phanet which is on the island. Then went to wat yai mongkhol on the east, south of the train station. After that went to wat pusatthawan, on the south of the island on the other side of the river, which is actually quite far. On the way to this wat, saw the muslim quarters, portugese quartes and st joseph church. Then have lunch back on the island midway to the train. Arrived at ayutthaya around 10 and finished the whole tour just before 1, in time to catch train at 1.16. Next train available after this is at 4 pm. Good thing i checked the schedule online here

http://www.railway.co.th/checktime/checktime.asp?lenguage=Eng

Will be back in bangkok around 3. Might pay prime massage a visit for a massage then back to hotel to rest before my night adventure.

Train to ayutthaya class 3 (no ac, no seat reservation) is 20 one way. Cheapest way to go there.

Great report from Tawan, brings the best of memories, thank you

All the best for your Ayuthaya trip and make sure in the evening you return to Tawan and off somebody , I would not be surprised if your choice will be # 47 , LOL

Im wondering if its ok to stay late until the second midnight show ended? If i manage to sleep after the massage, i dont mind staying longer lol.

Im wondering if its ok to stay late until the second midnight show ended? If i manage to sleep after the massage, i dont mind staying longer lol.

sure you can stay until bar closes at 1, second show is on Fri and Sat only when there's enough of audience .

Advantage of staying longer is that some boys offed earlier will return to the bar for 2nd round so one may have a chance to catch his dream not available say, 3 hours before. 

Disadvantage is that long time off will be shorter as it will start later during night but sometimes boy may be sleepy in the morning  and you may have him till noon. LOL

Another advantage of showing in the bar late is that boys may be more willing for an off thus more amendable to price negotiation if that's your thing , not to mention that boy who did not bother even to look at you at 9.30 may be all smiles at 12.30

Yesterday seems like a lot of people then. Because the announcer says there will be a second show at midnight before the first show starts. Thanks for the insight :) on my way back to hotel after a great2 clean massage at prime.

glad you had a great massage at Prime. In my experience they do have a business pilocy of having well-trained staff, so my massages there have always been at least good, usually very good, sometimes excellent or outstanding. Never had a really disappointing one there.

Now for my final trip report.

So the prime massage was not exactly clean. But since i made it clear to go to tawan again and maybe offing a guy, i try very hard to restrain myself from getting a hard on. As soon as i enter soi 6, the punter outside already wave his hand and when i come to him, he brought me to the counter. Few other customer in front of me so i sit at the couch waiting for my turn. Two male customers, friends or couple, no idea, were choosing the massage and took 3 hour, 1 hour foot 2 hour oil massage. I heard the receptionist says anyone for foot but can choose for oil massage. As i am not looking for hanky panky this time, i just let the counter choose for me, as long as its male masseur. Apparently the center have 3 buildings, one is the same with the counter where foot massage and maybe other room as well there. Second one is clearly visible when u enter soi 6, few masseur sitting in front of this building. I were brought to a 3rd building which is to the right of the second one, no prime logo. Inside theres waiting area, with 2 big couch for foot or neck/shoulder massage. Inside maybe 4-6 masagge room with ensuite bath. My masseur came, not surprising that he is definitely not my type, young but looks like mama's boy, a bit on the chubby side. So into the room and the masseur ask of i want to shower, which i did. After great hot shower, the masseur enter and hand me towel, dried myself up and onto the table. I pretended to be shy and cover my private part, so he wont try to tease me, just in case. He covers my body with towel then started with legs then body. His massage skills is on a different level when compare with arena, strong pressure, long stroke with sensual towards the end of each stroke, crisscrossing his hands a lot, definitely my ideal kind of stroke. If this is any other day, i wouldve started to make some effort to show my pleasure to the masseur, hoping that he'll go further lol When he gets to my thigh and glutes, he was massaging my left side but his big hands brushes my right butt cheek with the tips of his fingers. I pretended to make some movement when i got tickled, showing slight discomfort and back to strong massage. This goes on for quite a while, more so when i turn around for the front massage. i cant believe i got a really strong will haha. When he massage my thigh on the front part, his finger brushes just a bit of the side of my balls. And i again move and back to strong pressure haha. All in all, the massage was superb, pretty sure id be getting HE if i let him. Alas, its not the time yet. So towards the end, he asked me to sit down, and take the pillow and put on his thigh at an angle, and asked me to lie down. He massage my neck and head. And that was it, 2 hour of very strong sensual massage, the best ive had, done by masseur that i dont really fancy yet i wouldve let him give me HE just because thats how good the massage was. Thanks andyy for the being the ambassador of prime lol. Definitely will come again here when i do come back to bkk in the future. Around 6, im already otw to hotel, ate my early dinner and dozed off shortly after. Didnt asked the masseur name though.

Thank you for a great and up to the point report.

I'm glad I guessed rightly above that your Tawan off will be #47 Soda. Your adventure confirms discussion point from other thread that boy disappointing for some may be treasure for others so always follow your guts.

as for eating alone when traveling solo easily solved - I always ask boy I'm offing if he is hungry, usually they are and we eat together .

Another charming option is to meet with one of our members for a meal and exchange of impressions.,

Hope you will be back  in BKK  soon

Yeah, i read your report before and read again about soda. Im glad i discussed the tips at the bar and avoid the awkward encounter in the morning. Seems like u also have a good time with him before the part he requested more. Also, i have no prior exp to compare with.

On a side note, on the second visit, i got to eavesdrop expat behind me chatting with one boy. He started with confronting the boy that be was supposed to be with him last time but he didnt, and the boy said yes yes i remember u. And says sometimes i can sometimea cannot. The whole coversation were building up on this. He start to asking about top or bottom, to which the boy say top only. Then he asked is the boy straight and he said he is. Then he asked then you will just fake it when the sex happened.... Very rude indeed. And these guy expect the boy will give their best? Then he start asking about other boys to the boy, i dont listen afterwards coz no 47 was already in front of me.

Yeah, i read your report before and read again about soda. Im glad i discussed the tips at the bar and avoid the awkward encounter in the morning. Seems like u also have a good time with him before the part he requested more. Also, i have no prior exp to compare with.

You are correct , I liked him a lot. 

Compensation was discussed , I always do, even when offing again boy from previous night and yet he sensed rightly he can squeeze more. But is was short time gain as first off was also last .

On a side note, on the second visit, i got to eavesdrop expat behind me chatting with one boy. He started with confronting the boy that be was supposed to be with him last time but he didnt, and the boy said yes yes i remember u. And says sometimes i can sometimea cannot. The whole coversation were building up on this. He start to asking about top or bottom, to which the boy say top only. Then he asked is the boy straight and he said he is. Then he asked then you will just fake it when the sex happened.... Very rude indeed. And these guy expect the boy will give their best? Then he start asking about other boys to the boy,

you are correct, sometimes both sides forget that even paid encounter can be lot of fun. And with attitude you described client can't expect anything behind mechanical although it may be everything he is looking for , just release.

top or bottom question is not rude though - is part and parcel of whole idea.

I'd not ask straight or gay question, I do ask 'you like boys or girls better ' but only if we alone already. Just out of curiosity as straight boys are performing better for me somehow.

Sometimes answers are shockingly blunt like ' I don't like boys" , all said while clinging to me quite amorously, or funny like " I like girls but I like your hand too" 

No, its only 15-also 3d cl in the rot thammada=normal train, 20 is ''express/rapid''. AND its free if you-should be easy for you- to pretend to be Thai-only say the name of destination at corect window and get the ticket for 0 bt.

BUS=van/minibus is 60 bt and runs ev 10/15 mins. Ends now at Mochit/BKK.

Train to ayutthaya class 3 (no ac, no seat reservation) is 20 one way. Cheapest way to go there.

Yeah, i purposely took the express train both ways, given my short trip, cannot waste a lot of time. 5 bath is a bit more than 0.1usd so not worth the wait. It turns out by chance, the next available train when i arrived at the station is the express.

I know i might look pan-asian and thai people speak thai to me, but as soon as i open my mouth, theyll know im not local haha.

Completed day 1 in tokyo and otw to osaka. I cant help but miss the cheap thai hospitality, from hotel, train, food, massage and the boys. a great 2 hour massage at prime cost me 800 bath, and looking at male massage option here, runs around 12k-15k yen for 90mins full body massage, thats higher than what i pay to off a tawan boy lol, and 6 times higher than 2 hour massage. I did spent overnight at 24kaikan, which was interesting and cheap, for tokyo standard, 2900 yen only. A lot of activity, even when i arrived there almost 1 am. Though it creeps me out when people were wondering from bed to bed touching others, but a simple gesture of surprised and they leave u alone. Waken up a few times but i think i slept all the way to 8am+ after 3am or so, so not a bad choice. Great facilities, lots of places to sleep, even have private room option if u want a peaceful uninterrupted sleep. I have another night in tokyo without any hotel booked, so maybe will pay another visit. Actually thinking of staying in, around fuji but staying in fuji alone isnt my idea of fun travel lol. Maybe a day trip is better.

Office attire basically. The one you wear when u go to the office, usually black slack with long sleeves shirt. No one who goes on vacation will wear that, not in a hot tropical country like malaysia or thailand. I guess to the boy, they are thos who will be the ideal repeat customer they want, big pockey and nothing else to do in thai.