spoon

Amongst the massage parlour, sauna and gogobar, first time blk visitor

Hi all,

I have just found out about this forum merely 2 days ago. I will be visiting bkk on transit (4 day 3 night) before my trip to japan in approximately 2 weeks from now. Arriving at bkk around 10.10pm and leaving at 2.50pm, so i only have 2 full days to enjoy bkk. Since im not into cities and shopping, my plan is to go ayutthaya on day 2 and maeklong/amphawa markets on day 3.

Now abit about myself. Im really into good massage. Been a regular massage goer back in my country (malaysia). I patronized both regular straight massage parlors that have male masseur and gay massage parlors. In KL, if i want really good massage, my best bet is the straight parlor. If i want the HE, gay parlour but with tips of course. I am excited to read here that u can actually have both in bkk from some of the massage parlour in bkk.

I am also into muscular guy, not into twink or lean fit. So i guess thats already limit my choices of massage parlor to maybe 3-4. Arena would be my first choice, then maybe v club, prince. As for proper massage most likely on day 3 or if i have time for day 4 before my flight (2.50pm), dr bear massage or prime.

Now moving on to sauna, not really a fan of sauna, maybe i lack confidence. Been to 1 time back home, maybe just 10 mins of fun watching a guy getting a bj, and 3 hours of nothing really put me off lol. Went to another sauna in HK and not much diff exp. but i dont want to miss not visiting one in bkk, and looks like r3 and babylon is the place to go.

Gogobar would be a totally new experience for me. I dont drink, so i dont even frequent a normal bar. But tawan and jupiter muscle boy makes me want to just go and see whats the hype. Not looking for anal, so i guess my choices are wider than most lol. But going to gogobar for the first time is really nerve wrecking for me. But surely it cant be worse than going in sauna in my towel for the first time right? One small question, do i need to buy alcoholic drink in the bars? Any minimum order? Or just tipping the gogoboy is fine?

Appreciate any tips for first timer to bkk. Dont think i get to do all of the above in my visit, so ill just want to have enough fun to get me to come back and do the rest of them haha. From what i gather, minimum tips for massage is printed on their menu/websites. Tips for gogobar seems to be around 2k not sure for how long. Overnight seems to be 3k. Off fee 500-700? Since im not looking for anal, do u think the tips is diff? I dont mind paying more if im satisfied but need to have some ballpark.

Thinking of booking a guide from siamroads for 1 or 2 days. Anyone have any recommendations? And what can the guide do and dont do?

Looking forward to replies!

Enjoy your visit and make the most of it.  Arriving at night, you may be able to check out a gogo show.  Certainly, Screwboys which has the latest show most nights.  A guide might be of help, Siamroads is gay owned and operated and can create a tour for you that goes to the clubs or massage parlors.  Do have a good time.

I consider the floating markets tourist traps and wouldn't go again if you invited me.

I consider the gogo bars in Bangkok way overpriced. Your numbers are correct, in Pattaya you can get everything for half.

"One small question, do i need to buy alcoholic drink in the bars? Any minimum order? Or just tipping the gogoboy is fine?"

You have to buy one drink to get in, doesn't have to be alcoholic (some places even have tea or coffee). No minimum order. Tipping up to you (If someone asks me for a tip, he won't get any).

"Since im not looking for anal, do u think the tips is diff?" You pay for the time. There are reports of people taking the boys just for dinner or sightseeing, no sex, still full tip expected.

Thanks for all the replies. As this will be my first time. Ill just go with the flow like i always do. My biggest regret during any trip has always been if i missed anything i actually want to visit, thus i always make my travel flexible and go wirh the flow. i do plenty of research though, but dont restrict myself with a tight schedule.

Keep more tips coming guys, since i live very close to thailand, this might very well be the beginning of my bkk addiction lol

Ji.

Note that Ampawa is only weekends-and late in the day. Its also still faiurly populair among Thai, so not too much of the tipical tourist-trap. Coming back to BKK in the eves may be challenging-except for taxi's.

What U write about m2m/normal msg is very much the same here in BKK-me myself came back into BKk 2 days ago and just had a terrific seance yesterday eve.

Bars/gogo are very well used to visitors from anywhere and their specific likes-so never will alco be pressed upon you.

For just normal msg try any shop, there are 100s in any touristy area of this big city. I would consider that Dr Bear as a tipial m2m-sex aimed place though.

Dan selamat jalan, ;lah.

i always make my travel flexible and go with the flow. i do plenty of research though, but dont restrict myself with a tight schedule.

that's perfect vacation attitude , specially if place is new to you as one never knows what will draw his attention next minute.

You seem very well prepared.

Don't worry about being nervous in the go-go bar , it will go away with first sip of water or whatever you will be drinking. If you will have boy sitting with you make sure you tip him, 100 baht will be ok but if you get more clingy with him you should tip a bit  more .

For Ayuthaya you can book a tour or just take a train at 8.20 for 20 baht and in front of Ayuthaya station you can rent tuk-tuk , drivers will have suggested itineraries, you will see more that way and will not be rushed as is usually a case on daytrips.

Here's a link  with my post about such trip I made last Dec  / page 2 , day 5 /, hope it helps, it's great World Heritage site

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10161-december-2015-adventures-bangkok-and-pattaya-trip/page-2?hl=trip

There was a mysterious issan food stall in Chtuchak near JJ mall.

3-4 gorgeous hunks with beautiful 6 packs dressed in traditional Thai costume, naked upper body with tiny blue cloth around hips serving grilled chicken etc. You can ogle 6 packs while eating somtums 200 Baht. Lol

I thought they are maybe moneyboys doing a day job but unfortunately they speak zero English. Many tourists were taking photos with the boys.

Guest ryanasia

Correct....but you may well get an extra (and heart-felt) kiss if you don't do anal. The majority of guys- not all, I emphasise- prefer to avoid it, even those identifying as bottoms.

This has certainly not been my experience. YMMV

If you're there on a weekend you can always go to Chatuchak market, get on the MRT and the stop is right at the markets.

Too bad im not going to be in bkk during weekend, maybe next visit.

There was a mysterious issan food stall in Chtuchak near JJ mall.

3-4 gorgeous hunks with beautiful 6 packs dressed in traditional Thai costume, naked upper body with tiny blue cloth around hips serving grilled chicken etc. You can ogle 6 packs while eating somtums 200 Baht. Lol

I thought they are maybe moneyboys doing a day job but unfortunately they speak zero English. Many tourists were taking photos with the boys.

I guess another reason for my second visit now lol

This has certainly not been my experience. YMMV

Got to agree that everyone experience will greatly vary. When it involve human, nothing is set in stone. Any review about a masseur i read in KL from other board, i normally went ahead and go try for myself first. Coz you only hear story from one side of the coin, so anything good or bad u hear are just hearsay with no proof. Needless to say, the physical/appearance, cleanliness of the place are what i looked for. Also massage skills, but then again, different people like different kind of massage, but rubbing half a bottle of oil with just 1 motion up and down is not a massage at all lol. The extra part are always uncertain. Your masseur migh have a bad day, or had tonnes of customer before, or the reviewer might be rude, or dirty etc, so extra might not be up to what u need. On the other hand, if the masseur is attracted to u coz u are hot, then of course ur extra will be very special lol. But it is always fun to read others experience, enough to motivate me to try it myself :) and who doesnt love a steamy story.

Finally touch down and checked in hotel in bangkok. Landed around 10pm local time. Check in hotel at 12 am. Dont think ill go out tonight. But my hotel room is awesome lol got second highest floor (21) room next to elevator with a balcony to view lumphini park. Now i regret not bringing my binocular haha. The bathroom is big, with glass windows next to the bath tub, and a separate shower. the room itself is not that big but the bathroom is awesome. Private balcony is definitely a bonus though i dont smoke. And i only pay a bit more than 100usd per day

Finally touch down and checked in hotel in bangkok. Landed around 10pm local time. Check in hotel at 12 am. Dont think ill go out tonight. 

what? You prefer to admire your glassy bathroom over checking how streets look like past midnight in such place famous for the night life? On your first visit there? Really? I'm shocked, water pleeease LOL  

Fair enough but don't wander the gay areas during the daytime....wait until the lights come on and the guys and punters arrive. My first view of Soi Twilight and Patpong was a terrible disappointment- it was 1100am. Litter-strewn. almost deserted and much of it shuttered. But then I returned at 1900....

That was in 1995 but the same applies today.