a447a

Bangkok report Dec 2016

The twins tend to cum and go. I haven't seen them for a while.

And yes, they were lovely guys. However, I know that one of them did time in prison a while back.

A few years ago the twin not in jail told me his brother was indeed in jail for an illeged death arising from jealously regarding a girlfriend.

What I did find a bit disturbing was the way he would stick his finger up his partner's ass, pull it out, stick it in his mouth (!) and then re-insert it. Sorry, but am I missing something here? I think that's disgusting.

What you are missing is that if and when it's clean, it's clean. Period.

On the rimming discussion, I can see why some people don't like it, at least not the active part. But I can confirm it's a big turn on for some guys, me included. I love doing it even more than getting it. Doing it not with everyone, depends on the guy, but I can do it with many Asians as they are usually not hairy there. Hair there I don't like. Smooth - yum!

Many Thai words and phrases don't come easily to a Western ear. Years ago I hired a gay Thai guy as my tutor, and naturally he educated me on tings like "you are handsome" "Where's the toilet?" and coming. Chuck wow was pronounced more like chok wow, and apparently it translates literally as flying a kite. I don't know whether it is chock or chuck, but as long as it is understood, who am I to challenge?

hong nam yoo teenai

koon lao

koon lao mah

bai gan

mai ow

My most embarrassing lesson was learning that you only say "krap" to a male. I wondered why women laughed at me.

I don't remember much, but the Thais always seemed thrilled when I tried.

it is chuck - ชัก 

koon lao? you mean koon (or khun) lor = you handsome

koon/khun lor maak (not mah) = you very handsome

bai gan? probably pai gan = go together, that's what you mean?

mai ow or ao = I don't want it

as it is with a tonal language, these attempts at transliteration don't do it justice, the wow in chuck-wow is pronounced it a certain way that is impossible to reflect with a latin alphabet, same for other words in the above

As for Brummbaer's funny banana, you probably kinda swallowed the "L" in banana and maybe started with a K istead of a G:

banana = gluai

cock = kuai (vulgar word)

The tone of both words is also different, with the one of gluai a bit difficult to produce for the westerner, whereas kuai is just flat tone. 

Anyway, enough of the useless Thai lessons lol

The twins tend to cum and go. I haven't seen them for a while.

And yes, they were lovely guys. However, I know that one of them did time in prison a while back.

I spoke to the manager tonight. The older twin sometimes drops in but the younger twin has returned home.

Yes I know about the twin who went to

Jail. In fact I had him in my room

Short time. Very nice guy and respectful.

Totally sexy slim tight body. According to

Another goodboy he was guilty by association not any actual violence.

I cannot attest to the veracity of that

But my experience with him was good.

I then headed next door to X-boys for the show. This turned out to be the best decision of the night by far!

The highlight was........a rimming show!!!

WTF? I thought I'd seen everything. The rimmer, a tall, hung handsome stud had his partner in every conceivable position. At one stage the rimmee had his ankles behind his ears as the rimmer licked and then fingered his hole. The audience - quite a large crowd of Chinese - clapped enthusiastically throughout.

The show finished in spectacular fashion with a rather attractive guy jacking off. His cumshot was the best I've seen in a while, which perhaps isn't saying much.

went to X-Boys last night with numazu to see the rimming show - alas, no rimming show at all :( , and no cum either. Lots of big cocks on display, but none of what was described in the quoted post above.

Was it maybe some x-mas special? Or a weekend thing, which means have to try again on a weekend? Who knows....

Left very diappointed

Guest ronnie4you

It seems like a lot of us are circling around each other in Bangkok.

As for rimming, what's so clean about eating pussy anyway? Yet guys love to do it, even though that's where women piss, bleed, and give birth. Turns me off! :)

Rimming is a gift from God. To give or to receive. If you are hung up about feces, get a wash and clean well. It will be no dirtier than licking his tit. Really!

As for bai-gan, I was told it meant go away. The boy who wouldn't accept my multiple "no's" and kept following me down the street stopped dead in his tracks when I said "bai-gan" He left me completely. I was quite thankful. So, whatever it really means, it does not mean let's get together!

It seems like a lot of us are circling around each other in Bangkok.

As for rimming, what's so clean about eating pussy anyway? Yet guys love to do it, even though that's where women piss, bleed, and give birth. Turns me off! :)

Rimming is a gift from God. To give or to receive. If you are hung up about feces, get a wash and clean well. It will be no dirtier than licking his tit. Really!

As for bai-gan, I was told it meant go away. The boy who wouldn't accept my multiple "no's" and kept following me down the street stopped dead in his tracks when I said "bai-gan" He left me completely. I was quite thankful. So, whatever it really means, it does not mean let's get together!

interesting, to tell some one to piss off would be more like ork-pai or awk-pai

"Bai-gan" (or pai-gaan" as I pronounce it)  is not rude; it just means "let's go" or something like "we're on our way now."  Anyway, that's how the bf and I use it. 

that makes a bit more sense to me. 

it's pai, not bai, or rather bpai, i.e. a non-aspirated "p" sound

and definitely gan (short vowel กัน), not gaan (long vowel กาน)

I arrived in Bangkok around 4 and my first task was to go to Siam Paragon to get my glasses fixed - I'd just forked out 20,000 baht for the lenses. They put them back into their original frame but did not even bother to adjust them for me when I went to pick them up. (Needless to say, they were 5 days late.) When I got home I put them on, looked down and they fell off!

Also, the girl doing the eye test didn't have a clue what she was doing. I told her things were blurry but she said everything would turn out ok. "

"Don't worry. Will be perfect. Sure!"

They are close to useless. So that's it ; no more glasses getting made in Thailand.

My first port of call was X-boys for the rimming and facial show. Unfortunately, it was basically one ladyboy act after the other, ad finitum - sooo boring! It was half an hour before we saw cock.

But what a cock! It was at least 9 inches, and that's just the girth! (Lol.) I gave up on estimating its length. As usual, it looked even bigger as it was attached to a skinny guy. And what a cute smile to go with it.

More ladyboy acts followed, more guys dancing with hard-ons, a candle show.......

But no rimming show!

Damn! You mean I say through this shit show and I'm not even going to see the rimming act??

And there was no facial. But all was not lost as a guy sat on a chair and jacked off. So we both had a happy ending.

By now it was midnight so I walked over to Natureboy but my guy wasn't there. So off to Screwboys.

Like when I was there around Christmas, the bar was full to overflowing. I looked around and saw a couple of cuties. Mmm.....nice.

Then I saw him! We instantly recognised each other. He rushed from the stage and came up and gave me a hug.

'I know you! You speak Japanese!"

It was him!!!! I forget exactly which him, but who cares. He was the Myanmar boy I know I took back to the Tarntawan a couple of years ago, although I wasn't sure if it was a one-off, so to speak.

I offed him immediately.

As we were walking back to the hotel I had a funny feeling about this guy. Then I remembered - of memory serves me correct, he doesn't sa-moke. Oh no! Too late!

We got into the room and he literally pounced on me. So affectionate! So eager! So horny! So impatient to get back to the bar!

And I was right - he doesn't sa-moke. Bummer!

Speaking of which.....he did perform very well in that area, changing positions constantly to keep things interesting. When I thought he'd finished he ripped off the old condom and put on a new one and off he went again. I love it when the boys give me a good workout.

But something was lacking.

Size, to be exact.

His cock is about 5 inches - maybe a bit longer - but quite thin. Having just arrived here from Pattaya where I was ravished every day by a long, fat one, it's just not the same. And before going to Pattaya I spent those 5 days here where my guy from Natureboy with the monster cock serviced me every night.

It was just ok, so naturally I refused his request for 500 more baht to make it an even 2,000. He didn't argue.

If he wants more, then he has to do more. You can't refuse to sa-moke and still expect a bonus.

I won't be offing him again.

On the rimming discussion, I can see why some people don't like it, at least not the active part. But I can confirm it's a big turn on for some guys, me included. I love doing it even more than getting it. Doing it not with everyone, depends on the guy, but I can do it with many Asians as they are usually not hairy there. Hair there I don't like. Smooth - yum!

I also find that rimming is a nice part of love making.  And also, with the right guy: on a young, hairless ass and only after having done everything else except fucking and having a great time. It is important to have been rimmed to realize how great it feels, and this realization gives the thrill to do it to others.  It is unclean, but we can minimize what we get inside from our tongue.

I have never seen it done in a show, but like with other acts like fucking, I don't care too much seeing others do it, instead I have a good upper head for sexual fantasies and I don't need to tip it   :D  

Jesus! What's a guy got to do to get laid around here?

I woke up this afternoon and immediately messaged my Bangkok afternoon regular, only to get no answer. After numerous attempts I gave up and decided to try my luck at the massage parlours.

There was nobody particularly attractive in Soi Tarntawan, at Indra and Sun, so I walked over to Soi Twilight. There was nobody outside Bonny but I did see a guy sitting opposite Bankok Massage. We exchanged glances and I continued on down the soi to the snooker place opposite Dicks. Nobody interesting there so I sat down at the beer bar a mere 5 metres from the guy I'd just seen. I was intending to make eye contact with him again but I lost out to his phone.

I wandered back to Soi Tarntawan. A familiar face appeared before me.

"Ga!" I shouted. "It's you!"

"I remember you - we drink together before."

Ah, yes. That was our last fateful meeting which had ended badly. I'd been drinking with Ga and the massage guys and now decided it was time for a massage. We went upstairs but he couldn't perform. He'd drunk too much and couldn't get it up so I quickly ended the session.

The last I saw of him as when he chased me down the soi for the 500 baht cream massage fee. Needless to say, I didn't pay.

I tend to remember guys who don't sa-moke, and I thought maybe he was one of them. But it was too late - I'd already paid the 500 baht off fee.

And sure enough, I was right. He'd only do it with a condom so I decided to pass. Never mind, he can fuck me like before. He put in a sterling effort with his medium sized appendage, but it ended way too soon. He came within 3 minutes. Oh well, he can chuck-wow me.

Suddenly, out of the blue he started giving me a blow - job. Wow! What a turn-up of events. And quite skilled, too.

I have him his tip and after counting it in front of me he asked for 200 extra. I didn't give it to him.

I've never had a Thai boy count the tip in the roon; I've encountered that with non-thais. Are they more mercenary?

Off to Soi Twilight for a drink before the X-boys show. I sat with a cute Cambodian boy called Nate. The pressure was on from the start to come back to my hotel but he was too gay, too cute and too young-looking for me. If you are into that type, check him out. He's adorable.

Again, there was no rimming show but the chuck-wow was fun, as always.

Then off to Freshboys for the midnight show. Nothing much to report. Only 2 boys appeared in the big cock show; surely that has to be some record. There was a fucking show behind a curtain. I don't know if they were really fucking, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Finally off to Super A, as I heard they had lots of new guys. They had three.

The first guy I sat with was quite cute and very friendly but didn't speak much English. He didn't pack much in his pants but he did manage to get it up for me. Nice balls though. His name sounded something like Dom.

A very handsome guy was eyeing me off so I said goodbye to Dom and called him over. What a mistake that was! He has the biggest, most grotesque silicone cock I've ever seen. And to make matters worse, there were mooks lurking in that bulbous lump. Horrible. I tipped him and left.

Back in my room I found that my afternoon guy had sent me a message.

Thank god! I was on the verge of booking a taxi back to Pattaya.

so it seems the rimming show at X-boys is a bit of a random thing, which is unfortunate

Tuesday (numazu+me): no rimming, no j/o with cum, nothing

Wednesday (DivineMadman): rimming, j/o with facial cum

Friday (samebb + me): rimming, j/o on chair, but no facial

Saturday (a447a): no rimming, no facial, only j/o on chair

Sunday (a447a): same as Saturday

Hmm..... on top of that, I did notice several other differences in the show between Tuesday and Friday, some different numbers, some same/similar numbers but differently (better) done, and overall more sexy on Friday

so it seems the rimming show at X-boys is a bit of a random thing, which is unfortunate

Tuesday (numazu+me): no rimming, no j/o with cum, nothing

Wednesday (DivineMadman): rimming, j/o with facial cum

Friday (samebb + me): rimming, j/o on chair, but no facial

Saturday (a447a): no rimming, no facial, only j/o on chair

Sunday (a447a): same as Saturday

Hmm..... on top of that, I did notice several other differences in the show between Tuesday and Friday, some different numbers, some same/similar numbers but differently (better) done, and overall more sexy on Friday

Maybe this is to create buzz for the bar. Since it might be random people will try to check the bar multiple nights to get the rimming and the facial.