a447a

Pattaya report 2016

Well lets face it, if you are not doing a big business this time of year then it really would be over for Sunee.  Also as Bars continue to close then naturally more customers for those that are left.  It was not that long ago I believe there were 8 GoGo Bars and now I am not sure but I think 3 (maybe) and 2 of them are not even technically in the Plaza.

Can't wait to hear your report on BT which from recent reports does seem to have had a resurgence?

That sounds like a cracking first day - Good Boys and Eros - perfect.

When my hand gets tired in Good Boys they are usually more than happy for my mouth to take over - less spillage that way as well! LOL  Although admittedly the lovely Chet/d is just as much a mouthfull as he is a handfull LOL

Well lets face it, if you are not doing a big business this time of year then it really would be over for Sunee.  Also as Bars continue to close then naturally more customers for those that are left.  It was not that long ago I believe there were 8 GoGo Bars and now I am not sure but I think 3 (maybe) and 2 of them are not even technically in the Plaza.

Can't wait to hear your report on BT which from recent reports does seem to have had a resurgence?

Bars open and close in Sunee all the time. My masseur told me they are moving to Sunee in January, opening a beer bar first and then a massage place. And last night an expat told me a new beer bar would be opening opposite the Elephant Hotel, plus Niceboys will soon be moving to the old Sunny Boys site.

Whether or not that actually happens is another story.

[quote name="a447a" Niceboys will soon be moving to the old Sunny Boys site.

I am intrigued, were was the former Sunny Boys?

Guest anonone

Nice report a447a.

If the waiter at Nice Boys is who I am thinking it is, should be a fun off if you are so inclined.

Chet is an amazing guy.  So sweet a personality and so huge a cock.  Glad you were reunited.

Have a great trip and keep up the reports.

@DThump:  Sunny Boys was in Sunee, down by New Queen bar...or that area anyway.

Bars open and close in Sunee all the time. My masseur told me they are moving to Sunee in January, opening a beer bar first and then a massage place. And last night an expat told me a new beer bar would be opening opposite the Elephant Hotel, plus Niceboys will soon be moving to the old Sunny Boys site.

HaHaHa ..  That would be normal move and open Bars in Sunee after high season is over!

I arrived right on time and my massage guy was waiting patiently for me. We didn't get down to business straight away; instead, we sat and chatted about what had happened since we last met.

The massage part didn't last long, as we were both eager to get it on. I didn't have to do anything except liethere, close my eyes and enjoy.

Being gay, and being in the massage business for a long time, he knows exactly what to do. He is very skilled at his profession. He possesses every blowjob technique known to man, so much so that when I'm with him I'm tempted to just let him continue until I cum.

But he's got ideas and plenty of other tricks up his sleeve and I just go with the flow. One of his techniques is a topic I've been writing about recently - rimming. So after the long blowjob he rolled me over onto my stomach and off he went. Before too long he had me on all fours, rimming and jacking me at the same time. God, I love this guy!

On with the condom and in he went. And like my afternoon companion in Bangkok he can fuck forever and as usual, I had to eventually say "enough!" But not before we'd gone through multiple changes of position. If you want to enjoy a session with him you need to be very flexible. And he didn't just fuck me - he made love to me, which is one of the reasons I see him all the time. I love guys who are not only very talented in bed, but also take their time. Not many guys are like that, in my experience.

The chuck wow took a long time and we took turns working his cock. I asked him how on earth he chuck wowed and he said it was quite tiring. No surprise there. He was furiously jacking off while sa-moking me, eventually cumming on my chest. I finished a few seconds later.

We collapsed on the bed and just lay there in silence. We almost dozed off but were women by the noise in the room next door. A customer was wanking his massage guy and we both had a bit of a giggle when we heard him cum.

That is one downside to this place. The walls do not go right up to the ceiling - they share one air -conditioner - and so you can hear everything. That doesn't bother me, as we are all here for the same thing. Also, the place is very shabby and run down,

But there is a reason for this - they are closing and moving to Sunee Plaza in January, first opening up as a beer bar and then opening up a massage place.

And btw, Niceboys, I've been told by an expat, is closing down and moving to the old Sunny Boys site.

The more the merrier. Sunee is not done yet.

Next to the Queens Bar, just a few doors down from Eros.

Yes, I do believe I have been there, on the stage were 2 or 3 chrome polls floor to cieling and the owner was a pleasant German fellow and 5 or 6 boys dancing, not necessarily in that order.

I arrived right on time and my massage guy was waiting patiently for me. We didn't get down to business straight away; instead, we sat and chatted about what had happened since we last met.

The more the merrier. Sunee is not done yet.

A really great update, thank-you,

I don't (yet) fuck my 'straight' massage boy - but with skillful HJs and BJs, combined with an excellent oil massage, it means that I enjoy every minute I spend with him.

He sent me a lovely Christmas message asking when I am back in January. He will be waiting apparently, but not half as anxiously as me! LOL

thank you for great report, I had then same feeling watching that stupid number with balloons. When I was there guy dressed as a woman  was actually big and hairy men , which I found very odd  indeed.

But still BBB puts good show and it really is wall to wall cock bar so I still confirm , for me best one in Thailand

At times the boys step down from the stage and move amongst the audience to give everyone a feel. Of course, a small tip is expected. But you're getting a big top in return! Lol

The best part is many of the guys don't wear condoms so you actually get to touch the real thing.

One or two of the guys, including 'drummer boy' would struggle to find a big enough condom to fit anyway LOL

I go with a pocket-full of 100 baht 'tips' at hand so that I can 'meet and greet' when they come off stage. 

One or two of the guys, including 'drummer boy' would struggle to find a big enough condom to fit anyway LOL

I go with a pocket-full of 100 baht 'tips' at hand so that I can 'meet and greet' when they come off stage.

Correct me, but I thought someone mentioned 20baht tips before. Or are they just joking.

Sorry, 100 baht does not reflect value for money for me in most cases.

If someone here has to work all day to earn 300 baht, why give a guy who gives you a feel of his cock for a few seconds (not minutes) so much money?

And it's not as though cock is in short supply.

Just because they think it's worth 100 baht doesn't mean it is. The customer decides.

And it doesn't matter where the boys work. The cost of living is the same.

20 Baht tips are at the lower end of the tipping spectrum while 100 Bahts are at upper end. Depends a lot on the bar/location.

BBB would be at higher end while Eros in Sunee Plaza would see more of the minimum.

When it comes to paying to cop a feel kokopelli knows what he is speaking of as I've read that he spends 10 months every year in Pattaya.

If someone here has to work all day to earn 300 baht, why give a guy who gives you a feel of his cock for a few seconds (not minutes) so much money?

Because they can and they want to. No reason to begrudge a boy for getting a good tip, Why does a CEO get millions for sitting on his ass and the worker earns so little for actually working his ass off?