jason1975

three days in bangkok in march

Managed to find three days of leave in March so flew into Bangkok from Singapore for short holiday.

Not many people at airport in afternoon. Queue at customs moved briskly. At taxi stand, there was no queue at all! Perhaps people are taking Uber and Grab nowadays.

The weather is really hot. Stuck in traffic jam for 45 minutes.

Finally reached hotel - The Raya - because it's close to Soi Twilight. Got assigned a room on 5th floor which is same level as reception. Requested for change room to 8th floor. Girl at reception agreed. :)

Unpacked and lazed around in room awhile.

Now gonna go down for massage followed by dinner then a meet up with paulsf. Hope to find the right boy for tonight. :)

No appolagies needed. Your here to have fun with the boys. I'm glad you were able to connect with T. He is a good boy. All smiles and very good English so good conversations.

Your only here for a few days, but you have figured it out quickly. It looks like an action packed few days.

See you this evening.

I must say I like when boys are looking for each other even if some BS is involved.

But as I said already somewhere else when they suggest 3 some , for me it works much , much better than when  I try to orchestrate such an  endevour.

Jason , keep having a fun !

It was great meeting you. I wish I had half the energy that you do. You were only here for three days and I'm surprised you found any time to sleep. T has an energy level equal to yours. Must have been quite an evening. And yes, as soon as T sees an IPad, he goes straight for it. As you found with your watch, he loves gadgets.

Hope you had a good trip home with all the memories of Bangkok. Hopefully our paths cross again soon.