abidismaili

Why do long time and not only short time?

those worries do sound like paranoia.... sorry to say OP. Chance getting robbed not 0%? Sure but big fucking deal. Chance of plane crashing (or being shot down by a missile over Ukraine) on your way to Thailand? Sure over 0% as well. Big fucking deal. The "disadvantages" you see actually don't exist, at least to all the other posters in this thread. Nobody worries about those at all.

As for the snoring: use earplugs. I always carry them when travelling, and certainly have them at home. They actually DO work, and make any noise (snoring or otherwise) a non-issue. 

I know the chances are low of being robbed, but it is a risk.

It's irrelevant when compared with other risks you face coming to Thailand that are much more substantial, most notably dying in an accident on the road. Maybe you should worry about that first and foremost, it's the number one killer of foreign visitors to Thailand. ;)

OMFG

You are just paranoid.... everything like ST/LT is a calculated risk.

Regardless where you get a stranger into your room, anything goes and anything can happen.

So if you really want SEX, just do it and stop worrying yourself to death.

People with more understanding of probability and statistics will not just close their minds, but will try to eliminate as much risk as possible.  We do this in choosing an airline, even if the probability of dying in a plane crash is minuscule.  What's so hard in taking precautions against theft?  Shouldn't one take precautions against STDs too?  Or should we trust our "guardian angels"?

Firecat69: do most members really write trip reports?

I think I give a lot to this forum. Highly intelligent contributions and asking interesting questions others don't ask.

I have one for you: if you have a 60 minute massage how many of these minutes you lie face down on average?

Guest samebb

I do not talk to other Farang while there. But I do observe them. I am interested how they behave and interact with the boys, the amount of their tips, etc. But not interested at all in socializing.

I am with my boys.

Arr yes. You are one of "those guys". Trying to overhear conversations other farang are having together, believing you are looking inconspicuous when in actual fact everyone can see you learning in to hear and it looks really creepy. Not to mention annoying! I left Maxis with a friend the other night because of this.

It was funny as the waiter who I know quite well could actually see what was happening and offered us another table.

I wasn't planning on replying to this thread as I thought it was actually just a troll post. I am sickened that you really think that low of these amazing boys who have really hard jobs. Before you have even met them you think of them as criminals? 

Unbelievable.. 

I for one would be far more cautious around you than any of the boys I have met in Thailand... Just my 2 cents.

You ask all these questions because others don't ask. Did you ever think people don't ask these questions because none of them are issues any of us deal with.

Yes. And I do not understand others don't deal with it.

Say you have a massage each day in Thailand and of the 60 minutes you lie face down each massage 40 minutes. So you see the boy really only 20 minutes. Do you never wonder how fellow Farang do it? If they tell at the start of the massage "I will only lie face up", or if they take the initiative when to turn. I ask myself how others do it. Because don't we want to see the boy during the massage? So I ask this question on a forum. And really it is incomprehensible to me no one else wonders about this. Wonders how other Farang handle this. That in all these years this is the first time this question is asked.

Arr yes. You are one of "those guys". Trying to overhear conversations other farang are having together, believing you are looking inconspicuous when in actual fact everyone can see you learning in to hear and it looks really creepy. Not to mention annoying! I left Maxis with a friend the other night because of this.

It was funny as the waiter who I know quite well could actually see what was happening and offered us another table.

I wasn't planning on replying to this thread as I thought it was actually just a troll post. I am sickened that you really think that low of these amazing boys who have really hard jobs. Before you have even met them you think of them as criminals? 

Unbelievable.. 

I for one would be far more cautious around you than any of the boys I have met in Thailand... Just my 2 cents.

No. You judged me wrong. I never overhear conversations. I watch from afar how Farang interact with boys, the tip they give, how long they have a boy over. Etc. I never sit near Farang.

It does not need a degree in forensics to know that abidismaili once posted on all three main chat forums. The style of writing, the endless boring questions, the lack of trip reports are the dead givaways. Only now he posts on just two boards because under another of his aliases he was banned from GBs board.

As he himself has written on this or another board he is in his mid40s, from Europe (I believe the netherlands) visited first in 2014 and is totally paranoid that he left his first visit so late in life. He is a drier version of Hercule Poirot if thats possible, only he will not accept that his visual calculations are often just plain wrong.

What does it say about your quetions that not one person agrees with you. Maybe a little therapy to figure why you think these are very important questions and nobody else does.

What is your explanation why no one else wonders if other Farang take intiative when to turn during a massage or let it all be controlled by the boy? Because everyone must encounter the situation that you have a hot boy, you lie face down and think to yourself "my God, the hour is almost over, I still lie down, when wil he tell me to turn; I wonder how other farang handle such a situation, lets ask on a forum".

What is your explanation that I am the only one having such a question, which if you look at it is a perfectly normal and obvious one to have. Was I the only one ever in a 60 minute massage by a hot boy who after 40 minutes still was lieing face down? Because when you experience that you start thinking about how others handle it. Apparently others do not start thinking that then. Very strange.

If you want to watch a hot boy naked, go to a show or get an ST off. If you want to experience a boys naked body in very close proximity to yours and experience the sensuality that contact can bring when providing massage then do that instead. Most of people's heavy muscle groups (back, shoulders, legs) and one of a blokes most erotic zones (their anus) are best approached when they are on their front. Once you flip,on to your back their are fewer muscle groups and more care has to be taken as the stomach are is particularly sensitive to too much pressure.

If you want to watch a hot boy naked, go to a show or get an ST off. If you want to experience a boys naked body in very close proximity to yours and experience the sensuality that contact can bring when providing massage then do that instead. Most of people's heavy muscle groups (back, shoulders, legs) and one of a blokes most erotic zones (their anus) are best approached when they are on their front. Once you flip,on to your back their are fewer muscle groups and more care has to be taken as the stomach are is particularly sensitive to too much pressure.

What type of massage do you recommend for that sensuality when his naked hot body tocuhes yours? Because that is indeed what I look for in a massage? I often choose a soft oil massage. I am not a fan of the very hard massages like Thai massage. That often just hurts. But curious to your advice.

You have an obsession with the boys controlling you. Why don't you grow up and take control of your life like most of us do. If I'm not happy with the way things are going with a boy, I tell him. They don't mind, their used to it. If you don't give him any direction he will do it his way.

I've never wondered when a boy is going to turn me over. I just simply tell him I'm ready to turn .

If your still face down after 40 minutes, I can only ask you why. Your not capable of telling the boy to turn? Your the paying customer.

It's your fault your not getting what you want.

What type of massage do you recommend for that sensuality when his naked hot body tocuhes yours? Because that is indeed what I look for in a massage? I often choose a soft oil massage. I am not a fan of the very hard massages like Thai massage. That often just hurts. But curious to your advice.

Some places advertise it, most you simply tell the captain/mamasan what you are looking for. It's usually fairly obvious from the location and set up which massage places are which type. I really think you are over thinking things. Try relaxing and simply enjoying it.

The style of writing, the endless boring questions, the lack of trip reports are the dead givaways. Only now he posts on just two boards because under another of his aliases he was banned from GBs board.

I do believe that was thaifarang with his innumerable questions and was booted when he got very nasty in his posts.