abidismaili

Why do long time and not only short time?

I never do long time. It is a bit of a risk. He can steal your money in the night and leave the hotel for example, all when you sleep. And there is the far less likely risk that he kills you.

I know most hotels have a safe in the room, but using it also sends a message to the boy that you do not trust him. So here are my questions:

1) When you do long time and put your valuable stuff (passport, money) in the safe, do you do this discreetly or does the boy see you do it? In the last case doesn't it make you uncomfortable? It doesn't send a message of trust namely.

2) You are never afraid he will beat you in the middle of the night, and violently rob you, demanding you to give him the pin code of the safe? A strong boy (certainly the type Vinapu is into) can easily overtake a 50+ year old Farang in the night and flee with the money and your bank card/credit card after he violently forced the safe's and card's pin code out of you.

(I know in short time this is theoretically also posible, but you are awake, he has to take you on when you are awake, while in long time he has the advantage to attack you when you are asleep)

3) If your boy snores in the night it will ruin your sleep.

Condisering all this I do short time only. Because looking at above 3 disadvantages what advantage is there in long time that is so important for you that you put aside these 3 disadvantages?

Isn't the only added value of long time that you get two fucks (one in the evening, the other in the morning). But then, you also paid for it.

So why then long time?

Paul, I enjoy myself a lot. Maybe more than you do. Because I don't have these tiny worries you are having when you do long time. You have the worry "I must not forget to put my money in the safe", or "I hope he doesn't snore". I do not have these worries.

So who is having a better time, me or you? I think me. I eliminate almost all worries. I have 99% pleasure and 1% worry on my holiday. You maybe 97% pleasure and 3% worry.

And I sincerely want to know what big advantage there is in long time which trumps the possible negatives.

PS: it is wise to take negatives into account, like the potential he attacks you in night and robs you. Not thinking about that possibility and not taking it into account in your decision to off a particular boy for long time, is irresponsible. I am sure you do take it into account in evaluating a potential off. Or you never even think about it?

Wow. I prefer ST to LT but that's nothing to do with any of the things you bring up. The thought of being robbed in my bed has never even crossed my mind. Why would anyone risk robbing someone in a hotel after leaving their DNA everywhere? As for putting valuables in the safe, I do that continually in hotels all over the world and it's no different in Thailand. I certainly wouldn't do it in front of a boy any more than I would do it in front of a maid, porter, hotel manager or even another guest. Perhaps it's me but I feel far more vulnerable to violent crime walking in areas of London, Manchester, New York or Washington than I've ever felt in Thailand.

Overall, ST simply suits me better than LT. I'm a light sleeper and don't sleep well generally so ST works for me. I can certainly understand the attraction of LT to those that prefer it.

I'm not even 1% worried. I live my life in Bangkok the same as I live my life in the US. Sure I put my electronics and passports away. Same as I do in the US. I am in a condo and don't have a safe. I don't keep thousands of dollars or 20 credit cards in the condo. ATM has made life so much easier. I have had the same housekeeper for 3 years. Should I sit here and watch that she doesn't steal anything? If your hiring from the bars and gogo's your chances of safety are pretty good.

They are easy to track down. If you hire someone off the street, then I'll give you the 1% worry. But I never do that.

I think if you just live your life with a bit of common sense, you wouldn't have any worries. If you go looking for trouble it will find you.

I glad your having a good time.

Ok clear Numazu. But your long time is super long time. I was more referring to 11 pm to 7 am, where you have him in hotel.

I absolutely see the advantages of spending a whole day with a local. But for the 11 pm to 7 am part: most of these hours you are sleeping, so you are unconsciouss, so do not experience him at all. You pay long time for something you hardly experience conscioussly (like maybe only 10% you are consciouss for what you are paying for)!! That is irrational.

The benefit I do see is, that when you wake up you have a nice body next to you which you can fuck. Yes that is an advantage. But for me personally not that high an anvantage that I want to have worries like "I hope he doesn't snore and that I get a good rest" etc. Because a few hours later I can have a fuck, for example in a massage parlor. I don't need long time to have a daytime fuck.

For me the most memorable quote on the legendary Rush's blog "I fell in love with a bar boy" was something like " you have never truly lived until you wake up with a Thai bar boy's warm body."

http://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork.com/category/dancing-with-the-devil/i-fell-in-love-with-a-bar-boy/

Numazu, welcome back and well said on the above post.

If others see benefits to them you don't see that doesn't make it irrational. Others might say having 2 ST either side is sleeping for the night is irrational given 2 x ST will likely cost more than 1 x LT. Everyone has their own things they are after in these encounters and, to be honest, it's hardly anyone's business what those are other than those directly involved. I prefer ST. I wish I preferred LT when I wake up at 0500 horny as hell, but on balance I'm happy with ST.

Ok clear Numazu. But your long time is super long time. I was more referring to 11 pm to 7 am, where you have him in hotel.

I absolutely see the advantages of spending a whole day with a local. But for the 11 pm to 7 am part: most of these hours you are sleeping, so you are unconsciouss, so do not experience him at all. You pay long time for something you hardly experience conscioussly (like maybe only 10% you are consciouss for what you are paying for)!! That is irrational.

The benefit I do see is, that when you wake up you have a nice body next to you which you can fuck. Yes that is an advantage. But for me personally not that high an anvantage that I want to have worries like "I hope he doesn't snore and that I get a good rest" etc. Because a few hours later I can have a fuck, for example in a massage parlor. I don't need long time to have a daytime fuck.

Make up your mind. You started off with the main point of your post was the possibility of theft or getting beaten up. You pretty much got slapped down for those ridiculous assertions. Now you want to change it to snoring or restlessness which everyone deals with in their home country and can easily decide what is best for them on their visits to Thailand and has nothing to do with anyone else.

I don't change it to snoring. I mentioned that in my first post already.

And in the last one I added 'etc' (that covers the other negatives which were indeed beaten up in this thread because there is hardly any history for it apparently).

But still taking someone you do not know (you just off him) for long time is taking a risk. At home we would never pick a stranger from the street, talk 5 minutes and let him stay overnight. We are more cautious there. But indeed - I confess - if you choose hotel where boy must leave ID card that is good enough a safe guard for me.

Guest abang1961

I must be the lucky one...

I go to the farang's room more than a farang visits me as I am not into Thais.

So I never had this problem of crimes.

To TS

On a lighter note, if you fear so much..stay at home.. Don't go out cos there are many beasts out there.

Don't bother to go to Thailand at all cos there are vultures there - barboys expecting monetary gratification for their time.

Your fears equal paranoia...

Under your original scenario there is absolutely no difference between ST or LT . You could be robbed or beaten in a short term setting just as easily.

Although I can't speak for everyone here , I would bet the vast majority of posters here do not regularly stay in Hotels where ID is taken and confirmed before the guest leaves . Very few Hotels do that and many of the ones who check id are finished after that with no call to the room.

But I have long stopped staying in Hotels who infringe on my privacy , by staying most of the time in Airbnb apartments . And in BKK I stay in High end hotels ( mostly for free with points) where my guest has never been stopped or questioned .

I have been robbed once in 15 years and thousands of nights. Being beaten up is just something that I have never even heard of.

Please inform us how many nights you have spent in Thailand and invited a boy to your room.

Once we are done with your ridiculous worries of theft and getting beaten up , the only answer left is personal preference for ST or LT.

As for picking up a stranger on the street. I'm sure there are many of us old enough to remember the good old 70's and 80's , before computers and Aps. Living in San Francisco I used to meet boys on street corners all the time. It's the way it used to be.

I know the chances are low of being robbed, but it is a risk. And there is a difference between ST and LT. During ST you are awake. In LT you can be asleep and then you loose a fight always if it happens.

I just say (and that is the whole intend of this thread) that there are disadvantages for having a boy LT. Some disadvantages are likely (boy snores), some less likely (boy robs you), some inconvenient (store money in save, boy sees it, sends message of distrust). 

So all I wanted to know was: those who pick a boy for LT why do they do it? What is it that gives so much extra pleasure that it trumps the likely and unlikely disadvantages which are also associated with LT? What is it? The waking up in the morning next to a boy gives so much satisfaction that it trumps the possible disadvantage of having a bad night because he was snoring?

That is all guys, that is all. Nothing more. But your guys make it into something else, like I say it is likely you will be robbed.

To TS

On a lighter note, if you fear so much..stay at home.. Don't go out cos there are many beasts out there.

Don't bother to go to Thailand at all cos there are vultures there - barboys expecting monetary gratification for their time.

Your fears equal paranoia...

What a strange remark. Can you please point me to the location where I say it is pretty likely you will be robbed? I think it is unlikely, but possible. But very unlikely, but still possible. So a factor to be taken into account because the chance is not 0%. So it does play a role among all the other disadvantages (like snoring). You have to factor it in. And if after factoring all this in you still choose LT, then there must be some extra pleasure in LT which trumps these likely and unlikely disadvantages. Because else why go for LT?

Do you delibertately try to misunderstand me or you just lack reading skills? 

Thanks.

Getting robbed by an off is so far down the list of things that might happen to me in Thailand as to be not a factor. There are any number of things with far higher likelihood and implications and I don't really worry about those either, other than taking sensible precautions. As for picking someone up in other countries I've done it many times and, again, it's just a case of taking sensible precautions.

Agreed and I wonder if OP has ever been to Thailand. I now have my doubts.

Why the doubts from what I wrote? I just returned from a trip!! 

Yes I do not know the exact statistics of robbery (I don't read Thai newspapers, you do?). I know it is unlikely because you read nothing about it on the forums.

I do not talk to other Farang while there. But I do observe them. I am interested how they behave and interact with the boys, the amount of their tips, etc. But not interested at all in socializing.

I am with my boys.

I don't think you will ever get the answer you want to hear. It doesn't appear anybody here is concerned about being robbed or beaten up in the middle of the night. You think it can happen to you so you don't do it. There is nothing else to say.

You could also have added: and they are not concerned about having a bad night because their LT boy snored all night.

For me a good rest at night is very important, more important than waking up with a boy next to me.

Guest abang1961

What a strange remark. Can you please point me to the location where I say it is pretty likely you will be robbed? I think it is unlikely, but possible. But very unlikely, but still possible. So a factor to be taken into account because the chance is not 0%. So it does play a role among all the other disadvantages (like snoring). You have to factor it in. And if after factoring all this in you still choose LT, then there must be some extra pleasure in LT which trumps these likely and unlikely disadvantages. Because else why go for LT?

Do you delibertately try to misunderstand me or you just lack reading skills? 

Thanks.

OMFG

You are just paranoid.... everything like ST/LT is a calculated risk.

Regardless where you get a stranger into your room, anything goes and anything can happen.

So if you really want SEX, just do it and stop worrying yourself to death.

Dear abidismali,

Offing a guy from a bar, or even via hornet, is not the same as picking-up a stranger on the street; his identity will be known. Don't worry! just take normal precautions with money and valuables.

If you are nervous, stay in  a hotel where the ID card is held. Tarntawan in Bangkok and Ambiance in Pattaya for example.

In twenty years and seventy plus stays, I've never lost a baht. And even if some of the guys I've offed have performed poorly, I've never met a nasty one...except a cheeky little bugger  who wasn't satisfied with 1500 for ST and went off in a huff. He wasn't menacing though, just annoying.

You are safer with a MB in Thailand, particularly from a bar, than anywhere else I can think of.