Guest THAIAdvisor

I am Thai gay who is looking for foreigners

Guest THAIAdvisor

If you need THAI native takes you go around Bangkok

Contact me

I don't need your money absolutely.

I just want to make a new friend.

Welcome to GT :)

For years of doing the same but for money, I got experience: to give some basic info is important. You will have more contacts if you will describe your self: age, hobbies, interests, what are your strong points like art or expert in shopping.On this way you will have much more requests.

Pictures are important as well: "gays buying by eyes".

Are you the guy I talked with on planetromeo and suggest you post here to find a guy?

Geez, bucknaway, you didn't encourage the guy to aim high, did you? :lol:

Jokes aside, maybe ThaiAdvisor had wanted to post in the personals section and got re-routed here by mistake?  I know I got a bit confused when signing up.

I'd question the wisdom of referring a Thai guy to this site. I think they are much better off using sites/apps such as PlanetRomeo, Grindr and Hornet to get in touch with foreigners who might be interested in their services.

Guest ryanasia

He is not offering a service, he is looking for friendship

Giving me blow jobs, lighting my cigarettes and cleaning my house doesn't constitute friendship?

Glad it's a guess because it's not true. Though in fairness you don't know the person and can only judge by what you read.

My judgement of samebb was based on the way he treated jfarmer017 in the thread jfarmer017 started.  Short of personal contact, the only way one can make judgments is by reading, and we judge all the time.

I understand. I know him personally very well and he is not a violent person and would never have resorted to the things that were said. Heat of the moment stuff said as the lies piled up. There was regret.

That's pretty much what I thought and I'm glad that he regrets how things got out of hand. I remember earlier contributions by samebb that were positive and well-received; hopefully he will get back to that once his suspension ends.

I understand. I know him personally very well and he is not a violent person and would never have resorted to the things that were said. Heat of the moment stuff said as the lies piled up. There was regret.

That's good to hear.

We are all capable of saying things in the heat of the moment which we later regret.

Let's move on.

That's good to hear.

We are all capable of saying things in the heat of the moment which we later regret.

Let's move on.

Agreed.  I hope samebb is getting a lot of rest and I wish him all the best.

Geez, bucknaway, you didn't encourage the guy to aim high, did you? :lol:

Jokes aside, maybe ThaiAdvisor had wanted to post in the personals section and got re-routed here by mistake?  I know I got a bit confused when signing up.

Well, clearly you guys have scared him away...

And if sglad looks in the Forum listings, there is NO personals section.

For a 70 yo, I think you could do better...