Guest igorvoight

Boy and girl together

Guest igorvoight

Not sure this is the right place :)

I am a bisexual guy and enjoy sex with both genders. I have never done it at the same time though, that remains a fantasy. I am planning to visit Bangkok later this year. Is there a way I can off a boy and girl and get them to perform for me? Extra fine won't be a problem, but what would the logistics look like?

Get in touch with Body Club Massage (just google it), I asked them once and they said they could arrange such an encounter BUT you would have to book them to come to your hotel

I would think you should have no problem at all finding a gogo boy willing to perform.  The straight ones should be delighted.

As for the gay ones, well whilst perhaps they might prefer some fit 20 year old male partner,   many of them might prefer a fit 20 year old female to a seriously out of shape mature farang.    

Or put it another way, how many would be in the gogo bars if it did not put money on the table ?

If you don't like the Tawan guys, I also suspect it would be almost as easy to find a twink to perform from one of the other bars.

Just ask him in advance.

I also guess that if you reversed the process & picked your female company up first, you should be able to figure out which boys are interested when you sit in the front row at the gogo bar.

For me, the tricky part would be where to go and what to pay for the female half of the deal.    Is it necessary to travel over to Sukhumvit, or will the Patpong bars have a suitable selection ?    

The mixed threesome idea interests me slightly, but not quite sufficiently to actually do anything about it.    

An all male threesome is something I really must try on the next trip though.

I like my 3 ways when I go for massages, generally if I strike the right boy then I ask if he participates in 4 hands massages then arrange another time to come back, also I have him pick the other boy

Noooooooooooooo....What the hell....not interesting at all...Gay is Gay...don't need a woman in the mix...

Then don't read it, pretty simple really