Nasherich

Trip Report Pattaya & Bangkok SEP 2017

I know some members think I've wasted time on the apps,

that would be me and this has nothing  to do with boys and sex , I firmly think that most of us including me big time are wasting too much time on technology instead of sights.

Beautiful and surprisingly fresh aired morning in BKK and what this idiot vinapu is doing? Sitting in the hotel's lobby and reading forum / and staring at very cute boy waiting for an elevator so at least there's some use of technology , LOL/

Off to Pataya today as soon as I finish with you guys here- see what my priorities are?Gaythailand crowd before that den of sin !

Great reports, warts-and-all! Finally something I can relate to. (These moments where you find out he is a smoker, or wonder if he just tried to drain you for money, and many others. My tolerance of smoking when I pay for sex has become so low, except for the most gorgeous boy, I would tell him to decide: either smoking or going with me. My regular in Pattaya smokes, so I tell him two hours before we meet that I don't like smoking.)

In the morning, I fielded many messages on gay Romeo and eventually selected a good looking guy and invited him to have dinner with me....

I then connected with a guy from gay Romeo…

… I received a message from a guy on Hornet offering a massage. Certainly our exchanges looked good, and his pics did too, so I invited him over to the hotel.

Are we in for some reports on the gayromeo forum? I love the gayromeo forum, unfortunately there have not been many reports recently. I have many more boys to write about, but I don't want to be the only one doing all the work, so here my offer: whoever writes a report, I will write one as well!

I like to finish my trips with time at Babylon. I spent an hour or so round the pool swimming, and then headed into the jacuzzi. Some action there as usual, and got sucked nicely by a youngish Thai guy.

I then headed for a 90 minute massage. It's expensive but I've never had a bad experience here, and this masseur was great. Very sensual and erotic but a proper massage. I tipped him generously as business seemed light today and it really was very good

I never been to Babylon as heard that the place is a bit dated, but ur comment has created my interest to go there to hv a look.

May I know about the action in jacuzzi area was it in an open area? So u got a nice suck by others watching?

For the massage part, I know they do not offer anal sex service, did they provide hj or oral after?

Thanks for your sharing

Are we in for some reports on the gayromeo forum? I love the gayromeo forum, unfortunately there have not been many reports recently. I have many more boys to write about, but I don't want to be the only one doing all the work, so here my offer: whoever writes a report, I will write one as well!

Christian, I have not seen Reports or Blogs on gayromeo. Maybe because I am mostly on the site for the Philippines...

Hi ay709394, the jacuzzi area is tucked away and it's pretty dark in there. I have been in there with around 15 guys before (smaller number on this occasion). Once your eyes get accustomed to the low level of light, you can certainly witness others engaging in various sexual activity.

A HJ appears to be a standard offering at Babylon massage.

Agreed but i have met a few tourists from China, Taiwan etc visiting Pattaya who are not money boys. I had a 20yo Thai Twink visit me four times last month during his holiday from Phuket, money was never mentioned. But i don't waste time looking for free sex, Pattaya is a pay for entertainment zone and that is ok with me.

Sure.. I have spent enough time in Pattaya to rack up a number of freebees... it is a lot easier in Bangkok though. All those horny university students haha!

Christian, I have not seen Reports or Blogs on gayromeo. Maybe because I am mostly on the site for the Philippines...

Hes talking about a subforum here on gaythailand. I find it distasteful, but many like it.

I agree Pattaya is a total sex commercial place "give me money and I will give you sex" approach it's very hard to find there more meaningful relationship with local boy.

And I like that! Never wanted a relationship ... having spent all adult life alone (so far) ... really would not know how to live together in a house with another human being ... but that's just me.