Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Hi guys..will visit bangkok this monday and this time want to visit moonlight gogo bar at surawongse..just a few question for the experts in here..

1) can we offed the guys because i here some say that they not for offing..just for watching.

2) if we can offed them..how much the average fee?..is it some with tawan club (i never setting my foot to others club in bangkok beside tawan..LOL)

3) I see their page in FB and look like they hire some profesional model,Insta famous and FB stars as their show boy..if we can offed them maybe its little bit expensive though...LOL

4) thanks in advance for any answers..really sorry for my broken english.

Based on my personal experience on my first visit @ Moonlight last weekend:

1. You can off any guys here but be aware that there are standard and premium boys here.

2. I never tried asking the standard boys but for premium boys, its 4,500 according to mamasan which includes off fee and pay for the boy. It does not include the drink for the boy and if u table a boy, he also charged 500 as tip (for premium boy).

3. The premium boy I tabled is a model according to mamasan. Same as #2 for the fees.

I'll have a separate report for Moonlight and the premium boy I off (not sure if that's the right term, or meetup?) there...watch out for it!!! :)

In any case, the boy’s name is Chalee. Cambodian, as Jasper said. If you search កូនប្រុស ត្រកូល ហេង on Facebook you will see what he looks like in person (vs styled photography, have attached one pic that does not violate photo guidelines!). Very sweet and unassuming. Fully clothed you can’t tell what a body and package he’s hiding under there. By the way, he’s got a great body but he’s not a “muscle” stud like the models, will bottom.

He was in the floor rotation so I assume he’s 2000-2,500 tip and 500 off. But try to go soon as I believe he rotates between Bangkok and Pattaya.

post-18031-0-44557100-1545445519_thumb.jpeg

I am writing this in response to asnstudent’s experience in a separate thread. Firstly let me clarify this is not a “warning” or in any way trying to dissuade members from offing Nicky. He still is a stunner, an interesting personality, and as vinapu has reported, has the potential to be an excellent off.

However I feel a guilty about not posting these remarks sooner, as asnstudent might have had a more fortunate encounter otherwise. So please take this in the spirit of sharing feedback rather than slagging off a particular boy.

As already suggested here on the forum, I can confirm that there is a certain interest among several mamasans to get Nicky as many offs as possible. Of course he may just be the darling of the bar, but more likely he is offering them some incentives to get him as much business as possible. (Edit: we will never fully know a boy’s financial situation and the hustlers may have a real need for money- so like for any hard worker we should always offer benefit of doubt)

If Nicky is your choice to begin with, do off him by all means. But don’t let yourself get strong-armed by one of the mamasans in his favour. A different, but equally trusted source who has already a regular Moonlight boy, was rather perturbed to have Nicky repeatedly offered to him by a mamasan in an attempt to cut out the other boy.

My friend who has met and interacted with Nicky but did not see him for some time was rather shocked upon meeting him recently. His original impression was of a lively, healthy, image conscious boy; a little more forward in courting a customer, but not unattractively so. Typical money boy, very interested being treated by customers and collecting drink fees, but with some expectation management (which is why I mentioned he may not be the right fit for newbies) not overly greedy and good company. More sophisticated and presentable than some of the other lads, and good to bring to hi-so establishments because he is comfortable in those settings and genuinely enjoys himself rather than suffering in silence.

This time he found Nicky very strange in mood and conversation, and seemed to have taken his recent facial work too far. He had lost a visible amount of weight, which my friend could see even from across the bar. Still hunky with a defined swimmer’s body, but not as robust as before. He couldn’t quite pinpoint it but something felt off to him. He told Nicky “oh you’ve lost weight” which was not exactly a compliment, to which Nicky delightedly replied “Yes yes thank you!”

Later on he bluntly asked one of the other models “What’s wrong with Nicky?” The other model, loyal to his friend, gave a vague but assenting answer from which my friend deduced Nicky was on some sort of substance, either amphetamines or another upper to keep himself fit for bar work...and this was starting to take a toll.

My apologies for the long winded story. To be brief, any members who may be thinking of offing Nicky should really take the time to chat with him in the bar first and make sure he is on-form that day and can provide satisfaction, and the financial terms and plans for off are 100% to your liking.

Tbh I really, really like Nicky, the only reason now 2 go back 2 BKK!!!

He was in the floor rotation so I assume he’s 2000-2,500 tip and 500 off. But try to go soon as I believe he rotates between Bangkok and Pattaya.

Hank, I understand that there are models and "regular guys" but when you say floor rotation is there a raised platform for models and space on the floor for regulars? Also, any idea where in Pattaya?

LOL paborn given how highly the models esteem themselves, there should be actual stage tiering shouldn’t there? Why not throw in some golden thrones at the same time? No I picked up the “floor” phrase from the bar itself actually, the staff call them “models” and “floor boys”. Also I believe because the regular boys work the “floor”? ie they’re expected to hang around the audience and try to get called.

No idea in Pattaya, but let me see if I can find out.

Did i read it right? Moonlight says their christmas show starts at 3pm?

Pretty sure it’s 9 pm onwards, and 3 shows.

The boys were recently forced to take promotional photos in Santa themed outfits, but they are too embarrassed to send to customers LOL. They’re only using Babe’s photo at the moment so we shall have to wait and see if the rest see the light of day.

Pretty sure it’s 9 pm onwards, and 3 shows.

The boys were recently forced to take promotional photos in Santa themed outfits, but they are too embarrassed to send to customers LOL. They’re only using Babe’s photo at the moment so we shall have to wait and see if the rest see the light of day.

Translation in IG is very poor then. Their first promo post in english does state 9pm, 10pm, and midnight show for 25 and 31.

I really, really like Nicky,

# me too but it makes sense to warn  others that he has expensive tastes so better be prepared.

Readers of my Oct trip report mat recall that he ended up paying for expensive club tab because I run out of funds ( reimbursed him later in the room but it was a bit embarrassing and annoying at the same time.

I've never been to Moonlight, some of the boys look muscular.

If we ask the boy to go to our hotel next morning , do we still need to pay off fee?

How much is the bar entrance fee?

if you arrange through mamasans they may charge you off fee so it's better so talk discretely with boy in question to arrange daytime visit and avoid paying off fee.

Some boys may be still reluctant for fear of being seen with customer so my still suggest you pay fee regardless of timing ( I had one such case , not in Moonlight) 

In October it was 350 and second drink 200 only but now it may be bit higher.

I can speak Thai so I would be able to communicate with him.

Unfortunately, his tips is too high for me. I am poor. LOL

If the models are too expensive for you, try this guy “Kong”. His face is not as handsome as the models but his body is just as solidly muscular. He also takes part in the big cock show.

post-18031-0-70317300-1545503143_thumb.jpeg

# me too but it makes sense to warn others that he has expensive tastes so better be prepared.

Readers of my Oct trip report mat recall that he ended up paying for expensive club tab because I run out of funds ( reimbursed him later in the room but it was a bit embarrassing and annoying at the same time.

Yes ur right Vinapu, he really got a posh lifestyle but its a good thing I know now how to deal with a boy, lol...as one member mentioned to me, he is definitely not for newbie. But admit it Vinapu, he is really, really good in bed, right? Pls PM me your answer, ha ha

If the models are too expensive for you, try this guy “Kong”. His face is not as handsome as the models but his body is just as solidly muscular. He also takes part in the big cock show.

Yes he's my runner-up in Moonlight, but never had the chance to off him, maybe next time, though I'm afraid he's very aggressive in bed, based on the show I've seen where he bottomed a twink, the hottest part of the show for me!!!

Has anyone offed Nicky? Vinapu?

Nicky yes, but sort of a meetup, he's worth every baht I paid...with Vinapu no (just kidding Vinapu, peace!)...but beware that Nicky got this sort of demand or request like eating in a Japanese restaurant which I refused and may come late in your appointment, I think he's driving in his car based on his updates to me which I believe taken from a navigation app, and its really traffic in BKK in fairness to him. Will I ever want Nicky again? Hell yeah!!! He's really, really that good in bed tbh.

Yes he's my runner-up in Moonlight, but never had the chance to off him, maybe next time, though I'm afraid he's very aggressive in bed, based on the show I've seen where he bottomed a twink, the hottest part of the show for me!!!

nothing to be afraid, after all you are paying customer so you can convert that tiger to a lamb.

Kong was top in f***k shows in XBoys before he mover to his new bar, one of those guys with very average face but excellent body shape

.but beware that Nicky got this sort of demand or request like eating in a Japanese restaurant which I refused .....

smart you, I got a bit carried over and let him to lead me there with resulting corresponding tab  but to his credit next time I offed him week later he noticed that I did not like it so we went to more reasonable place.

I think is best to limit activities just to a room as he is best enjoyed naked , not dressed for a club visit. LOL 

smart you, I got a bit carried over and let him to lead me there with resulting corresponding tab but to his credit next time I offed him week later he noticed that I did not like it so we went to more reasonable place.

I think is best to limit activities just to a room as he is best enjoyed naked , not dressed for a club visit. LOL

I believe its understandable since Nicky is really, really handsome, he may easily persuade a customer just to spend more time with him. @ least you got a date with him, right? As for me, I refused bcoz I still need to meet Mr. Perfect Guy of Dream Boys that night so I can't have additional expenses. But in fairness to Nicky, he is really expert and knows how to please his costumer in bed, even if it comes with a price (and knows how to make it negotiable). And yes, ur perfectly right, he looks best in his birthday suit, as compared when he is in jeans & then in skimpy undies @ Moonlight. Looking forward for him next time!