ukladd23

Sleaze update?

Last time I was in Nature Boys,  they had about 2 boys.  They could not be described as twinks, so this was of no interest to me.   They realized this and remained clothed.

The bar was better back in the days when they wore those rather small green aprons which covered the front only & the bar tended to have one or two twinks.

Nature boy in BKK fits the sleaze label. Thankfully.

Agree with z909. Nature Boys is all but dead. You can try walking past and peeking inside. Maybe as the high season is here they could have an extra boy or two.

In the same area Super A is pretty sleazy. Not at first look. Its just a narrow bar with dirty sofas on one side and a bunch of seemingly disinterested boys spending their time looking at their phones on the other. 2 or 3 may be making an attempt to shuffle on the stage. But buy them a drink and let your hands wander. Plenty to feel and then see.

Guest wabearseeksgam

The Eros bar in Sunnee Plaza is alive and well and very sleazy.  The Jomtien Complex is full of gay bars and massage places. The gay beach is 10 minute walk.

Beer bars are beer bars. Yet, they can be different due to location. Jomtien beer bars are different than other places due to the number of beer bars that are designed for male customers and the number of boys working the bars. January is approaching and we will wait for your in person findings.

That's why I booked the Poseidon in January. Honestly, you are usually very helpful. But, this response does not answer the question unless I'm being dense - entirely possible, of course.

I really didn't understand your question, paborn!  Thus if you go to Jomtien, you can find the answer, whatever that may be.

What is a beer bar there as different from any other? Question by paborn.