hank75

“Up to you”, “Take Care” and other Newbie tips

2 hours ago, Travellerdave2 said:

a couple of years ago I was staying at the Pattaya Ambiance hotel .................. The room had a door between the room entrance and the bathroom and the room safe is situated in this space. ..... I noticed the room safe door was ajar - I had omitted to lock it before leaving in the evening.  I recalled he had made several visits to the bathroom during the night. I had made a couple but had not looked at the safe. 

it must be something in the water because I have identical Ambiance story from Jun 2016. But there are two differences, I was with 2 guys, one was Tawan guy I took to Pattaya for short vacations and another Abomb boy we took for company. IN THE MORNING NOTHING WAS MISSING.

Will story proves that we pray ' do not lead us into temptation " for nothing.

Few year ago I realized that I left my back pack in one of soi bar so I left guy I was with in my BBB Inn room and run to retrieve it, on my way I realized that was few thousand baht ( I think 7000) left in the open on the desk but decided to take a chance . Upon return money was still there, boy's reward - gold medal -he is my most engaged guy of all times and barely trip to LOS goes without me seeing him at least once.

So it looks we all make stupid mistakes from time to time and consider quality of guys look , it's not surprise we lose heads. What is surprising is actually , considering circumstances and temptations, how decent and honest all those Thai, Lao, Cambodia, Vietnamese and Myanmar boys are.

As always when theft is reported I MUST repeat again and always will in the future Raya story. I was witness  to commotion in the lobby  with guest noisily reporting theft of money from safe box.

Few day later in one of our forums some Australian confessed that few days  ago he made himself fool in Raya by accusing them of theft while in fact next day he found ' missing' money in his luggage.  It must be the same guy.

So when next time one thinks that hotel was unsympathetic to our grievances it may be that they had similar cases in the past.

Yes,  sometimes guys are helping themselves to  a bar content  but if that is important to me I open fridge and tell them what inside is mine and they can use and what it's hotel's and they better not because of price list. But this is rather problems of you who are staying in more upscale digs since I rather treat myself with decent guy that decent hotel.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

Few year ago I realized that I left my back pack in one of soi bar so I left guy I was with in my BBB Inn room and run to retrieve it, on my way I realized that was few thousand baht ( I think 7000) left in the open on the desk but decided to take a chance . Upon return money was still there, boy's reward - gold medal -he is my most engaged guy of all times and barely trip to LOS goes without me seeing him at least once.

Oh I have heard this story before but didn’t know the boy was him, exTawan nowJupiter boy, right?

Good for him!

Will7272, I am sorry to hear about your terrible experience. I have rarely heard of a case of outright theft. Did you not complain to the Tawan manager? My assumption was that the established bars are quite strict with their boys but I could be wrong. If you have the name or number of the boy, I think you would be justified in posting details here to warn other members. 

Someone else who should have read Bangkokbois is a female acquaintance. She fell for all the “i love yous” of a charismatic gogo boy and is now in the dumps. While he may have had some genuine affection for her, my friend and I had a good laugh at just how easy it is to be duped by a slickly delivered boyfriend experience. 

14 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Will7272, I am sorry to hear about your terrible experience. I have rarely heard of a case of outright theft. Did you not complain to the Tawan manager? My assumption was that the established bars are quite strict with their boys but I could be wrong. If you have the name or number of the boy, I think you would be justified in posting details here to warn other members. 

I have heard of a theft by Tawan boy some time ago through his colleagues.

Apparently the customer complained to the owner and the thief  boy was fired, so I was told.

32 minutes ago, hank75 said:

If you have the name or number of the boy, I think you would be justified in posting details here to warn other members. 

unless he got caught red handed and faced ABSOLUTELY NO

Consider this scenarios - will7272 sleeps, guy leaves, cleaner enters room 

or

boy leaves and out of concern of not waking will7272 up from his good sleep closes door too gently so in fact door are not closed, guest passing by, curious why door is bit opened for last say 30 minutes enters.

6 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I have heard of a theft by Tawan boy some time ago through his colleagues.

Apparently the customer complained to the owner and the thief  boy was fired, so I was told.

Of all the negative publicity a bar could receive - bad offs, overcharging etc - theft would be the worst. I imagine the bars where the owners maintain a higher level of professionalism would be anxious not to gain a reputation. I have heard that some girl bars also sack if a customer complains a girl is HIV+.

17 minutes ago, vinapu said:

unless he got caught red handed and faced ABSOLUTELY NO

Consider this scenarios - will7272 sleeps, guy leaves, cleaner enters room 

or

boy leaves and out of concern of not waking will7272 up from his good sleep closes door too gently so in fact door are not closed, guest passing by, curious why door is bit opened for last say 30 minutes enters.

Fair enough, but I do not think this is something to sweep aside either. One of the joys of LOS for me is that I have always felt completely safe in terms of my person and belongings. In fact one of the incentives of offing from the big bars is the complete transparency for boy’s identity, place of employment and management. 

Edit: I have complained before of a boy taking expensive whisky and snacks, which is dishonesty, true, but at no point did I feel my valuables like money, laptop and camera were at risk from him for the above reasons. 

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

Someone else who should have read Bangkokbois is a female acquaintance. She fell for all the “i love yous” of a charismatic gogo boy and is now in the dumps. While he may have had some genuine affection for her, my friend and I had a good laugh at just how easy it is to be duped by a slickly delivered boyfriend experience. 

What happened to her? I hope she is ok.

Whatever happened to her, I believe she must have been very happy with him while it lasted.

Sometimes gogo boys fall in love with customers too.

Recently a veteran Jupiter boy has got married to a Taiwanese female customer and had a big wedding party, a few of Jupiter boys were invited. Some say he married her because she is rich but hey, isn’t it always the case of the rich guy marries poor girl, gold digger?

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

What happened to her? I hope she is ok.

Whatever happened to her, I believe she must have been very happy with him while it lasted.

Sometimes gogo boys fall in love with customers too.

Recently a veteran Jupiter boy has got married to a Taiwanese female customer and had a big wedding party, a few of Jupiter boys were invited. Some say he married her because she is rich but hey, isn’t it always the case of the rich guy marries poor girl, gold digger?

Fortunately she did not pay for any houses, buffalos or grandmothers. Her bank account is slightly dented, her feelings more so. Her first experience that popular boys have multiple regulars and they say “I love you” to all. It’s true the boy was very good to her “taking care” but I am not so sure about love. 

Aww, falling in love with the boys, i couldve easily fell down that road had i not read many experiences here and in bangkokbois, shameless mack, and over here. When there is money changing hands, thats where i know itll never happen. I also read some stories that were told who says some of the boys fell in love with them and started to go with them without asking payment etc. Again, they already know u can take care of them because u have money, so its no different than a gold digger case, except that at least with the boy, they are being honest that they do it for money lol hope your female acquantaince can start to move on and see that there are plenty of hired love around.

9 minutes ago, spoon said:

Again, they already know u can take care of them because u have money, so its no different than a gold digger case, except that at least with the boy, they are being honest that they do it for money lol hope your female acquantaince can start to move on and see that there are plenty of hired love around.

Yes we are encouraging her to go out and splash some of that cash on another boy lol. Preferably one of the Jupiter bar stars who are her type, and charming as heck to women.

8 minutes ago, vinapu said:

so she can waste even more money

Since she has some budget for fun may as well spread the wealth evenly around...and maybe she will come away from this with a “happy ending” after all hahaha. 

9 minutes ago, spoon said:

There is also one dreamboy star that many guys love including myself but will only go out with women. But perhaps your friend needs to play the field first before trying this superstar haha.

Now I am curious, who is this? 

5 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Now I am curious, who is this? 

I have no idea what his name is nor do i recall his number since he doesnt want to go with guys, i dont want to waste my time nor effort on him. Maybe some other forumer know this guy and can answer this one. He does participate in the dreamboys and bar downstair, boys bangkok shows. Always wears cap and sometimes sunglasses.

12 hours ago, spoon said:

I have no idea what his name is nor do i recall his number since he doesnt want to go with guys, i dont want to waste my time nor effort on him. 

another reminder that our bars are boy bars , not  a gay bars. If ladies will be ones who keep them running we can only applaud as long as they don't chase us away LOL

But deep in my heart I strongly doubt all those professed 100% straight guys are really THAT straight. If they were , I don't think they'd be working in bars with still predominantly  male clientele, right?

My advice will be,  if one really likes guy , talk to him. Not to mamasan, not to unlucky friend, ignore advice of fellow  forum members, just talk to a guy. He may like you. He may not like you but may need money for monthly motorcycle payment and being professional may succumb to his fate and be good in it.

It's not my invention, more or less it's what I was told by guys on more than one occasion , I even remember one exact conversation 'no, but if you buy me gold chain , I like you more, ask me again'

The same rule applies to all those top only and/or  non kissing guys.

Guest Travellerdave2
On 1/6/2019 at 6:03 PM, vinapu said:

another reminder that our bars are boy bars , not  a gay bars. If ladies will be ones who keep them running we can only applaud as long as they don't chase us away LOL

Unfortunately I do agree with you Vinapu about the economics of this situation. I say “unfortunately” because when in Thailand (usually Pattaya in my case) I don’t really want to visit boy bars I want as a gay tourist to visit gay bars, and mix with other gays rather than Chinese ladies who have designs on “our boys”. Equally I deplore the invasion of “our” beach by str couples and family groups, when they can use the other four miles of seashore.

ok I’ve got that off my chest and feel better now !.

understandable but how we would react if somebody somewhere was complaining about gays invading  'their' straight beach and snatching all handsome massage boys available. 

I too prefer bar full of men only but if this or that boy comes to work hoping that some Asian girl will off him I stand a chance of putting my hands on him in case she has other plans.

Guest Travellerdave2

Yes Vinapu I cannot challenge your logic !. To be fair the penetration of females into our zones in Pattaya is currently only on a small scale. You don’t see them as customers in the Jomtien Complex main bar  Soi ( only occasionally as voyeurs) or in Sunee. During my recent trip I stayed at the Zing resort for a while and on one occasion sat round the pool with a offed boy. When two ladies arrived and sat in close proximity I became a little uncomfortable.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

I too prefer bar full of men only but if this or that boy comes to work hoping that some Asian girl will off him I stand a chance of putting my hands on him in case she has other plans.

I have no objection to women in bars, and sometimes go with female friends. But I will never off a straight boy who is obviously angling only for female customers and only reluctantly accepts a gay customer as second best. You can tell which lads are “straight” but still enjoy a good romp and a good customer regardless of gender, and those who are only interested in tip and will rush through the proceedings. 

But I do not know why someone has not created a men only bar. Even a straight boy has told me that professionally speaking,  he prefers being offed by men, as they are straightforward to deal with and generous while women are much harder to please. 

Straight families with kids on the gay section of the beach are far from ideal.

I sometimes wish people would indulge in behaviour  NEAR the limits of acceptability for public places, just to encourage them to go elsewhere next day.

I view other people, straight or not, with the same feeling depending how they behave. If a gay or a girl, managed to snatch the boy i want before me, id be equally annoyed and mad lol. If they dont disrupt my chances securing the lad i wanted, who cares if they are straight women or gay men lol. On the beach, as with any other places, noisy kids is always an annoyance, but gays also have kids, well the minority of those who lives in a very open country that allow gay couples to get married and adopt child.