Hotel Reviews Bangkok

Guest guest_BenG1000

Hey Wynter,

The Raya is on my list to check out, as is the Tarntawan. I ended up booking LM for my trip in May but plan on checking these 2 hotels out while I'm there.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, manuelmendez said:

they dont bother joiners right?

Nope. They couldn’t care less. There is a doorman at nights who is unlikely to look up from his phone. Reception is upstairs and you will only have to walk past it if your room is on that floor but from other’s comments I’d say it’s highly unlikely they will care either. 

7 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

Hey Wynter,

The Raya is on my list to check out, as is the Tarntawan. I ended up booking LM for my trip in May but plan on checking these 2 hotels out while I'm there.

Thanks!

Meanwhile I’m hoping to try LM on my next trip depending on length of time, coz it would need to be a short stay to fit into budget. I’d stay in Raya again happily, just ask if they’re doing renovations and request a room away from that. Was quite noisey fairly early in the morning while I was there. 

I asked about their joiner policy and had this back from the The Siam Heritage Hotel. I remember reading that there was some uncertainty if this hotel allowed joiners - 

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email, Regarding to the Hotel’s Visitor Policy;

-              In case the customer accompany with  the visitor to hotel the hotel will not charge any visitor chagre

-              But in case the customer call the visitor come to hotel alone and ask hotel's staff open main door, we have to charge 900THB,"