TotallyOz

A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - September 11, 2020

43 minutes ago, spoon said:

Then you probably need to block/ban that mamasan too lol poor guy losing good customer because the mamasan greed. 

Mamasan was blocked ages ago. LOL And, I don't know it was the mamasan but I know from the last 5 times I go in Super A, they push drinks on boys that don't really want them. So, maybe a leap for me, but I'm willing to bet money when boy got back to bar and he told them the tip he was offered advice. Bad advice.

2 hours ago, Michael said:

I was disappointed as I know what he makes at his bar and I paid him much more than that. Sometimes being too nice opens you up to this. I take partial responsibility in I was overly generous.

Yes that is the sad true from my experience too once you are generous instead of being grateful the boys interparate it as weakenss and become greedy, if you like a boy and want him on regular basis it's better pay the same standard fee on every session this make things easier with less complicated.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Mamasan was blocked ages ago. LOL And, I don't know it was the mamasan but I know from the last 5 times I go in Super A, they push drinks on boys that don't really want them. So, maybe a leap for me, but I'm willing to bet money when boy got back to bar and he told them the tip he was offered advice. Bad advice.

I suspect mamasans in general tend to squeeze money from the boys and if they won't pay them they threaten boys not to help them with customers so the boys trying to get it from their customers, Instead of you I wouldn't be so harsh with this boy and blocked him just decline his request politely because maybe in the future you will want see him again who knows...

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Yes that is the sad true from my experience too once you are generous instead of being grateful the boys interparate it as weakenss and become greedy, if you like a boy and want him on regular basis it's better pay the same standard fee on every session this make things easier with less complicated.

I don't think it has anything to do with generous or not generous. I think it has to do more with the boys often get screwed over by customers who promise a lot and deliver a little and they (like us) try to get as much as they can as fast as they can. I find this exact same behavior whether or not I have tipped well or not. Personally, I think the idea that they find this as weakness is a foreign way to say it is OK to be cheap. Just my opinion of course. The rate for short times has been almost the same as it was when I first started traveling to Thailand 20 years ago. Nothing else is the same but that seems to remain consistent.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

The rate for short times has been almost the same as it was when I first started traveling to Thailand 20 years ago. Nothing else is the same but that seems to remain consistent.

Yes it is strange the rates for the boys remain the same more or less  ( however rates of the bar fees had been doubled) but the rates  girls charge currently had been doubled/tripled over the years, Can't explain it...

47 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Yes it is strange the rates for the boys remain the same more or less  ( however rates of the bar fees had been doubled) but the rates  girls charge currently had been doubled/tripled over the years, Can't explain it...

Yes, I don't understand either. What I always say is that I will pay 2,000 baht for short time in hotel or 3,000 all night. That is typical for me and I'll give taxi money as well. I had one Grindr guy this week ask for 3000 baht and I said OK.  Then, he said he wanted 500 baht more for taxi and we were 2km apart. I said no thank you and ended the conversation.

On 9/12/2020 at 12:33 AM, Michael said:

Tawan had about 8 or so guys. You are not going to believe this, but I took one of them. 33 year old stallion with perfect (almost) English and funny and cute with a rock hard body and a hard dick. He was sweet and a fantastic massage. But, the sex part, well, I knew what I was getting when I took him and the eye candy was good enough for me.

What is the name of the tawan man?

10 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I guess it’s something to do with influx of Cambodia, Myanmar, Lao, Vietnamese boys driving down tip inflation whereas gogo girls, as far as I know, are predominantly  Thai.