TotallyOz

Questions, Queries and Birthdays

On 9/19/2020 at 8:29 AM, hank75 said:

My opinion only:

He wants you come to the bar, pay for all the drinks, treat all his friends, win him lots of respect, show the bar staff he has a wealthy patron, and then send him home with money without having to spend any baht himself to celebrate his own birthday. 

He will likely go to see his family in the day time, or several days later if they live far away. Thai boys like to spend their birthdays drunk with friends not in the countryside with their family! 

Guess hank was right on the money haha

1   Asians can look very young.   In a professional capacity, I knew some graduates who were around 28 years old.    Had they been working in a different profession, there's no way that I would have accepted they were 18 without a very good look at an ID card, or passport. 

Not every board member applies a correction for this, when estimating ages. 

2   A bar boy should have a birthday once every 365 days, like the rest of us.   I suspect the frequency of declared birthdays I've heard of over the years has been higher than 1 in 365.    Almost certainly not the case, with Michael's lad and I'm not intending to imply that either. 

14 hours ago, z909 said:

2   A bar boy should have a birthday once every 365 days, like the rest of us.   I suspect the frequency of declared birthdays I've heard of over the years has been higher than 1 in 365.    Almost certainly not the case, with Michael's lad and I'm not intending to imply that either. 

Nope. Michael gets a copy of ID before spending 20k baht on a BD! :)

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Nope. Michael gets a copy of ID before spending 20k baht on a BD! :)

However, the ID did say his BD was one day later so I spent midnight of his BD with him while I'm sure someone else spent the next night with him. LOL But, 2 nights of parties, who can blame him?

10 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Yes that is so true for example I was pretty sure the main 2 actors at 'Oxygen' the series were at their early twenties I was shocked when I read they actually 27 y.o. !

After watching first 2 episodes I must say I find this series quite interesting and main actors, whatever their age is , easy on the eyes