TotallyOz

How many countries have you visited?

How many countries have you been to?  What is your favorite?  Least favorite?

I have been to 80.  My favorite is Thailand and a runner up is France.  I do love Brazil as well but for me, Thailand kicks ass.  My least favorite is India.  It is full of culture and beauty but also full of pollution and filth. 

Guest lurkerspeaks

I have been to Canada, Mexico (just border cities), and Brazil, although Thailand will be added to the list in November. So far, Brazil has been my favorite..Let's see if that changes at the end of the year. 

I do love to travel, just with I was able to do more of it. I always say that if I was to win the lottery, I would be traveling the world and living in hotels for the rest of my life. 

• Members

Not sure I can name them all. But, here are the places / cities I remember. Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Netherlands Antilles (Caribbean), Grand Cayman Island, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Hungary, and Netherlands,

Although we never docked in some countries (don't dare list them), there were several others that the submarine I served on had under periscope surveillance. They were most coastal, communist countries where they would have blown us out of the water if they knew we were there.

• Members

I have always thought the journey more important than the destination so I have flown over a lot more countries than I have visited. But to add my little list: Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, USVI, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, St. Martin, Denmark, Greenland (part of Denmark but unique), Scotland, Ireland, Wales, England (all part of the UK but also unique each), Iceland, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Crete, Corsica, Egypt, Bahrain, Pakistan, India, Thailand, Kuala Lumpur, Brunei, China, New Zealand, and Australia.  I would have stopped in Saudi Arabia and a few other countries but they would not give me landing permission. 

As you can see, South America and Central America are mostly or entirely left out.  Some day....

Best regards,

RA1 

• Members

12 Countries for me: Canada, England, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, Brazil, Colombia, and Australia. I found 4 countries so much to my liking that I ended up returning to them multiple times instead of seeing new ones. They are Canada, Brazil, Thailand and Colombia.

• Members

I've probably been to about 80 countries as well, including 49/50 US states, most Canadian provinces, and half the Mexican states. I've been to every European country except Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia, Kosovo, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, San Marino, and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. I've visited about two dozen Caribbean islands (not each of which is its own nation, however), as well as a good number of Asian and African countries (and Australia and New Zealand). After the US, my favorite countries to visit are Switzerland, France, and Italy. If I couldn't live in the US, and could pick any other country, it would probably be Australia or France (I wouldn't mind living on the Cote d'Azure at all). Although I almost visited Thailand once, an injury interrupted that trip. It's definitely up there on countries I'd like to visit, along with Angor Wat in Cambodia, and maybe Burma.

• Members

Canada, Mexico, Chile and Argentina in this hemisphere. Ireland, N. Ireland, Scotland, England, Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Vatican City, France, Switzerland and Spain in Europe. Northern Spain was probably my favorite and Hungary my least. I've also been in all states except Alaska and Wyoming.

4 hours ago, floridarob said:

I've been to over 60.... for sex I like most Brasil, Mexico, Thailand (Cuba used to be high on that list). For tourism/beauty... French Polynesia (Bora, Bora), Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Italy, W. Samoa

Why did Cuba fall off the list for you?

6 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Why did Cuba fall off the list for you?

Yeah, lots of Americans...plus there is a joke that all the cuties have left the island.

The hustlers used to be "honorable", was like a job to them. Now they try to rob people, not perform, constantly demanding things.... they think EVERY foreigner is rich and doesn't work for their money...so why should they...the list goes on.