Tomcal

Private Club on here

• Members

Fair enough. Although it makes me sad that some of the information about the scene is now behind closed doors, the photo leak to the saunas guys was unacceptable and even this being internet that kind of exposure is unwanted for almost everybody here. That said I hope you will continue to post the more general info about Rio (and Mexico) in the open area Tomcal, as its always great to stay aware about some of the happenings there, even now that I'm unable to travel for some time.

• Members
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, Tomcal said:

There is a feature on this site for private clubs.  I organized one for posting of info and photos for Brazil and Mexico! I did this because photos posted on here some time ago was shown to sauna guys so it was apparent certain members on here couldn’t be trusted! People have applied to be a member but unless you are “known” poster I will not approve you! Nothing personal but after the last incident I am not taking any chances.  The reason I am posting this is there has been two members who wanted in and when I checked they had ZERO posts on here! 

how do we apply for membership? dm you?

• Members

I'm one of those lurkers with no posts, mostly because I didn't feel like I had anything of value to add.  But I am glad you mentioned that you don't approve people with no posts so I don't waste my time haha.

Anyway, I just wanted to agree wholeheartedly with docbr's comment.  I completely understand if you want to keep photos private - it really sucks as I loved being able to put a face or body with a name but that's the way of the world today.  I also understand you would want to keep garoto's contact info private.  But please, please, PLEASE don't stop writing your amazing stories in the public forums.  If you have to change some details, fine, but you Mr. Tomcal, along with many of the other guys in the group have such fantastic, sexy adventures that it would be awful if those went away too.

Inspired by Tomcal's and other members posts, I am hoping to go to Brazil, possibly next year.  I wanted to go this year but as often happens life got in the way.  At any rate, a trip there would be a once-in-a-lifetime event for me, not a once-a-year thing.  So I and I am sure many other posters/lurkers eat up every word you guys say, both for fantasy material and, frankly, as something to dream about someday.

Sorry for rambling, just wanted to say thanks to all of you who post on here and I hope that you won't completely leave us.  

On 15/11/2017 at 9:52 PM, spastik00 said:

I'm one of those lurkers with no posts, mostly because I didn't feel like I had anything of value to add.  But I am glad you mentioned that you don't approve people with no posts so I don't waste my time haha.

Anyway, I just wanted to agree wholeheartedly with docbr's comment.  I completely understand if you want to keep photos private - it really sucks as I loved being able to put a face or body with a name but that's the way of the world today.  I also understand you would want to keep garoto's contact info private.  But please, please, PLEASE don't stop writing your amazing stories in the public forums.  If you have to change some details, fine, but you Mr. Tomcal, along with many of the other guys in the group have such fantastic, sexy adventures that it would be awful if those went away too.

Inspired by Tomcal's and other members posts, I am hoping to go to Brazil, possibly next year.  I wanted to go this year but as often happens life got in the way.  At any rate, a trip there would be a once-in-a-lifetime event for me, not a once-a-year thing.  So I and I am sure many other posters/lurkers eat up every word you guys say, both for fantasy material and, frankly, as something to dream about someday.

Sorry for rambling, just wanted to say thanks to all of you who post on here and I hope that you won't completely leave us.  

I would like to second spastik00 post.

I appreciate both of these lurkers coming forward to post on this thread.  We get a lot of daily views on the forum but it is important to contribute.  If you don't have experience in South America, that is OK. Just post in the Pub or Politics or Arts Forums. There is a place on the site for everyone to contribute.

• Members

Tomcal, thank you so much for creating the private club. I just requested membership. And I too have missed your (and others) photos on here. While I've made a couple of posts, I haven't been able to get to Brazil in many years. But I'm finally heading back there early 2018. Can't wait! My focus has been more on Eastern Europe and Barcelona in recent years. But nothing beats a Brazilian sauna! I spent five weeks in Rio last time - looking at a three to four week visit this time and planning first ever stays in PA and SP for the same trip, so there'll be plenty of opportunities to sample the locals ^_^

On 12/14/2017 at 9:26 PM, young11 said:

I have sent a request a while ago but I see members with less contributions being accepted recently but mine is still pending... Any reason? 

There is NOTHING being posted in the private club so you guys are fine....Just relax....

Start to panick is Tom is posting like crazy and you still dont have access to the private club that is invite only....