TotallyOz

Curiosity Killed the Cat

I am curious, if we separated the forum from the main site and said it had to do with new regulations would you all applaud and tell me how brilliant this is and offer to donate money to keep my massive server configuration going and constant work needed to keep the website going? Would I finally get the accolades I think I deserve?  Would I be invited on trips paid for at member's expense?  Would you all donate miles for me to travel?  Rooms for me to stay in?  Sex with sexy twinks for me to play with? Tell me.. I need to know!

Curiosity killed the cat! Tell me!

• Members

It all depends... You would have to be a prick at the same time.   Something about being "abused" that his followers seem to love.

It's the Trump syndrome.  No matter how bad you are, if you talk the talk and convince the people they NEED you, they will pledge their undying loyalty.  

I am not sure I would personally send you a shitload of dinero.... but I could surely ante-up one of my dirty, old plus sized skirts for you to flounce around in....

I'm sure after the old girl collects all her Palm Springs bounty, she will be announcing a nice "vacation".... Isnt that what people do with "ill gotten gains" ?  

23 minutes ago, MsGuy said:

Related image

Oz, much as I love you, I aint sitting here in Mississippi with an oxy tube stuck up my nose and funding your Thai boys in Bangkok.

Well...

Maybe if you sent me pictures.

Maybe.

Maybe if he shipped physically a Thai boy or 2 up the Natchez Trace...?

^_^

• Members
3 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Your comments confirm my suspicion. Fake Review Sites do taint the minds of those members!

Only the minds of "weak" members,  and now there's a little blue pill for THAT too !   

E8aol_s-200x150.gif

• Members

In the threads at the other site, members are not being prodded by Daddy, so far as I can tell, to donate because of the new law. They are donating to show their gratitude for the site and to help enrich Bill as he faces lawyer fees to try to make sure the site complies with the law.

If the government is really going to go after sites which promote prostitution, then his site has no future. If they focus on sex trafficking, then it should be fine as I have never seen even a whiff of that on that site.

These sites are free to us. It's even a better deal than the so-called Flirt for Free! If people want to use money to show their gratitude, why shouldn't they? That goes for the guys here as well.

I have organized a study committee to determine how much I should donate to Oz, and in what form, and at what time. Results are expected by late 2019 when I will then implement a plan.

• Members
15 minutes ago, Lucky said:

In the threads at the other site, members are not being prodded by Daddy, so far as I can tell, to donate because of the new law. They are donating to show their gratitude for the site and to help enrich Bill as he faces lawyer fees to try to make sure the site complies with the law.

If the government is really going to go after sites which promote prostitution, then his site has no future. If they focus on sex trafficking, then it should be fine as I have never seen even a whiff of that on that site.

These sites are free to us. It's even a better deal than the so-called Flirt for Free! If people want to use money to show their gratitude, why shouldn't they? That goes for the guys here as well.

I have organized a study committee to determine how much I should donate to Oz, and in what form, and at what time. Results are expected by late 2019 when I will then implement a plan.

You move as slow as the Trump administration.    And just maybe you havent been paying attention,  but Daddy has made "several" pleas for funding recently, especially in his heartfelt "letters of the members" on the Review homepage.  I honestly dont believe that Daddy respects his members, unless of course "they give"....   then you get the pass....  and from MY POV,  HE is getting more out of the site than the members are, or else he wouldnt be doing it.    Ultimately, its the members decision on generousity, and if the choose to give for their safety, so be it....Not seeking an argument about this,  just offering a diff slant. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I don't ever go to the Review homepage, so maybe I did miss something there. The point still is that no one is forcing people to donate.

Of course not,  its not a physical forcing..... it's more subliminal and subtle.....

2 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Of course not,  its not a physical forcing..... it's more subliminal and subtle.....

No one forces people to vote either. But, if you know what is good for you, you do it.

38 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Might I suggest the following for the committee?

OzDream.jpg

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

No one forces people to vote either. But, if you know what is good for you, you do it.

Might I suggest the following for the committee?

OzDream.jpg

Now THAT's some mighty Big pimpin !

• Members
31 minutes ago, Riobard said:

I was on the other platform for a year prior to being Anne Boleyned. I was never aware of sights on my dowry but my time was not compensated. Nobody appreciates volunteers anymore. 

What was your UN-compensated function there?    I believe any participation is Voluntary, and volunteers dont work for accolades.  It's a heartfelt duty....  My only peeve about Daddy and his site is that he doesnt "respect" his members or treat them as equal ADULTS.  

He reduces them to possessions he can take or cast off at will.  

• Members
20 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

What was your UN-compensated function there?    I believe any participation is Voluntary, and volunteers dont work for accolades.  It's a heartfelt duty....  My only peeve about Daddy and his site is that he doesnt "respect" his members or treat them as equal ADULTS.  

He reduces them to possessions he can take or cast off at will.  

I think I can tell when YOU are in joke mode vs serial. I am not seriously trying to reinvent volunteerism.

Just one peeve?

• Members
18 minutes ago, Riobard said:

I think I can tell when YOU are in joke mode vs serial. I am not seriously trying to reinvent volunteerism.

Just one peeve?

Sorry, I guess I dont know YOU that well yet and thought your comment about volunteerism was serious, which I though was odd since I know you to be very cerebral and logical.   Were you ever advised by management WHAT your BAN offense was ?   Often times they are unexplained.   And if its a lifetime permanent Ban, Daddy considered the offense devastating.  My bans were all temp, but as I've said, I believe Daddy only allowed me back to Ban me again.   I think it gave him a boner ?   For me, the novelty wore off. 

reizh-0khfi-6f9ab1.gif

erect3.gif

• Members
6 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

My bans were all temp, but as I've said, I believe Daddy only allowed me back to Ban me again.   I think it gave him a boner ?   For me, the novelty wore off. 

He must be getting a kick out of banning people. My temporary ban was just silly. And now he wants my money? Nope.