Tomcal

Cute twink in Rio at MR and Pointe

2 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Tomcal please the name of the second guy if you can remember it? 

i don’t remember for sure his sauna name! i think it was Rafael! i have his real name but he doesn’t want it given out...but i don’t think that will last long, he is not shy and his pics are popping up all over. He is from Northern Brazil so don’t know how long he will stay before heading to SP

• Members
On 5/11/2018 at 3:41 AM, Badboy81 said:

Why go all the way to Rio to get twinks like this you can find in damn near any American city or town?  Serious question....

Serious? Peculiar, oddly funny maybe, but a question that is lacking in gravity.

• Members
On 5/10/2018 at 9:41 PM, Badboy81 said:

Why go all the way to Rio to get twinks like this you can find in damn near any American city or town?  Serious question....

The racial mix you find in Northern Brazil, and the relationship with sex and sexual expression embedded in the local culture do not exist anywhere else. 

13 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

The racial mix you find in Northern Brazil, and the relationship with sex and sexual expression embedded in the local culture do not exist anywhere else. 

What you really meant to say is that you can't get these boys in the US for the price you can get them in Brazil...

The pictures of the boy/boys above looks like a typical skinny, cute white boy that can be found in any city in the US...but Im sure they cost more than 100R

• Members
50 minutes ago, Badboy81 said:

What you really meant to say is that you can't get these boys in the US for the price you can get them in Brazil...

The pictures of the boy/boys above looks like a typical skinny, cute white boy that can be found in any city in the US...but Im sure they cost more than 100R

No. That is what you want me to say, because obviously you already have one correct answer to your question in your mind.