numazu

Not a Newbie Anymore: My 3rd Time in Brazil - Belo Horizonte and Rio

• Members
1 hour ago, numazu1 said:

After sex we cuddled for a while, talking. He told me in all honesty his frustrations about the trip. About not liking Leo. About Mateus. About his fear that I was forgetting him. I assured him that I wasn’t, and he would always be a permanent fixture in my Brazil trips, as he has been three straight times already. But that was a lie. I know I will need to move on from Gabriel at some point. It was inevitable. There are so many other hotties in the saunas, and while Gabriel’s chemistry with me is hard to mimic, the fun part is me trying out new boys to get to find out anyway. Prostitution with companionship takes the impersonal (money) with the personal (sex), and  mixes the two together for a complicated concoction, where there lots of gray areas, and not everything was clean and tidy. At the end of the day, one has to be sane about these things, and not get too carried away.  One needs to realize that mainly, you are just a job for them, and it is just fun for us. Anything more will just be asking for trouble.

Unless trouble is what you want, and there is plenty to be had in this place. The streets are lined with it.

These paragraphs should be framed and hang in everyone's altar, to read before praying for the next cock.

fcd6dd1341444c28c1255ad245171f10.jpg

On 10/22/2018 at 9:32 PM, floridarob said:

I get the feeling you are having fun, lol

Brasil over Thailand???.....be honest!!

Kkkkkkkk. It's a tough question. Right now I'd say Brasil - the sex is better, people more outgoing, the hires cheaper, and experiences more intense. Nightlife is also better in general, but my favorite gay club of all is in Bangkok (DJ Station - a tie with Theatron in Bogota). Thailand is better with food (cheaper and better), services (massage, medical tourism, bespoke tailors, shopping), and safety. Right now I'm in the mood for more adventure, so it's gonna be Brasil for me in the immediate future.

On 10/12/2018 at 7:57 AM, SolaceSoul said:

I’m fairly certain that I know who all the working boys are that you mentioned above at 117. Of all of them, Junio is the only one that is physically my type. He is Solace-approved.

Is this Junio? He works part time as a stripper at clubs:

011C675A-9B8E-4617-A1B4-40CCB43382C1.thumb.JPG.026f5488541c6d0d322fa61311297ea6.JPG

On 10/10/2018 at 9:01 PM, Werther_br said:

I love your diary man. Thanks for sharing

But...you eat at lunch,rice with croissant?

Kkkkkk, it was a buffet. I just throw things in my plate without any regard for common sense.

On 10/23/2018 at 4:18 PM, docbr said:

On a side note, the last two chat bubbles from the Niteroi boy on Grindr would translate like : "I can't wait to start my english lessons so I will be able to leave this country back, even more so if Bolsonaro is elected".  He only wants to flee from the homophobia Bolsonaro will bring.

And this is why I need more Portugues lessons! I just scanned this and assumed otherwise. Thanks for the correction!

• Members
5 hours ago, numazu1 said:

Is this Junio? He works part time as a stripper at clubs:

011C675A-9B8E-4617-A1B4-40CCB43382C1.thumb.JPG.026f5488541c6d0d322fa61311297ea6.JPG

No. That is NOT the Junio at 117 that I know. Mine is darker and  dare I say it, has a better body and a bigger chest. He looks like Bruno Mars, if Bruno Mars has muscles.

Out of respect, my policy is that I do not post face photos or easily identifying photos of garotos, especially not without their advance permission. But unless that is an unusually light photo of a garoto who looks like Bruno Mars in the face, then that’s not him.

8 hours ago, floridarob said:

I can't imagine yours (or mine)...lol

I'm going to Thailand and Jakarta the middle/end of Jan in case you're in that part of the world....... going more for next yrs status, gotta start early  :P

Middle/end of Jan? I'm looking for a place to go for MLK weekend.  If you're gonna be in Thailand around that weekend I'll plan to go. About status: for some reason I got status this year for both Star Alliance (United) and OneWorld (AA). Maybe I can shoot for Delta next year, though I am less familiar with their Brazil routes. You're right, we can't start too early.

And my demons are numerous for sure. You've met some of them kkkkk.

10 hours ago, Lucky said:

Numazu, I sure hope that you become a famous author. Your writing is excellent.

Too kind. Thanks for reading!

Today (and two months after the events of this trip report): a view from our AirBNB apartment in Barra de Tijuca in Rio. After a few days of depressing rain, finally the sun makes an appearance. Today is definitely a beach day.

This current trip, despite only going to the sauna once in 6 days, is probably the most fun I’ve had in Brazil. I could write a trip report about it, but without enough sauna days, would anyone here want to read it?

Along the horizon: Pedra da Gavea, (perhaps worth a sunset trek later), down below, the busy Avenida das Americas (driving it is not as challenging as in Centro) and at the center, the start of a Christmas tree.

990A505A-E67E-4405-9911-EFB467B83F74.gif.12f9fcdb156664d774a9260e107010bf.gif

• Members
1 hour ago, numazu1 said:

Today (and two months after the events of this trip report): a view from our AirBNB apartment in Barra de Tijuca in Rio. After a few days of depressing rain, finally the sun makes an appearance. Today is definitely a beach day.

This current trip, despite only going to the sauna once in 6 days, is probably the most fun I’ve had in Brazil. I could write a trip report about it, but without enough sauna days, would anyone here want to read it?

Along the horizon: Pedra da Gavea, (perhaps worth a sunset trek later), down below, the busy Avenida das Americas (driving it is not as challenging as in Centro) and at the center, the start of a Christmas tree.

990A505A-E67E-4405-9911-EFB467B83F74.gif.12f9fcdb156664d774a9260e107010bf.gif

If it was fun for you, even without sauna field trips, it will probably be fun for us. Please, share.

• Members
3 hours ago, Lucky said:

Yes, numazu, you have shown writing skills of which I have previously commented upon. You could write about your bowel movements and I would read it.

I love numazu's reports and would not mind meeting his terrific driver friend. But unlike fucking, bowel movements are deeply personal things that probably should never be shared.