• Members

I suggest that you contact Rodolfo by email (thru site). BTW it is his b'day Sat. 

I don't plan on Såo Paulo for a while, but I would try to extract some info without being seen as badgering.

Like: Dear R, I heard there may be a bigger and better location coming up. I come from a large distance at huge expense. If there is a temporary closure, how might I avoid that period? It is exciting that the club approaches 25 years of heaven. For visitors not so much in on the more local word-of-mouth, would there be an Instagram notice or some other type of alert? 

[and: these are my planned travel dates, R; you are likely the best judge of their feasibility]

• Members
44 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Like: Dear R, I heard there may be a bigger and better location coming up. I come from a large distance at huge expense. If there is a temporary closure, how might I avoid that period? It is exciting that the club approaches 25 years of heaven. For visitors not so much in on the more local word-of-mouth, would there be an Instagram notice or some other type of alert? 

[and: these are my planned travel dates, R; you are likely the best judge of their feasibility

This inquiry is worded in a way that takes into consideration the need to massage R.’s Trumpian-sized ego. So, good call!

• Members

Everyone should try www.garotocomlocal.com.br instead of worrying about who or when someone might be at a sauna. That is the way things here are headed. But don't take my advice, I've only been here permanently for ten years.

Edited by ihpguy