davet

Fragata in Sao Paulo

• Members
11 hours ago, floridarob said:

I think they are trying to find their groove still..... 

When you went, was it the same type of working garotos? I liked Fragata because it ranged from "average looking" to stunning muscle gods (yes, plenty of those at Fragata too). The average lookers sometimes sported the biggest cocks outside of a museum of natural history. 

What are the good days at Fragata?

Like Lagoa it is In a néw building, 4 levels with a bar/stage on the lower level which has a pool and is open to  the outside!  I was there there. opening night, it was packed and there were no room rentals that night, just a open house! the rooms appeared nice and of course the whole place is brand new! i liked the bar area better then Lagoa, although both are new, i can’t comment on the quality of the guys working there as none were working opening night! i didn’t go back the next two nights as i had commitments at lagoa.

Edited by tomcal

• Members
On 11/3/2020 at 10:06 PM, davet said:

Google Maps says this has been open and operating for a while. Any reports? What is the current talent offering and what are the good days?

I was at the grand opening and went twice after that. The best days are always the weekend more guys are always there. I would say they have more guys next door types (average joes), there are a few stunners but the gogo boys are the best looking guys there. Fragata really loves putting gogo boys on stage. Lagoa will have 2-3 boys dancing while Fragata will have 5 or more usually. 

• Members
On 11/12/2020 at 9:02 PM, Connery43 said:

Are the go-go boys available to rent?

Unfortunately no, not for sex anyways. I have the contact for the guy that coordinates all the go-go boys at Lagoa and Fragata. They won't have sex but they will do a private party strip shows, or solo sessions . Now if you can manage to entice one to fuck you for the right price go for it, but you would have to negotiate that one on one with the boy. But the go-go boys act like they are superstars like Ricky Martin, so you will pay a shit ton and will be expected to keep it hush hush so you don't kill their reputation.

Edited by bcdaron

• Members

120 at most (unless you're really in love and made the mistake of letting that on). 100 is frequently accepted, especially on busy nights, surprisingly. Because of the competition, the guys know that the customers have asked around and know what the market price is and won't be fooled. Add 20 as a tip and they will be touchingly appreciative. The most I ever paid was 200 (pre-covid going ask of 150 plus 50 tip), because this arabian god, uninvited, came for me. It was the end of the night and he apparently wasn't saving it for some girlfriend. I've had this happen a couple times toward the end of a shift.

Edited by davet

tge latest i heard on Fragata is that one of the 3 partners left with 200,000R. and the place had to close just a couple weeks after opening up in the new location! When and Whether it will reopen is anyone’s guess at this point!  it is in its new location which is very nice! but as of now it is not open!

• Members
5 hours ago, Tomcal said:

tge latest i heard on Fragata is that one of the 3 partners left with 200,000R. and the place had to close just a couple weeks after opening up in the new location! When and Whether it will reopen is anyone’s guess at this point!  it is in its new location which is very nice! but as of now it is not open!

Depressing.