johnmatt

Hotties in Sao Paolo who used to gogo and maybe more.....

• Members

If you can post photos of the guys that interest you @johnmatt it might help jog the memories of other posters.

As it happens, I know the real names of 5 Brazilian guys…but I simply cannot remember any “working names”, yet I know for sure at least 2 did “work”.

• Members

@riobard - Where did you find this amazing, um, resource and does it purport to list all the strippers and go-go boys in Brazil? I would not mind tracking down a devastatingly gorgeous Japanese-Brazilian I saw dancing at the old Lagoa some 3-4 years ago. He looked like an anime/bishonen drawing - an almost unreal beauty.

• Members
31 minutes ago, davet said:

@riobard - Where did you find this amazing, um, resource and does it purport to list all the strippers and go-go boys in Brazil? I would not mind tracking down a devastatingly gorgeous Japanese-Brazilian I saw dancing at the old Lagoa some 3-4 years ago. He looked like an anime/bishonen drawing - an almost unreal beauty.

A gossip rag ‘ferveção’ , but it is a bit behind the times and does not provide any images of additional guys beyond those I provided. So if your Lagoa stripper isn’t depicted? ... out of luck. As I indicated, the list is not comprehensive. 

@davet, if you narrow the timeline better I may be able to find him, and/or if a few more physical details. There are a few fellows with Asian admixture. And did you know for certain Japanese or are you inferring it? Indigenous features are sometimes conflated with Asian/Pacific. 

• Members

It was 2015, 16, or 17. I can't be sure of his ethnicity, of course, but he didn't at all look "indio," so it had to be Japanese or possibly Korean. He had exactly that "barely Asian" look of boys as drawn in mangas and animes. Visualize a hunkier Speed Racer. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_Racer) I found a snapshot of him posted in the glass case in the Lagoa hallway and took a picture of that, but it has since disappeared into digital oblivion. I remember him because he was maybe only the third Asian I'd seen in a sauna. One, long ago, was a twinkish guy I didn't get around to. The second was Roger, circa 2015, a tall and quiet BIG-DICKED ASIAN hunk I'd want to marry if I was crazy enough to marry a garoto. And the third was this stripper, who was more handsome than the other two, or practically anybody else in the galaxy for that matter.

If you can locate him, we must all bow down to your "research" skills!

• Members

Sorry, most anime characters look Caucasian to me. I checked the many Lagoa dancer pictures I have but no sign of him. Black and Asian men tend to be quite underrepresented in the gogo/stripper ranks, Gabriel being one of the exceptions with whom I am personally acquainted. But I put out an inquiry to one of the drag MCs who might be recognizable to some here ... 

5527C89A-DE01-420D-92E1-AA527F6C929A.gif

• Members
On 3/27/2021 at 1:16 PM, Riobard said:

A gossip rag ‘ferveção’ , but it is a bit behind the times and does not provide any images of additional guys beyond those I provided. So if your Lagoa stripper isn’t depicted? ... out of luck. As I indicated, the list is not comprehensive. 

@davet, if you narrow the timeline better I may be able to find him, and/or if a few more physical details. There are a few fellows with Asian admixture. And did you know for certain Japanese or are you inferring it? Indigenous features are sometimes conflated with Asian/Pacific. 

By random coincidence (or message from the universe), I think I located my Asian-Brazilian beauty:

https://md-massagem.com.br/#team/kaique

He has roughened up his look with facial hair but I still recognize the beauty in the bone structure! Since he's been found and apparently offering services, why am I not on a plane to Brazil right now?

• Members
1 hour ago, davet said:

By random coincidence (or message from the universe), I think I located my Asian-Brazilian beauty:

https://md-massagem.com.br/#team/kaique

He has roughened up his look with facial hair but I still recognize the beauty in the bone structure! Since he's been found and apparently offering services, why am I not on a plane to Brazil right now?

Seen images of him regularly. Know one of the equipe personally. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Riobard said:

Also, Kaique was in the original block of photos I had posted, but they are more at the level of thumbprints. 

Thank you for the find. I didn't recognize him before because he seems to have gone for the rough, manly look whereas when I saw him he was 100% pretty boy. Now I just have to avoid the obsession disappointment syndrome. (I once had a really disappointing session at Lagoa, only later to recognize the garoto as the one whose online pics I had obsessed over.)

• Members

Here he is at the new club, with his full name, the professional one at least:

21h-23h.png.9b472afde021deb50d7b82dc08c12e1e.thumb.png.b4b28070c5f4a56d590e3f33de19d802.png

It does sound like a Japanese surname. More pics from internet:

123136851_195455202146160_6941816847735771415_n.jpg.27694084602c975d4542aee945e53b80.jpg

d0c2c4f4e19e2c17758d973c73cb214e--ronaldo.thumb.jpg.b3eb803f6d06b8170bf5f94ae3f82fde.jpg

R.jpg.bb0d92c53f783f295133bebbd0c08d2e.jpg

I'm still a little hung up on another buff, BIG-DICKED Brazilian nisei I tumbled with a few years ago so pardon my little obsession here.