Ethanmiami

Trainers and gym while traveling (Colombia, MX and Brasil)

6 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

Snopes did the homework on this for you. This is an urban legend - the drug causes mild disorientation. At higher doses it will make you physically sick. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/burundangascopolamine-warning/

I read this as well but this fact check is specific to criminals in US. 

I tried to google used of the drug through fingering and fail to find any, but found plenty of reportings that slip the drugs into your drinks, especially in colombia.

3 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

see what El Pais says about Burandanga - it’s not an urban legend in Spain or S America

Reading through a few articles the "urban legend" does not refer to Burandanga being used in crimes, but the disagreement lies in what this drug can do and what not. There are 2 aspects where science seems to be sceptical: subdermal application and the other thing is making you completely submissive and doing what the criminal wants.

11 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Reading through a few articles the "urban legend" does not refer to Burandanga being used in crimes, but the disagreement lies in what this drug can do and what not. There are 2 aspects where science seems to be sceptical: subdermal application and the other thing is making you completely submissive and doing what the criminal wants.

Yes, from the article referenced above: "But María Antonia Martínez, of the National Toxicology Institute’s Drugs Service, says that scopolamine intoxication through the skin is “practically in the realm of science fiction.”"

Getting drugged during a rub down or stretching with a trainer in a public space is highly unlikely. Maybe oral ingestation but even then the outcome is unpredictable based on what I found online. 

• Members

Point taken. Always been vigilant in dodgy  settings and in terms of bebibas but Imma avoid the fitness centres and trainers in Brazil from here on in even though they tend to have very good in fact angelic dental hygiene. Ya never knows what up to no good that hand chalk he offers you that is amenable to deep respiration as you breathe deeply through a set. What would be amazing karma is if the currency note you give him had been rolled up and with traces of a separate dose of it that has him swooning sprawled on your lair divan. Serves the boondoggle burradanga bigly dangling buggar right. 

• Members
On 8/30/2021 at 9:05 AM, msclelovr said:

Very well put @Riobard. Over the years, I’ve had a lot of fun with hot personal trainers. Some were gay but many defined as str8. The str8 guys who wanted to earn extra $ sometimes had limits/restrictions on what they would do, such as only dry kissing or no cum in mouth. I always agreed and respected their limits. The trainers, however, often relaxed and did much more on further dates. 

Did you "pop the question" after a long, trust-building relationship with the trainer, or did you spot a likely-amenable candidate in a new gym/new city and get right down to business? How did you broach the topic, as I think lingering glances and batted eyelashes no longer work nowdays. I go to one of those fashionable urban gyms where the clientele is half gay (and the straight half is even more vain) and the trainers are gorgeous. I've never had the guts or even known where to start.

• Members

Life is short @davet and I don’t believe in wasting time.

When I’m in a new city and I’ve found out which gym is fashionable/which has the hottest trainers, it’s straightforward.

1. I work out on my own 1x or 2x as part of checking out the trainers. I don’t go at “rush-hour”; I usually go mid/late morning when the trainers aren’t busy. Sometimes trainers have approached me to chat and ask if I’m interested in personal training. If not, I book personal training sessions at reception and say I want to work out with A or B or C (the hot guys I fancy). Reception is always happy to book who you want.

2. When I’m exercising with the trainer, I’m very friendly and chat. I tell the guy I’m visiting on my own, looking for some fun, and that I’m into men. If this sparks some interest with the trainer, I add that I’m happy to invite him out and pay for drinks or dinner. Also I emphasize that I’m low-key and discreet. If there’s no interest on his part, I ask him if he can recommend a friend who will help me out. Generally speaking, trainers know who is gay-friendly and could use some extra cash. 

3. I make a point of inviting that first trainer out to lunch after our session, even if he’s turned me down. The trainers all talk together and it helps to be known as the friendly, generous new guy who’s into men. Once I’ve got names and phone numbers, I’m pretty direct. When trainers ask me what I’m into, I state I’m pretty vanilla but I’m a selfish top. If they want more details, I add that I’m into deep kissing, I like to fuck, and I really enjoy getting sucked off to completion.

• Members

Thanks for the share. I'm often too inhibited and scared - even in the saunas, sometimes. Have you done this in the US or is this for other countries? I assume the luxury gyms like Equinox would have the hottest trainers, but I'd think they'd be too corporate and uptight.

But I agree: Here's to not wasting time.

• Members
On 9/7/2021 at 5:34 AM, scott456 said:

On one of my previous trip to SP, I went to a gym near Paulista every day.  The trainers there all greeted me when I passed by them, perhaps they were trying to solicit business.  I didn't hire any of them.  I later saw one of them at the Week, and brought him back to my hotel.  That was easy.

That's hot. My dream would be to have a real, serious training session, take a shower with the trainer, put in a few discreet semi-public gropes, then take him to the hotel.