vaughn

Short Trip Report - August-22

3 hours ago, thaiophilus said:

Is 70 the threshold "senior" age? There doesn't seem to be a consensus in other parts of LOS (TiT, after all).

I forget the exact wording on the signs. But it is a fast track for over 70’s.

Keep to the far right side as you go up the ramp toward Immigration and initially follow the signs for “Diplomatic and Thai Passports” or some such similar wording.

You will then quickly see the signs for “Over 70’s”.

• Members
3 hours ago, vinapu said:

I recall  that story, I think it was told by one of those boys in question to our reporter but I may be wrong.

It may happen more often then we think as it's not only boys who are going by mantra ' cum and go" but their  clients too it looks

No it was reported by the client.  He posted here. He claimed to be an experienced player in Thailand too.

14 hours ago, Alsfca said:

I am curious.  Do people use the paid version or free version of Grindr?

I use the paid version, I got fed up with the ads and I wanted to see a greater distance.

It has also helped to use the explore function to add some favorites before I arrive, then I can just send out a bunch of messages when I arrive from my favorites list and see who replies. Sending the messages before you arrive usually doesn't work out because they see the distance and ignore it, but preparing the list helps.

8 hours ago, reader said:

I think you must have ended up with the same guy I did at Olivia's in July. Only real dud of the trip.

I have a feeling it might also be a case of an influx of new staff in massage/gogos after a long hiatus, the newbies need to learn the trade.