alkis3232

boys in bangkok

after several years i decided to visit 10 days in particular in bangkok i want you to give me some information what about the hotels we go then there was no problem we could boys come to and what about the prices for the boys, you can give me more information on on these topics Thanks in advance

Almost all hotels in Silom-Suriwong hotels are joiners friendly most of them will require to see or deposit the boy ID , My favorites are Furama Silom and Le Siam which you can just bypass the reception and go with your guests directly to the elevator. No questions asked.

As Boy69 mentioned most hotels in the area have no problem with guests, it comes down to your budget and requirements. I like Le Meridien and SO Sofitel (SO lifts can be annoying though). At Le Meridien you just walk straight to the lifts with your guest, the reception will just say hello.

Prices are always a hot topic, generally short time visitors in Bangkok will want minimum 2000 baht. I don't do overnight much so I would just be guessing long time, but it's a discussion you should have with your guest for the night before you agree to take them back.

Read some trip reports, they're your best source for info on where the type of guys you want will be, and how much some BMs have been asked or offer to pay.

Not sure if it's been said already but avoid the Montien. It used to be very unfriendly with joiners to the extent of not permitting them. It's been a long time since the Tawana Hotel on Suriwong was a Holiday Inn. In those days there was a desk at the lifts checking on those no registered as guests. You could still take a boy up to your room but if not actually registered by name they charged a fee. I am sure others have stayed there since and will know the present policy.

With the exception of Montien, it’s probably safe to say you won’t experience any problem with joiners in Bangkok. I’d include Airbnb properties as also not having any issues.

The Tawana (once Ramada branded about 20 years ago) has been closed since Covid and remains so. 

There are several hotels which not allow guests or charge fee, It's better check in advance with the property or book hotels known as guests friendly recommended here by forum members. In all my search at the web I couldn't find out if I Residence is guests friendly however I  liked its location near Chong Nonsi BTS station and not too far from Patong. 

6 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

The OP, Alkis, joined on July 3, last visited on August 30 and haven't been back since. In the time, he made 2 posts, the above opener and another about Delhi. 

I doubt if the starting post was even a serious question, given the lack of follow-up interest.

I agree. I think that’s why the moderator places the palm of hand (palm out) next to new posters to give us a moment of pause.

There have been many new posters who announce themselves with multiple questions (answers that could be obtained with minimal site research) but that’s often the last you hear from them. Few of these result in trip reports or feedback.