12is12

Pattaya: the Beverly hotel?

It is right in the middle of an area highly popular with people from India and that is who they primarily cater to.  Many Indian restaurants and shops in the surrounding area.  I have no idea what their policy is about room "guests" if you want to bring in a young gent or whether to expect any awkwardness about it.  I don't know anyone who has ever stayed there and I recall no mention of it on any of the boards.

If that is what you're looking for, then it's a good choice.

The area around VC and Beverly caters mostly to Indian and Arabic tourists. The area closer to Sunee moreso Arabic and the area closer to the western (pier) end of Walking St is more focused on Indian tourists.

If you're looking for somewhere close to Sunee, I liked Mosaik serviced apartments behind Tukcom. I suspect the hotels in Boystown might be a better fit if you plan to spend more time there.

Is mosaik still going?

I didn't look last time I was there although I must of walked past it as I went to talk to the "indian" owner at Salt N Pepper cafe and look and listen to him ( 2 hours😳) talk about Abraham Lincoln history and his wooden train carriages that he makes .

Next time you guys are in that area pop into Salt & pepper and talk about Abraham Lincoln to the owner 😂 and trains 

You will be there for hours 😂

48 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

I went to talk to the "indian" owner at Salt N Pepper cafe and look and listen to him ( 2 hours😳) talk about Abraham Lincoln history and his wooden train carriages that he makes .

Next time you guys are in that area pop into Salt & pepper and talk about Abraham Lincoln to the owner 😂 and trains 

You will be there for hours 😂

I frequent Salt and Pepper almost daily when in Pattaya . He is charming man but somehow he never talked to me about Lincoln and trains . I wonder why but suspect reason was that I ordered beer and chicken with cashew nuts right away thus gave him something to do.