babybear2

How to handle regular

• Members

It's your money.  Spend it how you want, friend. If you get bad service at a restaurant will you continue to patronize that restaurant knowing that there are other restaurants in the same area with better service? Hell naw!

It's a 8.5 hour flight from MIA to Rio so if I'm traveling that far I wanna make sure I'm getting THE BEST BANG FOR MY BUCK (pun intended).

The garatos will take as many men as they can upstairs to the room and not give a damn about you seeing them do so, so you shouldn't feel bad about seeing other garatos because each one will touch and fuck you different.

We collect as many numbers as possible in the saunas because sometimes the garatos will be tied up the next day with other clients or they can get funky for some reason and demand more money or like you say, slack off with their services.

I think them seeing and knowing that you're collecting other guys numbers and being with other guys will make them try harder to please and keep you satisfied. 

They have to know what turns you on though. So you must tell them. That's what I love about the barber in SDQ. he knows that my nipples are EXTREMELY SENSITIVE and he gives them plenty attention BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER SEX.

even when he knows I will be coming to SDQ soon he will send a text telling me that he can't wait to suck my nipples all day and night. Chile, that drives me crazy.

When he walks through the door, he pulls my shirt to the side and sucks my nipples, when I'm on my knees giving him oral, when I'm on my back, when we're doggy style, when I want to cum and before he walks out the door. He gives my nipples more play than a triple overtime baseball game.

He wouldn't know to do that if I didn't tell him what turned me completely on. You should do the same.

Never go to that sauna with all those beautiful men and pin your hopes on one garato. Remember my friend,  VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE. 

• Members
12 hours ago, babybear2 said:

Not sure if I am the only one finding this. Some GP will do less work once you become their regular. Yet they assume you will go with them every time in the sauna. 

How do you guys deal with this situation? It is indeed harder to decline a regular compared to decline someone you have not met before 

Just tell them you come to the saunas to see and meet other garotos. They know the environment is a smorgasbord. Very few will cop an attitude because they know how the game is played. It’s one reason why many GPs want to see special clients outside of the sauna environment. Heck, most of them won’t spend much time with you in the sauna unless you’re paying for the time, because there’s other potential clients there for them, too. 

• Members
1 hour ago, babybear2 said:

Unrelated update: garoto 117 contest is scam. There supposed to an contest tonight, but 117 has no customers nor boys, because people go to 202 on Wed

You mean a failure?

Scam is a voluntary deception. Looks like they genuinely wanted to attract the boys and steal the night from 202 and failed.

• Members
On 3/7/2023 at 2:42 AM, babybear2 said:

Some GP will do less work once you become their regular.…How do you guys deal with this situation?

I had this situation happen once. Short answer: speak up, say what you want and enjoy (are paying for). Long answer: see below. 

Some years back, I met a very handsome guy (Italian/Latin mix) with a beautifully muscled body. On our first date he was a passionate lover and he did everything I enjoy in bed. I quickly hired him for a regular, overnight date: we’d have full sex before eating, I’d take him out to dinner and I’d top him again before sleeping; on waking, he’d suck me off to completion and he’d take me out to breakfast.  After 8-9 dates, I noticed that he wasn’t always swallowing my load  in the morning. Then he became less keen to suck me off in the mornings (excuses were we’d slept late, he had to get to the gym etc).

So I raised this with him. I told him I enjoyed his company and I loved having sex with him, but the fee we’d agreed was for us having sex 3x a night, not 2x a night. I said I didn’t want to renegotiate what we did but… He said he didn’t always feel like it in the morning… I checked around and found his fee for an overnight was very reasonable (about half what other less handsome guys charged) and so we settled into a routine of 2x a night. He made love to me with renewed passion and vigour the next several times. 

• Members
On 3/9/2023 at 5:56 AM, babybear2 said:

Yes, a failure. They should host this on Tuesday not Wednesday 

On 3/8/2023 at 8:06 PM, Tartegogo said:

You mean a failure?

Scam is a voluntary deception. Looks like they genuinely wanted to attract the boys and steal the night from 202 and failed.

This is good update information about 117, but pls post it in a separate thread so that others can find it. (I was wondering about the Wed. night promo myself.)

• Members

The great word for hummingbird is literally "kiss flower": 
beija flor

So sometimes, when nudged for a repeat session, I smile and say:
"Eu beija flor!" or "Esta noite beija-flor"* along with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It usually get a laugh and a nod.

*Yes, I know I'm skipping verbs.

• Members
Just now, Xclay said:

The great word for hummingbird is literally "kiss flower":  beija flor

So sometimes, when nudged for a repeat session, I smile and say
"Eu beija flor!" or "Esta noite beija-flor"* along with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It usually get a laugh and a nod.

*Yes, I know I'm skipping verbs.

Occasionally, I'll have to mimic the motion of flying from GP to GP.