Olddaddy

All the meeting apps

Totally Oz started a interesting topic on meeting guys on apps other than Grindr, especially the non money boys or the money boys who are freelancers 

Now I'm planning my upcoming trip just wondering if you guys can give me some info on these apps.

*Grindr - I use this in Thailand and it's probably my number 1 to meet .

*Gayromeo-is this still around?

*Only fans - I never used this,tried it and unsure how to use it.

Blued- seems to be not used much in Thailand,is that correct?

Instagram* - i guess the idea is to search or friend guys and can use the Instagram messenger?

*Hornet - seems popular ,2nd to Grindr?

Facebook? - Not sure 

If you don't feel comfortable replying on here feel free to PM me , especially if you can give me tips on using these apps .

Thanks guys

Grindr, Jackd and hornet are more or less the same, but some guys prefer using one over the others.. they would be the top 3

Blued is busy in East Asia, if you want to meet a tourist from China, HK, Taiwan, etc you can probably find them on Blued. I haven't used it in Thailand in a long time, so others will probably have recent experiences.

Instagram, twitter + Onlyfans takes a bit of effort. on instagram if you take the time to start a conversation you can meet guys. twitter is basically the search engine for onlyfans, OF guys have inboxes full of messages from horny guys so you're only really likely to get your wallet drained.

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Blued- seems to be not used much in Thailand,is that correct?

No. Blued was #1 if you are in twinks, due COVID it failed down because it is primary Chinese app. But at past Feb in Thailand and Vietnam I found what it is back again and is the same populated as Hornet.

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

*Hornet - seems popular ,2nd to Grindr?

Hornet and Blued should be your choice if you are in bottom boys below 30 yo. Grindr should be your choice if you are in older 30+ guys, mostly tops.

Drawback of Blued is habit of users to use avatars without their real faces. Most avatars in Blued are generic pictures even when they are portraits. So for to know who is behind such avatar you should ask for real pics.

25 minutes ago, Moses said:

No. Blued was #1 if you are in twinks, due COVID it failed down because it is primary Chinese app. But at past Feb in Thailand and Vietnam I found what it is back again and is the same populated as Hornet.

Hornet and Blued should be your choice if you are in bottom boys below 30 yo. Grindr should be your choice if you are in older 30+ guys, mostly tops.

Drawback of Blued is habit of users to use avatars without their real faces. Most avatars in Blued are generic pictures even when they are portraits. So for to know who is behind such avatar you should ask for real pics.

When I was in BKK in January, Grindr produced plenty of willing twinks!

I was just reading Christians blog ,he mentions he met a few boys on TikTok ,although it was rare to receive replies apparently.

My question is ,I cannot find a message function on tiktok ,can you actually personal message the guys on there ?

Gayromeo is still around, but of little use outside Bangkok and Pattaya.

My favorite app is Blued, works everywhere I have been in SEAsia.

Tiktok has no messaging system, but most have their facebook or other social media linked, and that's where I messaged the guy I saw on tiktok. One successfull encounter, out of dozens I have messaged.

I'm not on onlyfans because it costs money to join and I don't want to watch, I want to touch.

On 7/17/2023 at 10:22 AM, ChristianPFC said:

Gayromeo is still around, but of little use outside Bangkok and Pattaya.

My favorite app is Blued, works everywhere I have been in SEAsia.

Tiktok has no messaging system, but most have their facebook or other social media linked, and that's where I messaged the guy I saw on tiktok. One successfull encounter, out of dozens I have messaged.

I'm not on onlyfans because it costs money to join and I don't want to watch, I want to touch.

Onlyfans is free to create an account on.

It works based on subscribing to content creators. Some offer free subscriptions, with requiring additional payment for special pictures or custom requests. Others charge a monthly subscription for access to their content. They tend to also be more responsive to messages, since you've paid for the privilege to message them. 

Generally, you're right that its a look not touch thing. However, I have heard that some creators are also MBs and will do also do meets.

However, if you're needing to pay $10 to even talk to them to find out if they will meet, its perhaps not the first place one should look for that.

3 hours ago, omega said:

Onlyfans is free to create an account on.

It works based on subscribing to content creators. Some offer free subscriptions, with requiring additional payment for special pictures or custom requests. Others charge a monthly subscription for access to their content. They tend to also be more responsive to messages, since you've paid for the privilege to message them. 

Generally, you're right that its a look not touch thing. However, I have heard that some creators are also MBs and will do also do meets.

However, if you're needing to pay $10 to even talk to them to find out if they will meet, its perhaps not the first place one should look for that.

Better to save your money and book a flight to Thailand. 

On 7/27/2023 at 6:00 PM, omega said:

I have messaged some boys who do onlyfans or Line group (with entry fees) on other channels. They sent me links to their paid content. But I don't work that way, I don't believe in advance payment in any form. As tempting as some of them are, rather skip and look elsewhere. If they were willing to meet at all, I doubt it would be for 1000 which is my going rate (i.e. what I pay). The gap (10 USD = 330 THB to look at previously recorded material vs. 1000 THB to meet me) is just too small for them to make it worth for them to meet me, and for me to pay to look.

20 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

I have messaged some boys who do onlyfans or Line group (with entry fees) on other channels. They sent me links to their paid content. But I don't work that way, I don't believe in advance payment in any form. As tempting as some of them are, rather skip and look elsewhere. If they were willing to meet at all, I doubt it would be for 1000 which is my going rate (i.e. what I pay). The gap (10 USD = 330 THB to look at previously recorded material vs. 1000 THB to meet me) is just too small for them to make it worth for them to meet me, and for me to pay to look.

I think you're mostly correct, but perhaps misvalue the difference for them between meeting you and not.

If you will not pay for their content, they will not get the 330THB. The content will still exist, they've made it already and presumbly others are paying them for it.

So the choice for them still remains: 1000THB or not.

You might sweeten the deal if there is some way you could help them create more content since fresh new content is what drives their onlyfans :)