reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

7 minutes ago, siriusBE said:

I still don't get it: What does the number S54 mean?

Condom size 

1 hour ago, TMax said:

Condom size 

Thanks    S54 Seems to be +/- standard... 🤷‍♂

You know this for a fact or just speculation?

But if that’s what he did, at least he had the courtesy to leave the boys behind.

Personally, the manager has never been a priority when choosing a massage shop to visit. 🙂

4 hours ago, reader said:

It’s the lone website I’m aware of but if you’re on its mailing list you’ll likely receive postings by mamasan Barbie.

I'm on their Line account, can't remember  if posts still arriving, as I tend to delete them once I have read them.

21 hours ago, reader said:

It’s the lone website I’m aware of but if you’re on its mailing list you’ll likely receive postings by mamasan Barbie.

PS. Yes, that's right!

I find the Onespa posts not that helpful,  as they are in Thai, and often do not say whether boys are top or bottom! I know it's a Thai website, but they must know a lot of English speaking guys are looking at it.

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

I find the Onespa posts not that helpful,  as they are in Thai, and often do not say whether boys are top or bottom! 

With a few exceptions, the One Spa LINE feed from Barbie identifies pics with top, bottom or both so that may be a better option for you.

You may also find the following link Sky posted on his LINE feed (onespa_new):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BCIf2twjLLD-zyOrf9HIF5SJvTf4jmph

Although I agree that there are likely some English speakers—besides you and me—who follow One Spa, I’m willing to put up with the inconvenience in return  for access to what the shop has to offer.🙂

2 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I find the Onespa posts not that helpful,  as they are in Thai, and often do not say whether boys are top or bottom! I know it's a Thai website, but they must know a lot of English speaking guys are looking at it.

You could use Google Lens, an app which translates text from pictures or live views via camera in any language and displays the translation as an overlay over the original picture/text. Very handy also when consulting menu cards in restaurants, decrypting street signs etc.

Since this ist translated in the cloud be sure that the content is legal.

Example of today's Phetboy Line feed

Phetboy_translated.jpg

Phetboy.jpg

7 hours ago, siriusBE said:

You could use Google Lens, an app which translates text from pictures or live views via camera in any language and displays the translation as an overlay over the original picture/text. Very handy also when consulting menu cards in restaurants, decrypting street signs etc.

Since this ist translated in the cloud be sure that the content is legal.

Example of today's Phetboy Line feed

Phetboy_translated.jpg

Phetboy.jpg

Thanks. I'll try that!

8 hours ago, reader said:

With a few exceptions, the One Spa LINE feed from Barbie identifies pics with top, bottom or both so that may be a better option for you.

You may also find the following link Sky posted on his LINE feed (onespa_new):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BCIf2twjLLD-zyOrf9HIF5SJvTf4jmph

Although I agree that there are likely some English speakers—besides you and me—who follow One Spa, I’m willing to put up with the inconvenience in return  for access to what the shop has to offer.🙂

OK. Thanks. Something to try!

If you have a Samsung phone - with their recent OS upgrade, you can activate their auto-translate AI feature and see what the Thais are typing/saying in almost real time - the latency is like 1 or 2 second delay.

Just yesterday, someone in the Massage Insider LINE chat group was asking about masseurs in Jomtien and I replied by typing in English and the Samsung AI inserted my English text as Thai text in real time into the chat.  Then many of the Thai guys thanked me - I was like wow - technology is amazing - as it opens another door for us to have fun in.

I belong to many of the Thai gossip LINE groups (similar to this gayguides forum) and it is amazing what they say about all of the massage shops, individual massage guys, freelancers, discounts, shows, group chat sessions, and parties, etc.

if you want more information about these Thai LINE chat forums - see my related comment in this previous post by Olddaddy

4 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

If you have a Samsung phone - with their recent OS upgrade, you can activate their auto-translate AI feature and see what the Thais are typing/saying in almost real time - the latency is like 1 or 2 second delay.

Just yesterday, someone in the Massage Insider LINE chat group was asking about masseurs in Jomtien and I replied by typing in English and the Samsung AI inserted my English text as Thai text in real time into the chat.  Then many of the Thai guys thanked me - I was like wow - technology is amazing - as it opens another door for us to have fun in.

I belong to many of the Thai gossip LINE groups (similar to this gayguides forum) and it is amazing what they say about all of the massage shops, individual massage guys, freelancers, discounts, shows, group chat sessions, and parties, etc.

if you want more information about these Thai LINE chat forums - see my related comment in this previous post by Olddaddy

Well, I have a Samsungphone, and have downloaded the latest update, so I will try. I am a bit of a dinosaur on IT, so we'll see!