Wellhellothere

I went to dream boys last night and drinks price is horrendous

On 7/27/2023 at 7:29 PM, KeepItReal said:

.... and there is a shift away from Catholicism to Protestant amongst those that are religious, specifically evangelical beliefs. That is troubling to some. 

D**n right.... the shift is to Evangelicism and helped the appalling Bolosnaro win power in Brazil. Look at what these people have achieved (sic) in the US and be afraid.

I have been in a nude gay resort in southern fance: classy, very friendly, interesting international gossip, nice bar, nice excursions around, very good food nearby, no sex (was a place for 15-20 people and no match). I was invited by one younger couple to join their city tour, they had a rental car. Rather expensive place. I have not returned, although it was a nice experience. Southern france is totally gay friendly. Many gay beaches, one near Canne (overpriced city) was rather difficult to approach, I remember climbing some walls and running over rail tracks (I hoped it was not TGV)😀. Similarly to germans, french guys respect various kinks and I find this charming. 

I have been at Dream Boys at least once, if not twice, but that was over 10 years ago. Since then, the place has been on my blacklist for price gouging and doesn't have the type of boys I like anyway, a fortunate coincidence.

On 7/26/2023 at 3:40 AM, a-447 said:

While there aren't many guys in Nature Boy, if you ask Jay, the mama-san, he'll call in as many guys as you want. Super A can be hit and miss, but you never know your luck. 

Does anyone know if the bar opposite Nature Boy is open yet?

That wouldn't work for me. When I go to to a gogo bar, I want to see boys on stage, not on a screen. A deplorable development in massage places (that the boys are not present, but select from pictures).

The name is Queen Club, might have changed name once, but closed (for good?) last time I passed 19feb2023.

10 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

I haven't been. In principle I would go, but at the moment Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan higher on my list.

I think you'd love the Filipino guys,much cheaper than Thai baht too ,but many are Top boys only 

Filipino boys can be a bit dominant and clingy 

They are less " businesslike" than Thai boys 

Many Filipino are boyfriend material

Hope you can get over to the Philippines 🇵🇭

24 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Where was your favorite part, I don't remember. 

In Manila, what part of the city is the best for hookups?

I liked the safest city being Davao City , 

Manila best part is BFC the rich.psrt but I walked Tondo etc and many shirtless boys working on building sites etc ,no one bothered me or was trying to steal from me like the reports say 

I picked up free boys from Cebu too, but the money boys are quoting 700-1000 pesos 

I tend to like too guys over 30 though so they are all free usually 

Cebu is very nice 👍

Hotels cost more than Thailand,I noticed that 

, as for being gay friendly I travelled all over Philippines last year with my boyfriend and double beds ,no one seemed concerned about it 

I even went to the south to General Santos City and started in 2 hotels there with sharing double bed 

I will say and it's my observation only and it could be just my perceptions but I find Filipino males more aggressive than Thai guys ,I don't find Filipino people as friendly but many would say I'm wrong , 

But I like their dominance,and their strong personality ready to pound my butt ,

Their muscular features and Spanish looks 

There are different types of Filipino guys ,those handsome movie star looks to the big Hawaiian type looks.

Can mods put this into Philippines sub-forum for future reference?

13 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I think you'd love the Filipino guys,

I met several in Thailand, none of them convincing. I would rate them similar to Thai. Details in links below on my blog.

Whereas I rate Cambodians and Myanmar higher, and faster to travel there from Thailand, and I know what I get.

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2021/07/wop-cambodian-boys.html

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/05/dating-seasian-boys-1-overview.html

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2019/05/dating-seasian-boys-2-filipinos.html

1 hour ago, ChristianPFC said:

I met several in Thailand, none of them convincing.

There are some very hot Filipinos , none of which I've ever seen in Thailand, but they exist. It's like I never saw an Issan guy in NYC, so I think the Thais I've seen in Manhattan represent all Thai guys or I've only seen white chunky Brasilians on flights yet the bronze beauties from Salvador never, so I make an assumption about them.

Not sure if you've noticed in third world countries, the people with money to travel, are a different class. Not usually the types you, me or Vinapu are attracted to either.....

Go explore the Philippines, will be good content for your blog 😉