zoomomancs

Can we tell massage men that oil breaks condoms?

Thanks maump for reply. I got the monkey pox vaccine last year, two doses.

im due for my third shot for Gardasil 9 vaccine later this year .

Trying to cut down on my vaccinations as I’ve had Shingrix, Gardasil, Monkey pox, and all those Covid ones.

Might confuse my dna.

10 hours ago, floridarob said:

Have you seen a Dr about being diagnosed?

Anal cancer is a serious risk but curable if treated early....here's a list of celebrities that have died from it, because it wasn't treated in time:

https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-people-who-died-of-colorectal-cancer/reference

CDC

Some HPV infections can lead to cancer

Mother and daughter spending time together using digital tablet

Most HPV infections (9 out of 10) go away by themselves within 2 years. But sometimes, HPV infections will last longer and can cause some cancers. HPV infections can cause cancers of the:

• Cervix, vagina, and vulva
  • Penis
  • Anus
  • Back of the throat (called oropharyngeal cancer), including the base of the tongue and tonsils

Every year in the United States, HPV causes about 36,000 cases of cancer in both men and women.

Only "recommend" vaccine for youth.

Yes, “only recommended for youth. The gay doc thought it was a good idea to get it no matter the age. His gay colleagues all received it also.

Also the age is an arbitrary number that changes. Insurance doesn’t want to cover the entire population.

There are 2 strains that lead to cancerous problems....if you've been infected already, which if you're a bottom on this board is more than likely, the HPV vaccination treats for 9 types, but doesn't protect against what you already have, So yeah, why not get it....

Doesn't mean you shouldn't find out, caught early enough, colon cancer is curable...it has no warning signs/symptoms at the onset, when you get symptoms, it could be too late.... no problem if you don't mind living with a colostomy bag or dying I guess.

I just had laser colon surgery last month, I've learned a lot, I go to a pretty big gay provider called Fenway Health in Boston- they've been dealing with whores like us for decades, TONS of experience with this shit.

On 7/10/2023 at 4:04 PM, Shonen said:

well if it gives you peace of mind then. I like your proactive stance with your doc. I challenge mine a lot. They simply don’t have time for all that needs to be discussed.

I think I know more than my doc when it comes to stds. She refused to give me the shingrix vaccine for shingles so I received it on my own. It works well.

Also none of my docs would dare give me the Gardasil vaccine. Had to get a private doc for that.

I got Shingrix, Gardasil, HPV, Covid  vaccines and whatever else comes along, all with no problem from the doctors. 

On 7/11/2023 at 12:37 PM, floridarob said:

There are 2 strains that lead to cancerous problems....if you've been infected already, which if you're a bottom on this board is more than likely, the HPV vaccination treats for 9 types, but doesn't protect against what you already have, So yeah, why not get it....

Doesn't mean you shouldn't find out, caught early enough, colon cancer is curable...it has no warning signs/symptoms at the onset, when you get symptoms, it could be too late.... no problem if you don't mind living with a colostomy bag or dying I guess.

I just had laser colon surgery last month, I've learned a lot, I go to a pretty big gay provider called Fenway Health in Boston- they've been dealing with whores like us for decades, TONS of experience with this shit.

Im pretty vaccine positive... so maybe I will add HPV to the list.  if I can get it for free.....

In addition to occasional deep anal probing and semen injection...  I get regular colonoscopy :(.  they have removed polyps in the past, but none the last 2 times.

On 7/14/2023 at 12:10 AM, maump said:

Im pretty vaccine positive... so maybe I will add HPV to the list.  if I can get it for free.....

Really, free? Isn't your health/life worth something even if you pay a few hundred dollars? Do you fly free to Thaland? Live in a free hotel? Eat free food? Have free sex?

On 7/15/2023 at 2:29 AM, kokopelli3 said:

Really, free? Isn't your health/life worth something even if you pay a few hundred dollars? Do you fly free to Thaland? Live in a free hotel? Eat free food? Have free sex?

In general I believe what does not kill you makes you stronger.  exercising your immune system is good for you.

By my age I have been repeatedly exposed.  the chance of a new exposure that causes an issue is very low.  the healthcare system does not recommend the vaccine for me.  I will go with the recommendations of the experts.

9 hours ago, maump said:

In general I believe what does not kill you makes you stronger.  exercising your immune system is good for you.

By my age I have been repeatedly exposed.  the chance of a new exposure that causes an issue is very low.  the healthcare system does not recommend the vaccine for me.  I will go with the recommendations of the experts.

But who are the experts? The health insurance industry doesn’t want to cover the whole population. Only younger people who are sexually active.  Their attitude is if you’re married you should not be having sex with others, so it’s not needed. I think politics playing a role.

I trust the gay doctor who told me all his cohorts have gotten the vaccine, regardless of their age. 

What if it works the same way as shingles works? I already had the shingles virus but after getting the Shingrix vaccine it’s rare I get an outbreak.

I would hate to develop head or neck cancer and wonder if the vaccine might have prevented it. Even if it’s just a small chance .

I received the HPV vaccine some years ago at a Women's Health Clinic where I was welcomed, in spite of my age.  They seemed quite pleased that I would get the vaccine. Not sure if my health coverage covered it or I paid cash but, if so, the price was reasonable. I recall a man named LMTU, who posted on this forum,  suffered a miserable death from HPV in his throat.

Even in Malaysia, HPV vaccine is provided free only for teenagers through schools. One can obtain the vaccine privately and 3 doses will cost quite a fortune to some here, around rm1.5k which is about 11.5k baht which is currently our newly revised minimum monthly income for cities. But, i know for a fact that gay friendly clinics does promote gardasil-9 and i have no issues to get it if i wanted to. Maybe i should.

2 hours ago, kokopelli3 said:

I received the HPV vaccine some years ago at a Women's Health Clinic where I was welcomed, in spite of my age.  They seemed quite pleased that I would get the vaccine. Not sure if my health coverage covered it or I paid cash but, if so, the price was reasonable. I recall a man named LMTU, who posted on this forum,  suffered a miserable death from HPV in his throat.

Good to be proactive. It’s been about 13 years since lmtu died. I first met him in 2005 at Montes guesthouse. I thought he was hilarious but he had the reputation of being a bull shitter. He constantly was skewered on the Sawatee forum where he posted.

6 minutes ago, kokopelli3 said:

Spoon, if you have had chicken pox sometime in your life, then you should definitely get Gardasil to prevent Shingles. Most preferable is Shingrix vaccine which is highly effective in Shingles prevention, but maybe not available in Thailand.

I think you meant Shingrix prevents shingles. I don’t recall having chicken pox when younger, but I believe all the oral sex I’ve had here in Thailand I may have caught the virus that way.

kokopelll3 , maybe you should update with the Gardasil 9 vaccine, better than the original vaccine.

18 minutes ago, kokopelli3 said:

Spoon, if you have had chicken pox sometime in your life, then you should definitely get Gardasil to prevent Shingles. Most preferable is Shingrix vaccine which is highly effective in Shingles prevention, but maybe not available in Thailand.

There is a zostovax vaccine here for herpes zoster but only for those age 50 above. Am considering gardasil-9 

stopped at Rite aid.  my Medicare advantage covers Gardasil for no cost.  got the first (of 3) shots.  asked about Japanese encephalitis  - specialty vaccine, they can't get it.   forgot to ask about monkey pox. 

On 7/18/2023 at 11:04 AM, floridarob said:

From the stories I've read, sounds extremely painful and leaves skin scars.

I'm also surprised that the insurance paid for his HPV Vaccine

I was too.  Medicare advantage.  so far every vaccine I asked about was free.

On 7/17/2023 at 5:22 PM, maump said:

stopped at Rite aid.  my Medicare advantage covers Gardasil for no cost.  got the first (of 3) shots.  asked about Japanese encephalitis  - specialty vaccine, they can't get it.   forgot to ask about monkey pox. 

It's available at Mahidol travel clinic near Victory Monument in Bangkok. I can recommend them, clearly structured website and cheaper than elsewhere, I did several vaccinations there.