forky123

Tuberville costs Alabama billions.

8 minutes ago, forky123 said:

More fake news.
Not surprising considering the source.

Can you cite where in the article is says that this move will cost "Alabama billions" as your nonsensical headline states?
Of course not. Because it doesn't. 
Just more lies.

But thanks for the laugh.

Biden, reversing Trump, won’t move military's Space Command to Alabama - The Washington Post

"The command, and its estimated 1,400 jobs, is expected to yield nearly $1 billion in annual economic spending, officials in Colorado have said previously."

Take your head out of Trump's arse. You may not be at risk of drowning in shit, since that all comes out of Trump's mouth, but even you can't find the depths of Trump's rectum a pleasant place to live. 

1 hour ago, forky123 said:

Biden, reversing Trump, won’t move military's Space Command to Alabama - The Washington Post

"The command, and its estimated 1,400 jobs, is expected to yield nearly $1 billion in annual economic spending, officials in Colorado have said previously."

Take your head out of Trump's arse. You may not be at risk of drowning in shit, since that all comes out of Trump's mouth, but even you can't find the depths of Trump's rectum a pleasant place to live. 

1. There is a firewall to that article.
2. And even if not, I wouldn't believe anything negative (just about everything) WaPo has to say about Trump.

If only shit comes out of Trump's mouth, yet he is tied with Biden, what does that say about the dementia-riddled, Depends-wearing, corrupt pervert currently residing in the WH? lol.

You called me a liar and asked for a citation which I gave you. 

Who said only shit comes out of Trump's mouth? It comes out of yours too and nearly every Republican in house or senate. 

I do like how you add "currently residing in the WH" to delineate with the sex offending, Nazi, sexist, racist, rancid orange sociopathic pig whose arse you inhabit.

Have you ever made a single positive post on this forum or are you still simply trolling?

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, forky123 said:

You called me a liar and asked for a citation which I gave you. 

Who said only shit comes out of Trump's mouth? It comes out of yours too and nearly every Republican in house or senate. 

I do like how you add "currently residing in the WH" to delineate with the sex offending, Nazi, sexist, racist, rancid orange sociopathic pig whose arse you inhabit.

Have you ever made a single positive post on this forum or are you still simply trolling?

giphy.gif

Yet the "sex offending, Nazi, sexist, racist, rancid orange sociopathic pig, blah, blah, blah...." is in a tie (probably behind by ten since it was by the fake news NY Times) with the dementia-riddled, corrupt, diaper-wearing plagiarist with cheap hair plugs. Speaks volumes. Much like your lame attempt to silence me with third-grade name calling also speaks volumes. But when you run out of ammo, just resort to the name-calling tactics of a nine-year old, or post stupid GIFs (congrats, you did both!) since you can't win on facts.

You keep spouting things about Biden as if you think I support him. I don't, but nice try. I simply have no time for a proven rapist who is a traitor to his country and tried to overthrow its legitimate government. You say they are tying. All that means is that there are enough traitors who say they are patriots but drop their country in favour of a rapist at the drop of a hat. The funny thing is that you were the first to start name calling in this thread. You're just like Trump projecting your own insecurities wherever you go.

troll.jpg

54 minutes ago, forky123 said:

You keep spouting things about Biden as if you think I support him. I don't, but nice try. I simply have no time for a proven rapist who is a traitor to his country and tried to overthrow its legitimate government. You say they are tying. All that means is that there are enough traitors who say they are patriots but drop their country in favour of a rapist at the drop of a hat. The funny thing is that you were the first to start name calling in this thread. You're just like Trump projecting your own insecurities wherever you go.

troll.jpg

The only traitors in that NY Times poll are the ones who said they support the demented one - aka head of the Biden crime family, whose son went around the world from Ukraine to China seeking to shake down elected officials in order to curry favor with Obama. 

Now that we have Devon Archer's testimony and the House Oversight hearings, we will see who the REAL traitor is!

Nice GIF. It really added a lot to your points...  lol

18 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Now that we have Devon Archer's testimony and the House Oversight hearings, we will see who the REAL traitor is!

Sure, let's see who the real traitor is:

Charge                                                                                                                                 Defendants                                                                                Counts

Conspiracy to defraud the United States                                                                         Donald Trump                                                                             1
Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding                                                                 Donald Trump                                                                             1
Obstruction of, and attempt to obstruct, an official proceeding                                     Donald Trump                                                                             1
Conspiracy against rights                                                                                                  Donald Trump                                                                             1
Willful retention of national defense information                                                             Donald Trump                                                                             32
False statements and representations                                                                             Donald Trump                                                                              1
Conspiracy to obstruct justice                                                                                          Donald Trump, Walt Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira                    1
Withholding a document or record                                                                                   Donald Trump and Walt Nauta                                                    1
Corruptly concealing a document or record                                                                    Donald Trump and Walt Nauta                                                    1
Concealing a document in a federal investigation                                                           Donald Trump and Walt Nauta                                                    1
Scheme to conceal                                                                                                             Donald Trump and Walt Nauta                                                    1
Altering, destroying, mutilating, or concealing an object                                                Donald Trump, Walt Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira                     1
Corruptly altering, destroying, mutilating or concealing a document, record, or other object    Donald Trump, Walt Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira    1
Falsifying business records in the first degree                                                                Donald Trump                                                                              34

Republicans don't like him very much                                                                               Joe Biden                                                                                     0

Misdemeanour counts of failing to pay his taxes on time                                                Hunter Biden                                                                                2

2 hours ago, forky123 said:

Sure, let's see who the real traitor is:

Charge                                                                                                                                 Defendants                                                                                Counts

Conspiracy to defraud the United States                                                                         Donald Trump                                                                             1
Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding                                                                 Donald Trump                                                                             1
Obstruction of, and attempt to obstruct, an official proceeding                                     Donald Trump                                                                             1
Conspiracy against rights                                                                                                  Donald Trump                                                                             1
Willful retention of national defense information                                                             Donald Trump                                                                             32
False statements and representations                                                                             Donald Trump                                                                              1
Conspiracy to obstruct justice                                                                                          Donald Trump, Walt Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira                    1
Withholding a document or record                                                                                   Donald Trump and Walt Nauta                                                    1
Corruptly concealing a document or record                                                                    Donald Trump and Walt Nauta                                                    1
Concealing a document in a federal investigation                                                           Donald Trump and Walt Nauta                                                    1
Scheme to conceal                                                                                                             Donald Trump and Walt Nauta                                                    1
Altering, destroying, mutilating, or concealing an object                                                Donald Trump, Walt Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira                     1
Corruptly altering, destroying, mutilating or concealing a document, record, or other object    Donald Trump, Walt Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira    1
Falsifying business records in the first degree                                                                Donald Trump                                                                              34

Republicans don't like him very much                                                                               Joe Biden                                                                                     0

Misdemeanour counts of failing to pay his taxes on time                                                Hunter Biden                                                                                2

Charges, charges, charges,  blah, blah, blah.

In the USA, one is innocent until proven otherwise. Especially "trumped" up charges (pun intended), by the Biden administration justice dept.

And speaking of Traitor Joe Biden, last time I looked, Traitor Joe's approval rating was in the 30's. Also, last time I looked, none of Donald Trump's children has a history of going from country to country shaking down foreign leaders in return for favors. All with the "big man's" knowledge. 

• Members
6 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Also, last time I looked, none of Donald Trump's children has a history of going from country to country shaking down foreign leaders in return for favors.

Actually, that's almost correct.  Your statement about shakedowns works as long as you exclude countries that harvest organs from young adults who are minorities (China/Ivanka/fashion trademarks!!!!), or countries that use bone saws to kill Americans  (Jared/Saudi Arabia/$2 billion slush fund).  Other than that, you are absolutely correct.

Jared Kushner raised $2B from Saudi prince MBS

Affinity Partners raised funds six months after Kushner left White House

main_NAT_Kushner.jpg

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

• Members

This second post is actually going to be about Alabama.  

But let me preface it with what David Geffen said in 2008.  In explaining why he was backing Obama, Geffen said that all politicians lie.  But the Clintons bring lying to a new level, he said.

This thread confirms Crooked Hillary is a rookie.  And Trump has brought lying to a new level.  At least in the MAGAverse.  I don't think it's that if you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth.  I think it's more like if you simply lie all the time, some people will believe whatever you say.  At least in the MAGAverse.  

There's the big lie about the 2020 election, of course.  And the Jubilant Patriotic Cop Beating.  There's the Trump-appointed US Attorney who somehow covered up for the Biden Crime Family.  Until a whistle blower, who was obviously right, explained how the Trump-appointed special prosecutor was simply denied the right to prosecute the Biden Crime Family.  Until the Trump-appointed special prosecutor said the whistle blower was wrong, and he did exactly what he wanted to do.  But somehow the Trump-appointed US Attorney is still covering up for the Biden crime family.

In fairness, how could anyone expect the good people of Alabama to sort out things like where Space Force or infrastructure appropriations fit in the upside down and inside out MAGAverse?

“The President’s blatant prioritization of partisan political considerations at the expense of our national security, military modernization, and force readiness is a disservice and a dishonor to his oath of office as our nation’s Commander-in-Chief. Locating the permanent Space Command Headquarters on Redstone Arsenal undoubtedly remains in the best national security interest of the United States” said Sen. Katie Britt, R-Ala., in a press release.

Funny how Sen. Britt forgot to comment on how Tuberville is fucking up military force readiness and national security by blocking military appointments and promotions.  Oh, right.  That's the truth.  We don't do that

So it just flows that Trumpy Republicans argue the crux of this whole Space Force thing is that the Biden Crime Family, in addition to obviously being criminal, is also partisan.  Damn!  That's even worse. 

IIJA-funding-per-capita.png

That's the per capita breakdown of where infrastructure money is going under the Biden Crime Family.  In a nutshell, if you're a red state you probably get more per capita;.  If you're a blue state, which voted the Biden Crime Family in, you probably get less.  The crime is that the Biden Crime Family is actually being bipartisan.  Ugh!

Infrastructure Bill: Funding by State

That article has a handy graphic where you can see how much currently goes to your state, per capita.

So California gets $1,127 per capita

New York gets $1,333 per capita

Alabama gets $1,387 per capita

it's a crime, ain't it?  Let's just hope Joe Biden doesn't ask Tuberville "How's the weather?" at those Alabama ground breakings.  That's now an impeachable offense!  😜

• Members
32 minutes ago, forky123 said:

Good to see Devon Archer's testimony was such a blockbuster:

Hunter Biden business associate testifies he has no knowledge of wrongdoing by Joe Biden (nbcnews.com)

How dare Joe Biden exchange pleasantries with his son !

To me what really needs to be investigated is this:  why does Hunter Biden have so many stupid business associates?

Part of it is that all these people Comer and the MAGAverse are using to build their Biden Crime Family theory are either criminal or creepy fraudsters  themselves.  The Burisma guy, the corrupt China dudes, Archer, and of course Ghouliani and Trump himself.  Pot, meet kettle.

But they're also just plain fucking stupid.

What was most interesting to me about the leaked FBI memo was that the head of Burisma said Hunter Biden, his board member, is stupid.  Which is pretty obvious, even to Hunter's Mom and Dad.  But then why the fuck did Burisma want him on the board, and pay him so much for the illusion of influence?  Stupid.

And, yeah.  I know.  Joe Biden publicly bragged, "I am a criminal.  I got the good guy who was investigating Burisma fired.  And Burisma paid me $5 million to do it.  It's right there in my taxes.  Which, unlike Trump, I disclosed.  And I also bribed or extorted all kinds of EU leaders and Ukrainian reformers to pretend the good Ukrainian prosecutor was corrupt.  So I could fire him for being a good guy.  And now I am publicly disclosing that I am a criminal who took a $5 million bribe.  Ain't I smart?"

I mean, the MAGAverse can keep doing their Alice In Wonderland schtick and pretend that everything is the opposite of what it is.  It's fun to laugh at.  But, sorry.  You have to be pretty stupid to believe Joe Biden is that stupid. 

Part of what is interesting about this is we are getting a master class on how the family members of so many powerful politicians (let's say Ivanka Trump, or Jared Kushner) peddle their influence legally.  And get away with it.  But why single out Hunter Biden?

Text messages given to FBI: Chinese wanted Biden family name to help acquire U.S. energy assets

To me that is proof of concept about how Hunter Biden is surrounded by terribly stupid business associates.

At least with Burisma you can try to make a crackpot case that Joe Biden publicly admitted to being corrupt.

With CEFC what ended up happening, as that story outlines, is the rich China dudes Hunter was peddling influence with ended up under arrest.

In the end, the CEFC relationship fell apart as Ye reportedly was placed under house arrest in his home country and Patrick Ho, one of the Chinese CEFC executives sent to the United States was arrested by the FBI and convicted of bribery and money laundering in the United States. Hunter Biden was never accused of wrongdoing in that case though he was paid nearly $1 million in a legal retainer to help Ho’s defense, according to documents on his laptop and federal court records.

So the argument with Ukraine is that Burisma allegedly paid Joe Biden to get an honest prosecutor fired, who everybody else in Ukraine and the EU happened to mistakenly think was corrupt.  So what was Joe Biden paid to do in China?  Get a rich guy paying him placed under house arrest by his buddy Xi?  Get his buddies at the FBI to arrest the guy paying him, for bribery and money laundering?  

That's a good one!

crowd-laughing.gif

Hunter Biden's business associates have to be really fucking stupid if they are paying money to get Joe Biden to arrest them.

And people in the MAGAverse have to be a little bit less intelligent than Hunter's  business associates to believe this completely illogical bullshit.

The concentration on Hunter is because that's all they have. 7 year's of "lock her up" went where? The weird thing is that the concentration on Hunter Biden just brings the spotlight to Ivanka, Jared, Junior and Eric eventually. The amounts of money and influence being peddled there is orders of magnitude greater than Biden Jnr. 

• Members
31 minutes ago, forky123 said:

The concentration on Hunter is because that's all they have. 7 year's of "lock her up" went where? The weird thing is that the concentration on Hunter Biden just brings the spotlight to Ivanka, Jared, Junior and Eric eventually. The amounts of money and influence being peddled there is orders of magnitude greater than Biden Jnr. 

Or ............. 7 years of "Lock Her Up"  got them a Republican victory in 2016.  

I don't completely buy that.  Alan Lichtman correctly predicted Trump would win, based on his Keys, in Fall 2016.  "Lock Her Up" had nothing to do with it, he argued.  What did hurt Hillary was that she was not the incumbent.  If I were to add "Crooked Hillary" as a factor, it would be The Second Coming Of Comey" in late October.  Clinton herself blames her loss partly on that.  And why do we think the FBI is in the tank for Democrats, again?  Yet one more aspect of the MAGAverse fun show that makes no sense whatsoever.

So that seems to be the aspiration.  They want to make 2024 about Crooked Joe.

Big problem as I see it is that the argument about the Trump Crime Family is simple.  Trump is a criminal.  Twice impeached, thrice indicted.  The argument about the Clinton Crime Family was about Bill and Hillary Clinton.  Bill was impeached.  Hillary had Jim Comey up her ass.  The argument about Joe Biden being a criminal is that Hunter Biden is his son.  Having a fucked up son is a tragedy.  But it is not a crime.

13 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Or ............. 7 years of "Lock Her Up"  got them a Republican victory in 2016.  

No, 7 days of "lock her up" got them 2016. The other 7 years was simply revenge for her having told the truth about Trump.

Without the e-mails and "lock her up" Clinton would have been President. A miracle since her campaign was appalling. The margins Trump won by were tiny.

Trump is guilty as sin. Whether he will be found guilty is going to depend on the impartiality of the Juries. It's going to be interesting to see the witness list as it's apparent there are several who have flipped on Trump. One has also got to wonder just how many charges are outstanding, especially in Georgia and Michigan. Also, there's strong evidence of campaign funding irregularities and you have to wonder when the investigations on that will start. 

My fear for the US and the world is that somehow Trump delays until the election and somehow wins. The four, or more, years after are going to make the McCarthy era look positively friendly.

• Members
1 hour ago, forky123 said:

My fear for the US and the world is that somehow Trump delays until the election and somehow wins. The four, or more, years after are going to make the McCarthy era look positively friendly.

Which is why the stuff about Alabama - Space Force, infrastructure - actually matters.  It could be what gets Biden elected.

One of the arguments Lichtman makes about why Trump lost in 2020 is that Trump actually wasn't interested in governing.  And wasn't very good at it.  As someone who despises Trump, I'd argue that is a bit harsh.  The keys that COVID swung against Trump in Lichtman's theory are the two economy keys.  But any other POTUS would have had the same problem when a once in a century virus hit.   Trump knew that.   Woodward or someone quoted him as saying privately, "God damn virus!"  Even while he was publicly dismissing the threat.  What particularly hurt Trump, if I go by the reactions of my two centrist brothers, one of whom voted for Trump in 2016, was his perceived incompetence in managing COVID.

Unemployment Rate+Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers: All Items in U.S. City Average

I didn't realize until today that the Fed actually tracks the misery index.  I read that in an article about how Biden is getting no credit for an improving economy.  But the misery index is now lower than in November 2020, when Biden was elected.  

My broken record theory about how Trump "somehow wins" is that Biden is running in the middle of a recession.  The most recent example of how that works is 2020.  You can see from that chart that Trump was riding a very low misery index, which he inherited from Obama.  But for COVID and the recession it caused, he probably would have won in 2020.

That said, the last time a POTUS ran for re-election in a recession and won was Truman in 1948.  And it is not unlike 2024.  There was 20 % post-WWII inflation that makes today look mild by comparison.  Democrats were brutally punished for it in 1946.  But by 1948 the inflation had abated.  And the recession, which pretty much started around election day, was mild.  I'd argue the MAGAverse fun show of 2023 makes the "Do Nothing Congress" of 1947 look like a paragon of governance by comparison.

So Biden's path to victory is a misery index of 6 % or so.  Which may be in reach.  But a brutal recession coming soon to a state near you is Trump's best hope of winning.

So I think Biden is doing the right thing.  Focus on what he got done in Alabama.  And what he wants to do to finish the job.  He will still be punished if people think "finishing the job" means going from inflation to recession.  But if it means going to a misery index of 6 %, especially low inflation, they'll probably go for for more years.

If the alternative is four more years of MAGAverse and McCarthyism, it doesn't really leave much choice.