Nbtuc

Online Provider Rates

• Members
11 hours ago, Nbtuc said:

Hi all. I am traveling to Brazil for the first time and São Paulo specifically. I was browsing some of the sites suggested on this platform and found a provider I liked. I contacted him to gauge what the rates are. He told me he charges BR 4000 for overnight.

I am definitely being ripped off because I am a gringo right?

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

Sure it wasn't 400? Never heard of 4000..... not in my circle at least.

OP said overnight, still Brazilian GP overnight rate shouldn't be this high, but it will be higher than R400, I wonder why OP wanted to book overnight with online GP when he is still not in Brazil and has never met this GP.  A good long time/overnight companion requires compatible chemistry, not just the sexual performance, you will be sleeping and eating, entertaining with this GP. (so there will be additional cost and it's all on the customer).  And I believe the GP who speaks passable English charges higher fees.

I don't think there is a "standard". It depends on what you expect from an overnight. When does it start, when does it end...how do you plan to spend the time, will you provide meals, etc. A reasonable starting point is BR 2,500 (which is about a third of what you can expect in NYC for the same experience.)

10 hours ago, Nbtuc said:

I am going to try offering BR 1000 for 8 hours/overnight. I am not expecting much. Just a dinner companion and then later unwinding with me at my hotel. No crazy kinks or anything here. Just regular sex.

I just told a few friends in Brasil your offer, they remarked the only time they quote such high rates, is when they REALLY don't want to go with someone. But if the customer is wiling to pay THAT much in Brasil, what the fuck, why not.

I wouldn't want to go car shopping with you, lol

14 minutes ago, floridarob said:

I just told a few friends in Brasil your offer, they remarked the only time they quote such high rates, is when they REALLY don't want to go with someone. But if the customer is wiling to pay THAT much in Brasil, what the fuck, why not.

Haha. KeepingItReal thinks I am being cheap lol. Anyways, I have set aside a budget of $800 USD for fun and I don't want to spend it all in one place lol. I will be there for three days. If I can find 3-4 quality guys and split that across I will leave happy.

• Members
3 hours ago, floridarob said:

What did your friends in Brazil suggest? R400?

11 hours ago, scott456 said:

What did your friends in Brazil suggest? R400?

ranging from that to 1000.....I'll never understand someone paying for another person to sleep. If I'm getting along with someone and like them, I offer to let them stay the night. In most cases they will sleep in a much more comfortable bed, a/c or heat,  have a hot shower in the morning, not wake up to noise/roosters.

I've had a few that mention that they charge more for that and I tell them, I won't charge them for the nights rent and we'll be even.....I prefer to sleep alone, I only offer if I know they live  far and I feel good with them.

People throwing money expecting the GP's to like them more is stupid, if you want to help the guy out, help him open a business and show you really care.. They perceive that as an easy mark, next thing you know all the guys in the sauna know what you pay.

Again, I wouldn't want to go car shopping with someone like that.

• Members
On 8/4/2023 at 8:41 AM, KeepItReal said:

I don't think there is a "standard". It depends on what you expect from an overnight. When does it start, when does it end...how do you plan to spend the time, will you provide meals, etc. A reasonable starting point is BR 2,500 (which is about a third of what you can expect in NYC for the same experience.)

YMMV.   Tonight a handsome white GP, after we finished the business in the suite at Lagoa,  suggested to come back to my hotel with me for much less  than 2500 rais.  He speaks passable English and said, "I am all yours tonight for only xxx rais".  I am not a risk taker, so I declined.   He then added his whatsapp number in my phone for another time.  I thought about it but deleted his number when I got back to my hotel.  My gut feeling tells me he is a manipulator.  He has been in the business for a couple years.  I am sure he know how to play games.

• Members
On 11/15/2023 at 2:49 AM, Ftrpl said:

I’m Brazilian and overnight shouldn’t be more than 1500-2000. You’re definitely being ripped off

Last time I went for a long week end (3 days and 3 nites) with a good looking boy in Brazil, I gave him 1800. Of course I supported all expenses such as hotel, restaurants, etc. Chemistry between us was very good and we had a lot of fun, laughs, exchanges, ...  the fact that he had a high education level and that I speak fluent Portuguese, helped. Before the week end, I took him for an overnight to make sure that we would go along well together during a long week end. 

• Members
13 minutes ago, pauleiro said:

Last time I went for a long week end (3 days and 3 nites) with a good looking boy in Brazil, I gave him 1800. Of course I supported all expenses such as hotel, restaurants, etc. Chemistry between us was very good and we had a lot of fun, laughs, exchanges, ...  the fact that he had a high education level and that I speak fluent Portuguese, helped. Before the week end, I took him for an overnight to make sure that we would go along well together during a long week end. 

Ic, you are a Portuguese speaker.  Your experience may quite different from most of us on this board.

Both for sessions in the sauna and for overnights, I find it a good strategy to name my (reasonable) price before allowing them to quote a high price that must then be negotiated down. It's not very hard to "beat them to the punch" because it is rare for them to quote a price before being asked. After discussing what I'm into (and hopefully getting some enthusiastic confirmation that they are too), as we segue toward reception, I will say "200 is good, yeah?" (busy night/peak hour/hottie) or just as commonly 150 is good, yeah? (slow night/offpeak hour/more ordinary looking). It would take nerves of steel for them to break up a deal that is practically underway; I have seen it, but exceptionally rarely. Caveat: I do speak Spanish, and I know my Portugese numbers so I say this in Portugese (they are super easy, basically the same as Spanish with only occasionally different pronunciations, e.g., 2 is more pronounced doyss than dos). I tell them what I'm into, typically via translate, though, because while almost none (surprising to me) speak Spanish, some make a greater effort/more easily understand it than other (the blank face gives that away...) By contrast, if you let him name a price you may have to tediously chisel it down and at some point it becomes hard for him to save face. A guy that I had had for 150 (I guess I'm a heightist, but anyone under about 5'9" automatically gets offered 150), the next night I overheard telling a Polish guy who asked, rather than told 400 and then negotiations bogged down at 250, with the Polish guy eventually walking away...

For overnights, which is actually the point I meant to address before digressing above, I think it is particularly important to discuss expectations of basically 3 periods: before the sleeping, during, and after(morning). I find the idea very appealing, but it's pretty hard to make it a "value proposition". Even guys at the sauna where the initial agreement was 150 and I am giving them 200 or 250 (I tend to agree to rather low initial prices but tip generously for great times, and it is only those guys who I've had at least 2 great times already do I consider broaching the overnight idea.) Surprisingly, I haven't found much enthusiasm at 1000, more so at 1200 and at that point it would typically just make sense for me to have them over for a session before bed and one the next morning (which I typically pay 300 or 350 without complaint.) The only way the math really works is if the "during the night" segment adds value, either by being a cuddler (Portugese speakers: is there a better word for this than abrazar (hug/embrace) which is what google translate uses?) and/or a serial fucker. As such I would say, all my overnights were poor to exceptionally poor value, except one, which spectacularly succeeded and keeps me coming back to the table. I would think the bare (no pun intended) minimum would be one romantic session before sleeping and one in the morning, hopefully with some nice translator-assisted pillow talk after one or both.  In "real life" (nonpaid) sleepovers, I find the morning one is often the best but I have had a lot of trouble (maybe 50%) getting a morning session going. Last Saturday I had over a guy I had so enjoyed several times that I was lax about the pre-negotiations and his alarm went off at 8am sunday morning he popped out of bed, showered and ran off with a peck on the cheek because he had to be to cross-fit at 9.

One theory of mine for the morning (and during the night) underperformance is that under the what I consider borderline OCD Brazilian standards of showering, deodorant-application and tooth-brushing (one guy told me that 8 showers a day is not unusual for him on days he is NOT working), that spontaneous still-in-bed sex is near taboo (and no, a swig of mouthwash on the nightstand doesn't count--I tried that). So, before any morning session, both parties must get up and perform their regimens.  Then, if a morning session does result, both parties are expected to repeat the regimen afterwards. At that point I'm ready for a nap! I have actually asked several more thoughtful guys if they could reconcile Brazilians' seeming lack of inhibition with their bodies in sex with this (what I would call) inhibition/shame with their body's scents and haven't gotten far. My theory is a distancing mechanism of the upper classes from the sweaty working classes in a hot country, (that would have less significance in cooler countries where the working classes would not be particularly sweaty), now percolated quite far down the economic ladder. One guy, though, shrugged his shoulders, rejecting my theory and said maybe we can fuck with abandon because we don't have to worry that we smell bad...

In any case, before you start to shell out what starts to exceed chump change, and end up basically getting a night session with a contactless sleeping session tacked on the end, make clear you want a morning session and whatever else. And yes, hope springs eternal: in one case I went to the small town where a particularly tall and stunning guy lived (he had just been visiting Rio for the weekend when I met him there). He was so sweet and earnest that I really couldn't bring myself to negotiate with him beforehand and it could've been a really boring night in the hotel, but it was actually what one would hope an overnight would be. (maybe he was just so small-town horny that he was willing to overlook the age difference?) When he dropped me off at the bus station (it had been nearly 24 hours) I gave him 1000 and bug-eyed, he exclaimed "Oh my gosh, that's SO much money!" Considering his mother, with whom he lived, was a domestica (domestic servant) in a small interior town, presumably earning little more than the minimum wage of R$1300/month, one can appreciate his perspective.  

I know a lot of people here love having someone to sleep with, I despise it. Plus I'm not much of a morning sex guy..... why someone pays so much more to have someone sleep with them is beyond me.
I jokingly tell the guys that if they stayover, they have to pay half of the nights rent.

In Rio most of the guys live so fucking far away and in SP, many rent/live in Republica or nearby, making a late night possible without having to stay over.

Nice post!

• Members
2 hours ago, Canadianbtmguy said:

After discussing what I'm into (and hopefully getting some enthusiastic confirmation that they are too), as we segue toward reception, I will say "200 is good, yeah?" (busy night/peak hour/hottie) or just as commonly 150 is good, yeah? 

Thank you for the long post.  So, let's get to the point, what exactly are you into for your offer of 150 or 200?

• Members

I've done only one overnight, about 10 years ago. The guy came 3 times and made sure I took note of the number. I believe I paid about 3 programmas' worth and vaguely recall someone else mentioning a 3X-5X rule of thumb, which does make sense given the likely amount of sex a typical client could stand. (I mean, really!) Sleeping with a warm, smooth, cute boy is niiiice. Even nicer is sex in the morning, which is when my libido is actually highest. Now an alternative would be to book a masseur to come at an early hour. 

I would only consider an overnight with someone I've already done a programma with and know we get along very well together.

21 hours ago, davet said:

I've done only one overnight, about 10 years ago. The guy came 3 times and made sure I took note of the number. I believe I paid about 3 programmas' worth and vaguely recall someone else mentioning a 3X-5X rule of thumb, which does make sense given the likely amount of sex a typical client could stand. (I mean, really!) Sleeping with a warm, smooth, cute boy is niiiice. Even nicer is sex in the morning, which is when my libido is actually highest. Now an alternative would be to book a masseur to come at an early hour. 

I would only consider an overnight with someone I've already done a programma with and know we get along very well together.

I have never figured out the overnight / early morning thing for passivo .... It should not be a problem for a horny activo, but passivo?

How many times they need to douche? Can some bottom just wake up and have sex directly?

They must be the real experts, I would like to learn how 

• Members
On 8/3/2023 at 3:39 PM, Nbtuc said:

Hi all. I am traveling to Brazil for the first time and São Paulo specifically. I was browsing some of the sites suggested on this platform and found a provider I liked. I contacted him to gauge what the rates are. He told me he charges BR 4000 for overnight.

I am definitely being ripped off because I am a gringo right?

4000 is absurd but really I don’t think this is a question that can be answered.  My personal experience in Brazil is that overnight has a lot more to do with how comfortable he is with you and much less to do with how much extra you are willing to pay which is probably why the numbers being tossed around in this thread are all over the place.

I posted about this a while ago somewhere on here but my most favorite part of Rio just fell asleep on my chest one night after a dinner of caipirinhas and sushi and now just generally assumes he is going to stay overnight when I see him which is fine with me.  My understanding of his logic is some combination of that the hotel bed is more comfortable than his bed, I don’t snore, he likes to get sucked off in the morning - which has become a running joke between us - and the hotel I usually stay at has a good breakfast.

If overnight is something you want, I’d try and work toward making the guy you want comfortable rather than attempting to offer him significantly more cash.

8 hours ago, Novarunner said:

If overnight is something you want, I’d try and work toward making the guy you want comfortable rather than attempting to offer him significantly more cash.

That's a great post and an interesting perspective, basically stressing the humanity of the guy, rather than as a money-grubbing scammer. It's tough because I would venture the industry has a mix of both (even of course, within the psyche of a single guy). So I guess the question is of proportion. Of the guys I mentioned above I could see this advice working with one, and having little effect on the other.  The general idea of a GP as fellow human with dreams and feelings vs cold-blooded scammer also has relevance to a question I'm grappling with in another thread of when GPs ask for financial help, whether to believe/help them.