moistmango

Thailand in the low season (trip report)

3 hours ago, floridarob said:

We should make it a mission of this board that everyone passes there to check in and take a foto with it 😁

A pilgrimage to the love trap - rather fitting for this forum <lol> ! If anyone's ever in the vicinity of the Hard Rock on Beach Rd, the naga shrine and spirit house are tucked away in a corner on the sidewalk, and publicly accessible. The naga is magnificently large, a real imposing presence, and hard to miss. I've housed the little guy amidst the general festivities happening in the spirit house; see if you can spot him if you're there. Post a pic! Would like to see that he's doing well. 

pats1.jpg

pats2.jpg

• Members
12 minutes ago, moistmango said:

A pilgrimage to the love trap - rather fitting for this forum <lol> ! If anyone's ever in the vicinity of the Hard Rock on Beach Rd, the naga shrine and spirit house are tucked away in a corner on the sidewalk, and publicly accessible. The naga is magnificently large, a real imposing presence, and hard to miss. I've housed the little guy amidst the general festivities happening in the spirit house; see if you can spot him if you're there. Post a pic! Would like to see that he's doing well. 

pats1.jpg

pats2.jpg

Seems like you are still quite attached to it.

19 hours ago, forrestreid said:

Moistmango.

Thank you for your trip report,I really enjoyed reading it, it was good to have one done in nearly "real time".

Good trip reports are at the heart of the board and really draw people in. Having done a few myself, I know how long they can take to write. And you are a naturally gifted writer too, which make sit all the more pleasurable.

Thanks for the compliment! High praise from a veteran of these boards. A keen, close reader is always a gift. 

19 hours ago, forrestreid said:

Moistmango.

Thank you for your trip report,I really enjoyed reading it, it was good to have one done in nearly "real time".

Good trip reports are at the heart of the board and really draw people in. Having done a few myself, I know how long they can take to write. And you are a naturally gifted writer too, which make sit all the more pleasurable.

Thanks for the compliment! High praise from a veteran of these boards. A keen, close reader is always a gift. 

8 hours ago, moistmango said:

And indeed the requests for money have started up, yes ... 

treat this as part and parcel of the whole experience. If you ignore , chances are next time you see the boy he will be as willing to see you again as if you lavish him with money transfers.

If you send some money because YOU WANT and you may , since sometimes small amount for us makes difference for guy on other side don't expect anything  in exchange even if he will swear this is just short term loan or next time you see him it will be free for you. Don't count on it although it may happen - few members reported such outcomes. 

One thing is sure - if you send money , sooner or later , next request will follow.

on another hand  you may be surprised how grateful boy may be. In beginning of covid debacle I learned about troubles of one Pattaya boy I liked , even if offed him only once and short time at that. So using help of my forum friend I send him  exactly 111 $. He sent back to my friend picture of him holding that money, nice gesture confirming he got it and two years later he shocked me when I was passing by in soi 4 , he spotted me , recognized and thanked me for that support. So at least money not wasted thought I.   

Just now, vinapu said:

on another hand  you may be surprised how grateful boy may be. In beginning of covid debacle I learned about troubles of one Pattaya boy I liked , even if offed him only once and short time at that. So using help of my forum friend I send him  exactly 111 $. He sent back to my friend picture of him holding that money, nice gesture confirming he got it and two years later he shocked me when I was passing by in soi 4 , he spotted me , recognized and thanked me for that support. So at least money not wasted thought I.   

Great story. Not to sound like a sap, but it's good to know that there's some genuine .. well, I guess sentiment is the word, even if it's little more than simple gratitude. As @Boy69 predicted, the requests for money starting coming in soon after my departure from Pattaya. Not that I blame the boy for trying, but the requests became so incessant that I had to shut him down - no ifs, ands or buts. Happy to provide a little extra if we're hooking up in person, but not otherwise. 

31 minutes ago, moistmango said:

Great story. Not to sound like a sap, but it's good to know that there's some genuine .. well, I guess sentiment is the word, even if it's little more than simple gratitude. As @Boy69 predicted, the requests for money starting coming in soon after my departure from Pattaya. Not that I blame the boy for trying, but the requests became so incessant that I had to shut him down - no ifs, ands or buts. Happy to provide a little extra if we're hooking up in person, but not otherwise. 

Money boys are like telemarketing salesmen after dozens calls finally one agreed to close a deal , they are trying their luck with all their encounters, However money boys are human beings and sometimes they have genuine troubles and sending little amounts  from us is a big help them. I am willing to justify requests for financial support from a boy who had been with me long time and developed more than short time sex but a requests from boys that barely been with us one time for very short time seems to me rude behavior.