Kostik

This is scary

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

No doubt Hamas has or at least had support of big chunk of Gazans but I wouldn't place too much faith in election process there to put it mildly. Election when population is terrorized are not the same like we have in the West.

Would you blame North Koreans, Cubans or Equatorial Guineans for faults of  leaders "they elected"?

When Israel walked away from Gaza in 2005, they turned it over to the Palestinian National Authority (Fatah). Fatah ran the elections with international observers present. There has never been a dispute about the "fairness" of the elections. Unless you are alleging that Fatah intentionally undermined their own authority. And that would be delusional.

As far as the Gazans being terrorized. The only ones terrorizing them are Hamas. 
The phony narrative of the Gazans being "terrorized" by Israel ranks right up there in the phony propaganda war with Gaza being "occupied".  Hamas has had full administrative, political, and military control of Gaza since 2007. All of the Gaza ministries are controlled by them. They could have turned Gaza into the Hong Kong of the Middle East. Instead, they chose to subjugate their population into abject misery, and used the billions of international funds they receive to build tunnels and a war machine while their leaders live in a lap of luxury.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/07/news/hamas-leaders-worth-11bn-live-luxury-lives-in-qatar/

54 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

As far as the Gazans being terrorized. The only ones terrorizing them are Hamas. 

this is what I meant and it's why I object to narrative that Gazans have what they had voted for. Unfortunately word ' only ' needs to be removed as it's very inaccurate. If you have doubts I invite you to observe any crossing from Palestine to Israel proper or to stroll through Hebron in West Bank. Raise your head when strolling to Tomb of Patriarchs and you notice guys with the guns on the roofs. They are not Palestinians, rest assured

On 11/4/2023 at 7:11 AM, Kostik said:

I like Nicaragua! Nuclear missiles should be installed there! The world must be protected from murderers, rapists and maniacs from the USA

The Soviets actually sent billions of dollars of weapons to Nicaragua in the 1980s.

In preparation for a stepped-up war with the U.S.-backed contras, the Nicaraguan government has received large shipments of military hardware in recent weeks, including several Soviet-made helicopter gunships, according to military and diplomatic sources.

The sources, who asked not to be identified, said the shipments included six to eight new Soviet MI-24 assault helicopters, which would double the number of these gunships in the Sandinista fleet. The Sandinistas also have acquired new surface-to-air missiles that are more sophisticated than any they previously have had, one analyst said.

But they were too afraid to install long-range missiles. They saw what happened in Cuba a couple of decades earlier! 😁

And Putin's Russia would be too scared to even try to attempt such an act today.  🥰

4 hours ago, EmmetK said:

When Israel walked away from Gaza in 2005, they turned it over to the Palestinian National Authority (Fatah). 

The phony narrative of the Gazans being "terrorized" by Israel ranks right up there in the phony propaganda war with Gaza being "occupied". 

FYI... Israel controls ALL access to Gaza, including its borders, airspace, and territorial waters. That means access by people and access to materials, food, medicine, and equipment. So yeah, Israel is still "occupying" Gaza. An occupation does NOT always require settlers, government offices and agencies, or businesses. If a region doesn't fully control its borders, airspace, and territorial waters, it's occupied.

Your description is the same kind of "phony narrative" that Putin's lackeys and supporters repeat when they claim that "Putin is not a member of -- and doesn't control -- the United Russia party."

We all know that even though Putin might not be an "official member," it's HIS party because it automatically does his bidding -- he heads its list of candidates and he runs as a United Russia candidate.

So it's definitely PUTIN'S PARTY in the regular sense of possession and association. 😀😀😀

17 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

Your description is the same kind of "phony narrative" that Putin's lackeys and supporters repeat when they claim that "Putin is not a member of -- and doesn't control -- the United Russia party."

We all know that even though Putin might not be an "official member," it's HIS party because it automatically does his bidding -- he heads its list of candidates and he runs as a United Russia candidate.

So it's definitely PUTIN'S PARTY in the regular sense of possession and association

Leave your flirting with Vladimir Vladimirovich! It is unlikely that you have a chance for reciprocal attention

1 minute ago, Kostik said:

Obviously, you're a typical American zombie. With three functions to eat, shit and piously believe in false American propaganda

I struck a VERY raw nerve indeed! I'm so sorry that I made you so angry that you're now lashing out with venom and juvenile ad hominem attacks.

Hopefully you'll be able to calm down soon. Is there anything I can do? 🙏

3 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

I struck a VERY raw nerve indeed! I'm so sorry that I made you so angry that you're now lashing out with venom and juvenile ad hominem attacks.

He has a pronounced megalomania. I don't care about zombies 😅

Keep supporting pedophile, serial killer - Biden
He's in the acute phase of dementia right now 🤣🤣

42 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

FYI... Israel controls ALL access to Gaza, including its borders, airspace, and territorial waters. That means access by people and access to materials, food, medicine, and equipment. So yeah, Israel is still "occupying" Gaza. An occupation does NOT always require settlers, government offices and agencies, or businesses. If a region doesn't fully control its borders, airspace, and territorial waters, it's occupied.

"Israel controls ALL access to Gaza, including its borders, airspace, and territorial waters."

I commend you for your ability to continue to spew out lies. Though even a broken clock is right twice a day, I am still waiting for you to be right just once.
Israel does NOT control all access to Gaza. And putting in it bold and all caps doesn't turn a lie into the truth.
You may want to know what you are talking about before you hit the "SUBMIT" button.

Have you ever heard of the Rafah Border Crossing?
I'll even offer you some assistance. Consider it a one-time favour.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafah_Border_Crossing

3 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Rafah Border Crossing

That's trivial. You know as well as I do that Israel can easily leverage its relationship with Egypt to close that border anytime it wants. And although Israel does not directly control the Rafah crossing, it monitors all activity in southern Gaza from Kerem Shalom military base and from other surveillance. If it sees anything it doesn't like, it will have Rafah closed again. 

Surely you know this: Closures often depend on the security and political situation on the ground. While Israel has no direct control over the crossing, Egypt’s closures often coincide with Israel’s own tightening of restrictions on Gaza.

Israel occupies Gaza just as much as it occupies the West Bank -- and you know it. You're just too afraid to admit it to yourself. 😘

1 minute ago, Marc in Calif said:

That's trivial. You know as well as I do that Israel can easily leverage its relationship with Egypt to close that border anytime it wants. And although Israel does not directly control the Rafah crossing, it monitors all activity in southern Gaza from Kerem Shalom military base and from other surveillance. If it sees anything it doesn't like, it will have Rafah closed again. 

Surely you know this: Closures often depend on the security and political situation on the ground. While Israel has no direct control over the crossing, Egypt’s closures often coincide with Israel’s own tightening of restrictions on Gaza.

Israel occupies Gaza just as much as it occupies the West Bank -- and you know it. You're just too afraid to admit it to yourself. 😘

It certainly is not trivial. You claim that Israel controls ALL access  to Gaza. Your lie has been exposed. 
Your credibility has been shot.
It is thru the Rafah Broder Crossing where all supplies, food, medicine, etc. has historically been delivered to the Gazans.
Israel doesn't tell Egypt what and who they should allow in thru their sovereign territory.

Please keep responding. It is indeed entertaining to see you squirm when you try to justify your claim that Israel controls ALL access to Gaza (your words - own up to them!).

6 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Israel doesn't tell Egypt what and who they should allow in thru their sovereign territory.

Don't you read the news? Egypt follows Israel's lead in controlling the Rafah Crossing. So Israeli actions control the border crossing into Gaza. That's simple enough for even YOU to understand! 🤣

I can keep this up forever. You know I'm right. Depite your own name, you don't own the truth! 💯

22 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

Don't you read the news? Egypt follows Israel's lead in controlling the Rafah Crossing. So Israeli actions control the border crossing into Gaza. That's simple enough for even YOU to understand! 🤣

I can keep this up forever. You know I'm right. Depite your own name, you don't own the truth! 💯

You can continue with your verbal diarrhea and lies. It won't help you crawl out of the deep hole you've crawled into.

Israel has ZERO control over what does or doesn't go thru the Rafah Border Crossing anymore than it controls who crosses the US-Mexican border crossing. 
You have shown yourself to be an anti-Israel zealot that buys into the HAMAS Nazi propaganda because you simply don't know the facts.
Your lie has been exposed. And your lies will continue to be exposed from here on.....

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Israel has ZERO control over what does or doesn't go thru the Rafah Border Crossing anymore than it controls who crosses the US-Mexican border crossing. 

So you continue to admit that you don't keep up to date on the news. Just checking. 

As I suspected -- you're blind to even yourself, Emmet

Why am I not surprised that you won't get even that reference? 🤣

5 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

So you continue to admit that you don't keep up to date on the news. Just checking. 

As I suspected -- you're blind to even yourself, Emmet

Why am I not surprised that you won't get even that reference? 🤣

Changing the subject doesn't change the facts.
You are either truly ignorant or a blatant liar. You choose.

"Israel controls ALL access to Gaza including its borders, airspace, and territorial waters"

Then when you are confronted with the facts, that indeed Egypt controls access to Gaza thru its common border with Gaza, rather than admit you lied (or are simply ignorant) you backtrack, digress, and behave like a typical 5-year old. lol.
In your pathetic attempt to change the subject, you say, what I really meant was that Israel controls Egypt too.  lol. BTW, is Egypt occupied Israeli territory too? 

Everyone reading your posts now realizes that you have ZERO credibility, you don't have any idea what you are talking about, and you are a pathological liar.

Care to compound your lies with more distractions, lies, and excuses?  Bring it on!

4 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Everyone reading your posts now realizes that you have ZERO credibility, you don't have any idea what you are talking about, and you are a pathological liar.

"Everyone"??? You evidently cannot count. 

I guess that's why I have six (6) positive reactions to my posts on this very subject of Israel occupying Gaza and controlling access. 

You, on the other hand, have barely one (1) positive reaction to your comments on the same subject of Israeli occupation of Gaza. 

6 vs 1 -- makes perfect sense to me! 😎

• Members
8 hours ago, Kostik said:

The whole world hates madmen and maniacs in the US leadership

347e.jpg

It would be more accurate to say that the whole world (except the leadership in Belarus) hates Putin. Russian planes are quite limited as to which airspaces they can fly over these days. 

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

"Everyone"??? You evidently cannot count. 

I guess that's why I have six (6) positive reactions to my posts on this very subject of Israel occupying Gaza and controlling access. 

You, on the other hand, have barely one (1) positive reaction to your comments on the same subject of Israeli occupation of Gaza. 

6 vs 1 -- makes perfect sense to me! 😎

The fact that there are a few other Hamas-supporting, Israel-hating posters out there? proves nothing.

I don't judge the legitimacy of my posts based on the # of likes I get.
How about we judge our posts based on the number of lies?  You'd get 1,000,000 likes!  

• Members

Both EK and MC have valid points, although EK exaggerates more than MC does. While the Rafah crossing is an exception to the Israeli strangulation of Palestinian movement, Palestinians are, for all intents and purposes, prisoners in their own land. Few can leave. They would even need a difficult-to-obtain visa to so much as enter Egypt. Palestinians are even severely restricted in their movements WITHIN their territories in the West Bank:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_freedom_of_movement

EK does have a point that Hamas leaders steal from their own people, and are, to a very large extent, responsible for the misery of innocent Palestinian civilians (including most of their deaths). It is, indeed, shameful in the way in which Hamas sacrifices its own people in order to promote itself, all the while cynically blaming the Israelis. That being said, the Israeli government has gone out of its way to harass and provoke the Palestinians at every turn, including within West Bank territories which should not be under their jurisdiction. 

I believe that the US and its allies should have made it clear long ago that receipt of aid would be contingent on fruitful dialog, and, especially, with removal of the unnecessary Israeli encroachments/provocations into Palestinian (former Jordanian) lands. 

And poll after poll shows that Americans overwhelming support Israel:

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4283393-nearly-half-of-americans-sympathize-more-with-israelis-in-war-with-hamas-poll/

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/u_s_voters_back_netanyahu_reject_calls_for_gaza_ceasefire

The handful of Israel-hating posters here are no more representative than are the Hamas-loving Palestinian flag-waving radical protestors. You guys are outliers. Just a loud tiny minority.