Chucky

Sofia - Bulgaria

• Members

They do. They also have generally speaking very good bodies overall. Serbs are (imho) the hungest ones of the entire region, Romania is a bit of a mess in terms of hiring quality and opportunities. Yeah those are the main sites and apps. 

• Members
On 11/13/2023 at 10:10 AM, funic said:

They do. They also have generally speaking very good bodies overall. Serbs are (imho) the hungest ones of the entire region, Romania is a bit of a mess in terms of hiring quality and opportunities. Yeah those are the main sites and apps. 

Not to hijack a thread, but where do you find the Serbs? Are there in-person places or just online?

OK, so I had a very nice time in Sofia, but there is really very little action going on. Grindr had no one advertising services or approaching with offer of services. Rentmen had only expired accounts. There is however quite a few bars that were well frequented, and it was possible to pick guys up there. 

A nice city, but not that gay friendly if I'm honest.

On 12/15/2023 at 11:29 PM, Chucky said:

OK, so I had a very nice time in Sofia, but there is really very little action going on. Grindr had no one advertising services or approaching with offer of services. Rentmen had only expired accounts. There is however quite a few bars that were well frequented, and it was possible to pick guys up there. 

A nice city, but not that gay friendly if I'm honest.

Did you try GayRomeo (the Hunqz site} ?

On 12/23/2023 at 9:05 PM, Chucky said:

No, I didn't, but when I had looked before the nearest were in Bucharest. 

Not being a smartass, but are you sure you were searching correctly?

Because as of today there are more than 50 listed on Hunqz for within 3 kms of Sofia, and that is similar to what I found when I looked a few months ago.

Edited by forrestreid
spelling

• Members
On 11/26/2023 at 2:28 AM, davet said:

Not to hijack a thread, but where do you find the Serbs? Are there in-person places or just online?

Hung, masculine slavs that charge 100eur and will skip the rubber if you ask nicely 90% of the time