Bingo T Dog

Trump Says All Immigrants Are "Poisoning The Blood" of the US.

37 minutes ago, Moses said:

Russia took almost all these territories inhabited by ethic Russians without any resistance in 3 days. The only place with significant resistance was Mariupol with Nazi battalion "Azov". 

And since past autumn 2022 Russia just keeps the same line, fortified it, and now "utilizes" Ukrainian army. Promised summer "Counteroffensive" failed with such significant loses what yesterday they announced next wave of mobilization - next 500,000. 

Sponsors already spend over $200 mln with zero result. 

There is ongoing conflict btw president Zelenskiy and Head of army general Zaluzhny, who declared dead end situation in huge article in The Economist (Nov 1st).

End of Zelenskiy regime is unavoidable. 

Problem is that there is no negotiated peace to be had. Putin's agreements are absolutely worthless. 

On 12/18/2023 at 1:00 PM, unicorn said:

I didn't think I needed to qualify with "everyone except the most stupid idiots." Just like when Trump said "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by: " his implicit backing of white supremacy groups is well-understood by everyone (except the most stupid idiots). 

I guess that most American voters are "stupid idiots" since the latest RealClearPolitics poll of polls has Trump ahead by 5.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden_vs_kennedy_vs_west_vs_stein-8329.html

Trump-haters here can keep misquoting him, lying about him, posting stupid GIFs and JPEGS about him, but it won't help Dementia Joe. Trump's lead keeps growing.

Trump haters, including the mainstream media, can try to ignore Biden's obvious dementia; ignore his woke, racist policies; ignore his disastrous border policies; but it doesn't help him. The American people get it. Trump's lead keeps growing.

• Members
31 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

...Trump haters, including the mainstream media, can try to ignore Biden's obvious dementia; ignore his woke, racist policies; ignore his disastrous border policies; but it doesn't help him...

And Trump-lovers ignore his 90+ felony indictments, not to mention his civil cases. I will agree with you that Biden is a weak candidate, though Trump is far worse, and both are probably too old to start a new term in 2025. It's too early to know what will happen in the upcoming tumultuous year. Trump has limitless funding in his so-far successful attempts to delay his prosecutions, so we'll have to see if he continues to be able to delay his trials. Trouble for him if they go forward. A majority of Americans want neither as candidates, but, unfortunately, it's what the majority of Republicans and Democrats want as their candidates, not the wishes of the American citizenry. 

1 hour ago, unicorn said:

And Trump-lovers ignore his 90+ felony indictments, not to mention his civil cases. I will agree with you that Biden is a weak candidate, though Trump is far worse, and both are probably too old to start a new term in 2025. It's too early to know what will happen in the upcoming tumultuous year. Trump has limitless funding in his so-far successful attempts to delay his prosecutions, so we'll have to see if he continues to be able to delay his trials. Trouble for him if they go forward. A majority of Americans want neither as candidates, but, unfortunately, it's what the majority of Republicans and Democrats want as their candidates, not the wishes of the American citizenry. 

You just don't get it.

Trump supporters aren't ignoring his indictments. Most will acknowledge that Trump has a few warts.
However, compared to Biden's open border policy fiasco. We see it on our TV screens every night (unless you watch MSNBC). Biden allowed millions of unvetted illegals into the country we know nothing about. Immigration was the deciding factor in recent elections in Italy and Holland. It will also be in the US. Also, Biden supporters ignore his obvious dementia. Trump supporters just don't care if he has 90 indictments or 900 indictments. Biden must go to save this country.

42 percent of GOP Iowa caucusgoers say ‘poisoning the blood’ remarks make them more likely to support Trump: poll

https://www.yahoo.com/news/42-percent-gop-iowa-caucusgoers-193416641.html

"Forty-two percent of likely Iowa Republican caucusgoers said that former President Trump’s recent remarks about immigrants “poisoning the blood” of the country makes them more likely to support him, according to a new poll."

"Immigrants in the U.S. illegally, Trump said Tuesday, are “destroying the blood of our country, they’re destroying the fabric of our country.”

This statement is absolutely true. Look at the mess they created in border states and blue sanctuary cities.

Dementia Joe Biden and the democrats don't give a Damn about legal entry into the US. All they care about is wide open borders. And EVERYBODY KNOWS IT !
Including the Democrats 

5 hours ago, Moses said:

Russia took almost all these territories inhabited by ethic Russians without any resistance in 3 days. The only place with significant resistance was Mariupol with Nazi battalion "Azov". 

And since past autumn 2022 Russia just keeps the same line, fortified it, and now "utilizes" Ukrainian army. Promised summer "Counteroffensive" failed with such significant loses what yesterday they announced next wave of mobilization - next 500,000. 

Sponsors already spend over $200 mln with zero result. 

There is ongoing conflict btw president Zelenskiy and Head of army general Zaluzhny, who declared dead end situation in huge article in The Economist (Nov 1st).

Nice try!…

Bali is complaining about misbehaving “ethnic Russians” there - they better watch out… Oh, wait - based on your logic, Russia won’t dare anything because of Indonesia’s “global advantage in manpower”, however Thailand better watch out - they may lose a part of Phuket because without “global advantage in manpower”, “ethnic Russians” there may want to return to the bosom of Mother Russia, along with a part of land from another sovereign state, just as Russia is used to doing for centuries… Sorry - I’m wrong again - those “ethnic Russians” fled the shit-hole Vovka Durak turn the country into…

I wonder, the end of whose regime is unavoidable?! 🤔

• Members
4 hours ago, Moses said:

This is a cynical view of the situation: since peace negotiations with Russia are prohibited by Ukrainian law, war remains the only option.

Yes.  True.  In fact, peace with Russia in prohibited by Ukraine.  Clearly, prohibiting peace with Russia left Putin no choice but to invade Ukraine.

Besides.  Ukraine clearly elected a Nazi leader, since we all know Jews are Nazis.  Putin had no choice since he only wants to de-Nazify Ukraine.

When Putin sends 500,000 Russians to Ukraine to be turned into fertilizer, it shows his love for Russia and peace.  When Zelenskyy send 500,00 Ukrainians to kill Russians who rape women and kill children, it's obviously because Zelenskyy is a butcher.  

You're not funny at all, @Moses.   But this shit is so over the top that I do laugh.  Like you and I could both do a bit more editing of what we write.  But in your case, some of your stuff, if polished, would be really good black comedy or satire.  You could write the next Catch 22.

• Members
6 hours ago, Moses said:

You don't follow your own logic, @Moses.   If Zelenskyy is down to "only" 62 % of the vote, in a real poll, that makes him way more popular in his country than Biden, Trump, or Putin are in their country.  Of course, in Putin's case that's if there were real polls of people who would not be arrested or sent to Ukraine to become fertilizer if they answer the question wrong.

Again, thanks.  Overall, you are comforting me.  And informing me, albeit indirectly.  Since I read your misrepresentations and then go hunting for context and facts.  

I have been reading ad nauseum that if it's a war of attrition, Russia wins.  So learning about Putin's 2024 budget was helpful.  He's clearly planning that a huge and unsustainable one year hike in defense spending will do something.  What might "something" be?  Maybe he thinks the US and EU will stop funding Ukraine.  Maybe he thinks regardless of what the US and EU do Ukraine will be so weak that Russia has a military breakthrough.  Maybe he thinks Trump will win. 

Of those three options, the latter seems most likely and most helpful to Putin.  My guess is that in his "24 hour" peace agreement, Trump will indirectly turn lots of Ukrainian men, women, and children into fertilizer.  Of course, that won't be his stated or even unstated goal.  But if he hands them over to Vlad, we all know that a sadistic butcher will feel perfectly fine with his soldiers torturing them, raping them, and killing them as he sees fit.

And even that is very unclear.  If Ukraine is considering calling up 500,000 more soldiers, they apparently feel they are not defenseless without US or EU support.

Here's the other numbers that really suggest Vlad is fucked.  And hundreds of thousands of Russians can look forward to be a bright future as fertilizer in Ukraine.

dod_chart.jpg

27037.jpeg

The only reason Vlad is not totally fucked is if the US turns out to be a completely castrated superpower.  And it is possible that Speaker Johnson, at Trump's command, will cut off his testicles, put them in a jar, and order all the White Republican men in the House Freedom Caucus to do the same.  So Trump can hand all those Republican testicles to Vlad, in jars, and adorned with festive American flags.  For Vlad to display as his glorious victory to the Russian people.  This will be a great debate to have in the US next year.  Why are we the first self-castrating superpower in history?

It's almost embarrassing to look at those charts as an American.  This is NOT a heavy lift.  Both charts are a bit dated.  And it was not a particularly heavy lift for Russia, either, at least through 2022.  Now that has changed.  Vlad can only make this work by pushing a massive one year spike in defense spending and focusing his country on a War/Sadism/Butchering Economy that requires paying hundreds of thousands of Russian families to turn their sons, husbands, and fathers into rotting meat.  Woo hoo!

Placed in a broader historical context, this helps explain why in a long-term war of a attrition in a foreign country, the invader almost always loses.  There's VietNam.  There's Afghanistan 1.0, USSR edition.  Afghanistan 2.0, US edition.  And of course Iraq. And perhaps we can thrown in skirmishes, like Libya.

The biggest exception I can think of is the US in Kuwait.  And that example is irrelevant.  The US amassed overwhelming international power, won quickly with limited objectives, and left.  Vlad failed completely already on every one of those measures.  He is a butcher, he is a sadist, and he is fucked.

The most optimistic I can be for Vlad is Chechnya.  It required absolute butchery and sadism and destruction.  Check.  Vlad can do that.  It required over ten years.  Check.  Vlad has ten years of Russian men to turn into fertilizer.  1 million men?  2 million men?  Vlad could give a shit, as far as how many Russian men have to be processed brutally into meat.  So far, so good.  Vlad's got this.

Where the comparison falls apart is that Chechnya has a population of 1.5 million.  Compared to 43 million for Ukraine, and 143 million Russians.  If it took a decade or so to pacify 1 million people + with little or no international allies, a country of 43 million people with the US and Eu behind them, among others, should take at least that long.  Russian spending on defense has tripled from pre-invasion levels. So where we now know it really falls apart is that Vlad just doesn't have the money.  He does for one year, for sure.  If need be I'm sure he could get some unprecedented amount for 2025, too.  But 2026?  2027?  2028?  2029?  

Oh, and who is rolling out AI while Russia is totally focused on bombs and bullets and turning their own men into meat?  If the US is in the lead on AI, and what Ukraine needs is some new technological advantage, how might that play out?  Maybe in a year or two some drone with facial recognition software will just go hunt for every single Russian soldier in Ukraine and blow his face into meat.  

That's science fiction.  But not too much.  One persuasive theory it the the US beat the USSR not only by outspending them, but also by advances in digital technologies that the Soviets simply could not keep up with. 

At a simple but true level, this is a story about overconfidence.  Ukraine had a surprisingly good 2022.  And Zelenskyy, with help from the US and NATO probably, got overconfident in 2023.  It was a mistake to tell people like me that we should just wait for this stunningly successful counteroffensive THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.  But Putin is doing the same thing now, on steroids.  He is telling his own people, and the world, give me one year and I got this.  And I promise not to turn too many of you into meat.  His budget is fantasy.  And his war plans are based on Ukrainians being stupid.  And on the US and EU being even dumber, by castrating themselves.  Stranger things have happened.  But I doubt it.

I think what Ukraine, the US, NATO, and the EU are in the process of doing is recalibrating expectations.  If the idea is that Ukraine will just be throwing men into the meat grinder until they inevitably lose, it actually seems compassionate to say let's not spend lots of our money to make that happen.  If the idea is that a sadistic butcher is pinned down in a war that gradually bleeds both his people and his economy dry, that's a very different proposition.  And, yes, the IMF now say's Russia's GDP will grow by 1 % next year.  Maybe even 2 %.  Woo hoo.  They are a backward, fucked up, dead end country that is turning their men into fertilizer while the US and China roll out the 21st century global economy.  

I'll end my long rant with two even longer and thoughtful pieces I found inspiring to read.  They were written recently, and factor in recent disappointments to paint a picture of how Ukraine wins a grinding war of attrition with Russia. 

Who Will Win the War of Attrition? Analysts say that Ukraine has a chance of success if it adjusts its tactics properly

BITING OFF WHAT IT CAN CHEW: UKRAINE UNDERSTANDS ITS ATTRITIONAL CONTEXT

• Members
33 minutes ago, Moses said:

For 2023 IMF forecast was -2.4%, real result is +3.5%

Good for Russia. 

But it is still an economy that can't really get it up.  The surprise is the Russian economy was supposed to be shrinking.  So compared to not being able to get it up at all, 3.5 % does make Vlad look a virile stud.  As virile as all those 21 year old Russians that are rotting in Ukrainians fields.  But, honestly, it ain't really all that great.

When Vlad was younger, he could really get it up.  Every year between 2000 and 2008, the Russian economy was growing at a 5 to 10 % clip.  Young Vlad looked less like a butcher and sadist (although we will always have Chechnya) and more like the leader of a sound and growing global economy.  Which is what Vlad is, at least in his jack off fantasies.  In reality, his army is dying and turning into insect food in Ukraine.  Zelenskyy runs a country that is smaller, poorer, but apparently tougher than Russia.  Poor Vlad!

So I get it.  It's kind of impressive these days that Vlad can get it up at all.  But what is working for him now is a War/Butchering/Sadism Economy.  And we have seen this movie before.  And it usually ends very badly.  Which countries had two of the fastest growing economies in the 1930's?  Germany and Japan.  Why?  Because they were plowing money into war/butchering economies.  It's not like Vlad is creative or something.

And compared to Adolph, Vlad is pretty much impotent.  At least Adolph could figure out how to grow his economy 55 % in five years, from 1933 to 1938.  While the US and much of Europe was weak.  So if the IMF is wrong, and even if Vlad has another 3.5 % year, he's no Adolph.  The US and EU are growing faster, and smarter. 

That Nazi German war economy was some serious shit.  Adolph was powerful enough to kill millions of Russians.  Sorry about that, by the way.  Basically, all Vlad can do is wage a war he can't win.  And if it goes on long enough maybe he will also kill millions of Russians.  For sure hundreds of thousands.  Some legacy.  How does that make Vlad a bad ass, again?  

So the real danger to the world is that, as Nazi Germany and Japan proved, if you throw all your mojo into a War/Butchering/Sadism Economy, it tends to lead to war and sadism and butchering.  Or, in this case, World War 3.  If Vlad could really get his economy up 55 % in the next five years, while the US and EU flailed, maybe he could take on the US.  Or NATO.  Or at least Poland.  Maybe Latvia?  Lithuania?  The Falkland Islands?

Instead, Vlad can't do much more than kill Russians and Ukrainians.  Good news is if he can't start World War 3, Russia at least won't end up blown to shit or nuked like Germany or Japan.  Which I would actually feel very good about if I were sitting in your shoes, @Moses.  But your economy is still fucked.  Sorry.

171011133334-02-putin-puppy.jpg?q=w_3000

I told you how I bet it ends.  Poor Vlad is gonna get castrated by his Master Xi Whiz.  Xi likes his old pit bull just fine. Since he can at least still bark and bite quite a lot.  And as long as he stays on his leash.  But Vlad really does have to wage war and butcher to even try to keep it up.  And that ain't working out for Xi as was hoped.  I mean, he'll take cheap oil and gas and stuff.  But Master Xi don't like all that World War 3 shit.  And the whole thing is kind of a bad look, anyway.  And on top of that, can we be very blunt?  The Chinese look down on these mongrel mutts like Vlad as inferior, anyway. It was never a marriage made in heaven.  And it never will be.  

So despite all the hugs and kisses, Xi Whiz is probably gonna have to castrate your used to be badass butcher someday.  Not this year or next.  But Xi ain't really a happy pet owner.  He's gonna have to abandon his old pit bull one of these years.  You'll see.

• Members
40 minutes ago, Moses said:

By the way: World forgot about Ukraine. https://trends.google.com/trends/yis/2023/GLOBAL/?hl=en

By the way, world did not forget about sadistic butcher.  Putin and Russia are fucked.

Rush of new defense deals with US shows Europe’s growing concern over Russia

Northern European countries are rushing to shelter under Washington’s security umbrella.  New multi-year pacts with Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania signed this month signal a major shift that has occurred within NATO over the past two years as member countries race to restock arsenals after sending weapons to Ukraine and steel themselves for a new era of confrontation with Moscow.

World no like butcher.  World no like sadist.  World say. "We push back." World say, "We no like Putin soldiers rape our women, kill our children, kill hundreds of thousands of our men.  We kill them.  We make good Russian fertilizer."  World say, "Fuck you Putin."  World say Putin fucked.

Master Xi Whiz say, "I like inferior Putin pit bull.  I like Putin bark.  I like Putin bite."  As long as Putin pit bull stay on Master Xi's leash, pit bull okay.  But Master Xi no like World War III.  Master Xi no like everyone stop investing in China.  Putin pit bull get out of control, Master Xi have to put inferior Russian pit bull down.  So sad.  They were bosom buddies once.

EU–China relations disintegrating on autopilot

The visit came after two events that epitomise the state of EU–China relations. The Chinese side refused to run a pre-recorded speech criticising Russia’s invasion of Ukraine by Michel at the China International Import Expo. This was followed by the lack of any meeting between Xi and Michel or European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen at the G20 Bali summit, where Xi met other European leaders.

Master Xi kind of fucked, too.  Master Xi like more money and investment with Europe.  Europe say, "We no like your inferior Russian pit bull.  We no like his bark.  We no like his bite.  We no like he turns hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian and Russian men into fertilizer.  We think it better you put your inferior Russian pit pull down."

Will Master Xi keep inferior Russian pit bull on leash, or put him down?  Time will tell.

American public no like Putin.  American public say, "Putin is sadistic butcher."  American public push back.

Meanwhile, 55 percent of voters say they back aid to Ukraine as it repels Russia’s invasion, even as the war effort stalls and winter limits progress on the battlefield. But the partisan gap is wide — 77 percent of Democrats and 51 percent of independents support more military aid to Ukraine, while 51 percent of Republicans oppose it. This comes as Congress attempts to broker a compromise deal that would allow for Ukraine aid and ensure greater funding for border security.

That poll is better than a Harris poll a week earlier that said Americans were 51/49 against more aid to Ukraine.  In that poll, independents were narrowly against more aid.  In this poll, they are narrowly for it.  Could be the difference between two polls. 

But this is playing out as I would have guessed. When the headlines are about a failed or disappointing Ukrainian counteroffensive, it does undercut support for sending more money.  In part because a humane people would not want to pay for a war that does nothing, other than turn hundreds of thousands of Russians and Ukrainians into fertilizer.  When the debate is about whether we want a sadistic butcher like Putin to have more power over Ukraine, or Europe, or America, or the world, people get clear very quick.  And support for Ukraine grows.

World no like sadistic butcher Putin.  Putin fucked.  Russia fucked.  So sorry, my dear.

33 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

American public no like Putin.  American public say, "Putin is sadistic butcher."  American public push back.

It s very important for Putin (not). "Please hold on, your call is very important for us" (not)

33 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

World no like sadistic butcher Putin.  Putin fucked.  Russia fucked.  So sorry, my dear.

dreams, dreams...

Russian export rose this year. BRICKS got new members. Russian GDP grew 3.5% this year. Export of Russian LNG rose. Panama channel has low water level, so EU will have problems with Qatar gas.

Xi Jinping and Russia's PM took a victory lap over the US's failure to economically isolate Russia since its invasion of Ukraine.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-war-china-russia-victory-lap-failed-western-us-sanctions-2023-12

At the meeting, which was part of a two-day visit by the Russian PM, Xi pledged to further strengthen the nations' ties as trade between them surged past $200 billion in 11 months.

• Members
7 minutes ago, Moses said:

At the meeting, which was part of a two-day visit by the Russian PM, Xi pledged to further strengthen the nations' ties as trade between them surged past $200 billion in 11 months.

Nothing you're saying rebuts my points.  Arguably, you confirmed them.

chinas-exports-imports-trade-balance-ex-

I'm being very clear that Master Xi is using Putin and Russia as his sadistic pit bull to keep America and the world distracted from China.  I have to assume the plan was for Putin to be able to get it up and pacify Ukraine.  Which he could not, and can not.  So, yes, absolutely.  Master Xi is playing a game with his sadistic pit bull that he can continue, or abandon.  But ALL China's major trading partners - other than Russia - are moving away from Russia and toward the US and/or NATO. 

The math is simple.  Even if we factor in $200 billion, which is four times what that map above shows for past Russia-China trade, it's a fraction.  If you gain one and lose a dozen, then you lost.  The point you don't get or don't want to admit is that Putin is Master Xi's sadistic pit bull.  That's not really a good way to be respected or admired.  The best Putin can hope for is that he is feared.  But the same fear is driving everyone away from Russia.  And to some extent China. 

And, of course, India and other countries will happily buy Russia's cheap stuff.  Fire sales never last forever.  But as long as they last they are a beautiful thing.  

War in Ukraine Has China Cashing In

That headline says it exactly right.  There is absolutely no question that China benefits, both geopolitically and financially.  Chinese car makers are making a fortune.  Of course the Chinese people must love it that they can get cheap Russian stuff.  Russia can, and is, using China and economic powerhouse North Korea (LOL) as a lifeline to keep a war/butchering/sadism economy going.   Krazy Kim is more than happy to make money helping Putin turn Russians and Ukrainians into fertilizer.   Sounds great for Russia, huh?

giphy.gif

If you think this makes Russia the leader of the world, dream on.  But as long as Master Xi can keep his pit bull on a leash, and Putin distracts the US, and China gets cheap stuff, and it does not cause too much economic and geopolitical damage to China with the rest of the world, this absolutely benefits Master Xi.  When that calculus changes, which it will, of course Master Xi will have to abandon his sadistic pit bull.  He'll have no choice.

The real choice could have been made maybe a decade ago.  Like a decade ago NATO, Russia, and Ukraine could have agreed that Ukraine would be a peaceful bridge between Europe and Russia.  A decade ago the US and EU could have decided to invest less in China, and get closer to Russia as a counterweight to China.  Historians will debate all that for centuries.  Assuming the sadistic butcher doesn't blow the world up first.  But what's done is done.  So now what we have to learn is whether Master Xi eventually abandons his pit bull as the cheap stuff goes away, and the rest of the world moves keeps moving away from Russia and China.  Everyone knows they have to deal with Xi and China.  But if you think people across the world want the sadistic butcher to win, you're just in deep denial.

Master Xi will of course try to have it both ways for as long as he can.  But at the end of the day, China benefits.  Russia loses.

Enjoy it while it lasts, @Moses.  And try not to be turned into fertilizer, okay?

4 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Nothing you're saying rebuts my points.

On your picture number is $48Bln, Xi said 200 Bln. "nothing rebuts"???

4 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Like a decade ago NATO, Russia, and Ukraine could have agreed that Ukraine would be a peaceful bridge between Europe and Russia.

NATO promised Gorbachev it would not expand eastward and immediately proceeded to break that promise. All the blame for the current situation lies solely in the West.

When the USSR brought missiles to the US side - to Cuba, a world war almost happened.

What was NATO counting on when it was planning to move its bases into Ukraine? That Russia will accept this? Well, NATO was wrong. Again.

The end of that game may be one only. The European Union has already begun to understand this too.

Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico said in an interview that even if Ukraine were given all the weapons and all the money in the world, it would not be able to defeat Russia militarily.

“Ukraine does not have enough forces to turn the situation around militarily, and it is not capable of any counter-offensive... Come 2024, and you will see that Russia will begin to dictate the terms of the settlement of this conflict.”

*Slovakia member of EU and NATO (since 2004)

• Members
2 hours ago, Moses said:

What was NATO counting on when it was planning to move its bases into Ukraine? That Russia will accept this? Well, NATO was wrong. Again.

You don't understand democracy.  You don't understand free people don't want to be under the control of a sadistic butcher.  So you would not even understand your question is the wrong question.

The correct question is, "What was Ukraine thinking?"  Ukraine was thinking they want democracy.  Ukraine was thinking they want to be part of the EU.  Ukraine was thinking they want to be part of NATO.  Ukraine was thinking they don't want to be part of Russia.  All those oblasts except Crimea and Sevastopol City voted overwhelming (over 80 %) that they don't want to be part of Russia.  But you don't understand democracy and freedom, do you?  You understand turning Ukrainians that resist your sadistic butcher into meat.

Ukraine was thinking the same thing as:

Czech Republic

Hungary

Poland

Bulgaria

Estonia

Latvia

Lithuania

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

Albania

Croatia

Montenegro

North Macedonia

Finland

Sweden (soon)

See the pattern, @Moses?  No one wants to be part of Russia.  Everyone wants security from Russia and the butcher sadist who runs it.  They are looking at what your butcher sadist is doing and all saying, "That is horrible.  We do not want anything to do with that butcher sadist.  We want to be part of NATO.  We want security from the butcher sadist.  We want freedom.  We do not want to be turned into fertilizer."

So I agree with you that Ukraine may not be able to take back their country anytime soon.  So the good news for Russia is that they get to have lots of their people turned into fertilizer if they want to fight.  Woo hoo!  While your weak economy manages to survive and grow a little bit by turning your men into fertilizer.  Woo hoo!

Yup.  Everyone in the world sure wants to be like Russia.  You obviously have a superior economic and political model.  😉

But, hey.  As long as your sadistic butcher stays on Master Xi's leash and sells Master Xi stuff for cheap, China will think you are inferior and stupid while they benefit.  It's a great deal for China.  Not for Russia.  Sorry.

22 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Slovakia

“Ukraine does not have enough forces to turn the situation around militarily, and it is not capable of any counter-offensive... Come 2024, and you will see that Russia will begin to dictate the terms of the settlement of this conflict.”

PM R.Fico

25 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Czech Republic

“The development of the conflict in Ukraine indicates that we are likely to see a significant shift in the next year. And, judging by the information available so far, not quite in the best sense of the word, as we imagine it.”

President P.Pavel

43 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

All those oblasts except Crimea and Sevastopol City voted overwhelming (over 80 %) that they don't want to be part of Russia.  But you don't understand democracy and freedom, do you?

Do you know the results of surveys of Gaza residents? When did Israel care about this?

Or maybe we’ll interview residents of Syria, Libya or Iraq? About the USA. Did the US care about their opinion?

Do you want to remember more about democracy? Or, maybe about freedom?

• Members
7 minutes ago, Moses said:

PM R.Fico

“The development of the conflict in Ukraine indicates that we are likely to see a significant shift in the next year. And, judging by the information available so far, not quite in the best sense of the word, as we imagine it.”

President P.Pavel

Thanks.  You are confirming all my points. 

This is why people hate Putin and Russia.  This is why they would love it if someone turned Putin into fertilizer.  This is why the whole world is organizing itself against Putin and Russia.  This is why Russia is fucked.  Is any part of what those people are saying, "We want to be like Russia.  We want to be under the control of a sadistic butcher?"  Nope.

First, you are quoting marginal players.  The Czech Republic is sending tanks and arms to Ukraine.  That statement is vague.  But he's basically saying, "Yup.  Putin is a sadistic butcher.  Ukraine taking on a sadistic butcher who is willing to sit back while hundreds of thousands of Russians are killed won't be easy."  Blame that on Putin, not Ukraine.

Fico has not been on Team Ukraine since long before the war started.  Slovakia is not a major player.  He doesn't want to send any arms to Ukraine.  So he has a marginal position within the EU and NATO.

So your argument is that one weak link in a strong chain determines the outcome.  It's very weak logic, @Moses.  But you are a desperate man and a desperate nation in denial.  So go ahead.  Dream on.  Believe you are somehow winning. 

What we have for sure learned is that, in war, overconfidence will bite you in the ass.  Russia learned that in 2022, and Ukraine learned that in 2023.  So go on.  Dream big, @Moses.  Be overconfident.  Go on the offensive.  Its a good way to maximize the number of Russians that are killed, while your sadist butcher and his pals get richer and richer.  Woo hoo!

The top five suppliers of arms to Ukraine are the US, Germany, the UK, the EU, and Norway.   You want to have it both ways, @Moses.  You complained earlier in this thread that Boris Johnson encouraged Ukraine to fight.  But that is exactly the point you are in total denial about.  It's true.  Ukraine wants to be a democracy free of your sadistic butcher.  And the UK wants to help them.  Boris kind of said, "Yes.  Kill as many Russians as it takes." You do understand that, right?  You're not blaming Ukraine for wanting to be free of your sadistic butcher, are you?

Ukrainians are overwhelmingly ready and willing to kill as many Russians as it takes to be free and democratic.  You do not understand that.  You do not respect that.  You are in denial.  Russia is fucked.

Ukraine is not alone.  Look at this massive list of countries that are sending massive amounts of arms to Ukraine to kill Russians.  You are surrounded by nations that are ready, willing, and able to see Russian soldiers killed - hundreds of thousands, millions - if that is what it takes to be democratic and free.  You do not understand this.  You do not respect it.  You are in denial  Russia is fucked.

Why are 49 nations sending thousands of specific weapons systems - artillery, tanks, missiles - to Ukraine to kill as many Russian soldiers as it takes?  Because they all hate Putin.  ESPECIALLY the nations like Poland that used to be under the control of the USSR.  The last thing they want is a sadistic butcher like Putin raping their women, killing their children, and turning their men into meat.

So, yes.  Please.  Quote the head of a small European nation, who is at the very margin of the debate.  All it proves is that you do not understand democracy.  You do not understand everyone hates you.  Everyone is committed to supporting Ukraine.  Everyone will let Putin throw as many Russians into the meat grinder as needed if he insists on doing so.  And eventually Putin will lose.  And his war/butcher economy will be fucked.

If you think Ukraine is going to make peace with a sadistic butcher, dream on.  Putin himself has convinced the world that NO ONE wants to be his partner, or make peace with him.  Except his Master, Xi, who keeps his pit bull on a leash.  And everyone else, like India, will gladly buy cheap Russian stuff.  As long as your sadist butcher is desperate for any money he can get to turn his own people into meat.  It's sick.  And he will lose.

19 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

First, you are quoting marginal players.

Heads of states

19 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

The Czech Republic is sending tanks and arms to Ukraine.

No more.

The same Slovakia just announced: no more military aid to Ukraine.

• Members
49 minutes ago, Moses said:

Or maybe we’ll interview residents of Syria, Libya or Iraq? About the USA. Did the US care about their opinion?

Again, you want to have it both ways.

Did the US completely fuck up in Iraq?  Absolutely!  I personally thought it would be a disaster.  And it was a disaster.  I'm more than willing to admit that and learn from it.  You are in complete denial.

But this explains why Putin will eventually lose.  However long it takes.  Ukraine is like Iraq on steroids.  There were countries, like Germany, that pushed back against W's stupid idea of invading Iraq  But they did not put together a global coalition to arm Iraqis to kill Americans.  And yet, America - the strongest military power in the world - got its ass kicked anyway.  Why?  Because Iraqis hated Americans and wanted US and allied soldiers dead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrcfOd-VhqoKJd8qs_p-X

2004-fallujah-ambush-15546264-2325-433a-

There ya go.  That's the before and after pictures of 4 dead Americans in Iraq who were turned into roasted meat.  

So if you follow your own logic, @Moses, this is what Putin's war/butchering economy is paying for.  His butchering economy is paying to turn his own people into meat.  You admit this yourself.  You're almost proud of the fact that lots of Russian soldiers, who attacked Ukraine, are turning Ukrainians into meat and fertilizer before they are turned into meat and fertilizer themselves.  This is why nobody likes Russia.  This is why anyone who can get out of Russia is leaving.

You have noticed Russia and the US have the opposite problem, right?  The US has too many people trying to get in.  In Russia, people are desperate to get out.  Ever wonder why?  The only good news for many of Russia's best and brightest - maybe up to 1 million - is they were able to get out before they were turned into barbeque.  And this is something you're proud of?  

22 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

I told to you already the same as Fico said: weapon is useless if there is no man, who hold it in hands.

And now Ukraine even searching ways to force these who ran from mobilization abroad to came back and fight... because they want 500,000 fresh meat to substitute already utilized.

• Members
Just now, Moses said:

No more.

The same Slovakia just announced: no more military aid to Ukraine.

Gotcha.

I've actually learned a lot from this back and forth, since I am fact checking what you say.  So thanks.

But this debate is having diminishing returns.  You basically want to take any marginal fact that is favorable to Russia you can find, like what Slovakia does, and argue that means you are winning.  And then ignore everything else.  What's more recent and far more important than Slovakia is what Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania just did to strengthen the NATO coalition. 

But I get it.  You want to ignore all that and just pretend that what happens in Slovakia determines the outcome.  In my country, we call it "grasping at straws."  Go ahead.  Dream.  Deny.