Lucky

A Holiday Wish For A Peaceful Board

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year fellow posters. I hope that the spirit of the season brings us to a renewed sense of peace, particularly on the message board where cantankerous is a rising attitude. I am no angel, but I would like to ask everyone to tone down any hostility toward a fellow poster.

Merry Christmas @Olddaddy!!!

Indeed!

10 hours ago, Lucky said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year fellow posters. I hope that the spirit of the season brings us to a renewed sense of peace, particularly on the message board where cantankerous is a rising attitude. I am no angel, but I would like to ask everyone to tone down any hostility toward a fellow poster.

Merry Christmas @Olddaddy!!!

Thank you !

• Members

Well, there are a few of us wanting a more harmonious board. Having said that, I do like debate. With the increased political discussions here, debate has increased, but so has animosity. Company of Men dropped their political forum as the nastiness became too much, but the result is a less dynamic board and some really stupid topics.

Middle ground anyone?