omega

Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya

29 minutes ago, reader said:

Moonlight is probably better than most with periodic Facebook postings.

Jupiter also posts regularly on social media. They post videos of their model walk at least 5 times a week. That's how I keep updated on their guys. That's also how I know my favourite Laos guy has admirers. He often walks with a 1000-baht garland on his neck. There are two other Jupiter guys often seen with garlands, one of them with 5000-baht garland!

5 hours ago, spoon said:

Thanks for your lovely report. It is unfortunate that your first ever gogo bar experience is with a new bar that are struggling to get things right. They didnt have enough young and attractive boys to begin with, and falls flat with their unimaginative and repetitive shows. Only good thing about sol bar is their waiters, which i believe are previously gogo boys and most of them are offable at a higher off fee. 

Your second gogo bar is in chiang mai, where the offerings falls flat too in my opinion. Judging by your reports, i gather you prefer gay/effemenate/nonbinary type twinks? If so, pattaya jomtien is defiinitely where most of them are. If i may add, sunee winner bar, classic bar (reincarnate of cupidol) and toy boy might be more up your alley for gogo bar with your type. 

In bangkok, freshboy and screwboy would be your best bet, with banana trailing a bit behind. U might find some in dreamboy too as they have all kind of guys there. Hotmale beer bar waiters, and waiters at other gogo bars are usually offable too. 

Anyway, hope you will find more guys that interest you more especially those hot boys and dj and god. Ive never been there as its not my scene. U could also try sauna as well, not my scene but ive been there once or twice hehe.

Based on previous trip reports posted by others, I don't think my experiences in Sol or Adam's Apple were particualrly abnormal. It may indeed be argued that a selection of boys that better match my idea of beauty would have made the experiences more interesting, but I'm not entirely convinced.

When I compare to the nights spent in caberet shows like Ram or Venue, I think the difference is the quality of the entertainment. I enjoy the shows, and if there are pretty boys to look at, all the better.

That said, on this occasion, I was far from being a dog on heat when I visited the GoGo bars, so I was mostly thinking with the brain in my head instead of the one in my pants.

2 hours ago, omega said:

Based on previous trip reports posted by others, I don't think my experiences in Sol or Adam's Apple were particualrly abnormal. It may indeed be argued that a selection of boys that better match my idea of beauty would have made the experiences more interesting, but I'm not entirely convinced.

When I compare to the nights spent in caberet shows like Ram or Venue, I think the difference is the quality of the entertainment. I enjoy the shows, and if there are pretty boys to look at, all the better.

That said, on this occasion, I was far from being a dog on heat when I visited the GoGo bars, so I was mostly thinking with the brain in my head instead of the one in my pants.

If you like shows and carberet, here is my list of preference. 

For ladyboy shows, i voted banana bar to be amongst the best, with jupiter came in second, mainly because their ladyboy shows always accompanied by 3-4 sexy boys (my type). 

For sexy boys shows, xboys in pattaya leads the show with tawan came in second. These are the bars that left very little to our imagination. Plenty of dicks on show, creative ways of using them, chuck wow show as well as fucking show. 

I put hotmale as honorary mention as they dont really have ladyboy shows at all, only the guys doing their shows, solo or duo shows at a time. 

Moonlight and BBB used to have great shows, but based on my recent visits there, it has become boring now. Moonlight shows now predominantly done by their models, many of which couldnt dance, and very PG. BBB on the other hand, has added more and more ladyboy shows, now with gay dancers, and gay lipsync shows as well. Kinda similar with banana in that aspect but i actually enjoyed banana bar shows, where as BBB shows really boring in my opinion. One other observation, seems like BBB has different line up for boys who do the shows (mostly big dicks but average body, average looks) and boys who would be on stage for hire, which for me, still amongst the best line up of handsome boys in pattaya, and by extension, on par with jupiter.

I didnt go to freshboy this year, so cant comment on their shows quality nor the boys. Dreamboy bangkok on the other hand, while they always have plenty of boys of various types, none of them i would off, and their shows are average for me, not to boring not too good. 

Regardless of the shows though, my ranking based on preference for offing are quite diff indeed. Based on recent visits, for pattaya, its BBB, and Dreamboys. For bangkok, moonlight has been my go to, with tawan, sol, jupiter came right behind. 

24 minutes ago, spoon said:

Regardless of the shows though, my ranking based on preference for offing are quite diff indeed. Based on recent visits, for pattaya, its BBB, and Dreamboys. For bangkok, moonlight has been my go to, with tawan, sol, jupiter came right behind. 

Glad to know that you manage to off a guy from Sol Bar!

5 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Tried Tawan, in homage to Vinapu, at 10.30. told to go away, as they were full, come back at 11.00. I did, to be turned away again, try 11.30! I gave up. 

I'd forgive them as premises are really small indeed. Based on profiles on Grindr today and tomorrow exodus of many visitors will start so things should go back to more normal.

Don't give up on Tawan ! 

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

I'd forgive them as premises are really small indeed. Based on profiles on Grindr today and tomorrow exodus of many visitors will start so things should go back to more normal.

Don't give up on Tawan ! 

OK. I'll mention your name!

12 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Tried Tawan, in homage to Vinapu, at 10.30. told to go away, as they were full, come back at 11.00. I did, to be turned away again, try 11.30! I gave up.

First ive heard of tawan being too full and refusing more customers. Good news for the bar, hopefully good news for the boys too. 

3 hours ago, spoon said:

First ive heard of tawan being too full and refusing more customers. Good news for the bar, hopefully good news for the boys too. 

Good for boys, yes. As Vinapu has commented, it is a small place, and speak time. 

PS David sends his regards.

I just wanted to emphasise one point from my comments above. Many members complain that the music is too loud, I agree, but the main turn off for me was the icy a/c. Surely a warmer atmosphere would be more condusive to intimacy?

9 hours ago, spoon said:

Not good for those customers sent away but when you think about it , it's actually good practice. Not much fun sitting in cramped bar with view obstructed, not to mention what could possibly happen if panic struck. And also incentive to clients to came early and thus buy more drinks.

There's solution for those who are familiar with bar and boys there - one can always take guy to one of their massage rooms upstairs and have some fun there.

I agree about this being good for bar and boys although that is always lottery. In summer I wittnessed farang sitting with boy for good 2 hours and getting very intimate with him and then left without off and tipped him  some pittance like 50 or 100 other boys told me. 

7 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Good for boys, yes. As Vinapu has commented, it is a small place, and speak time. 

PS David sends his regards.

Sorry autocorrect, 'peak time'