Bingo T Dog

Will They Hold A Reunion At The DC Jail???????????????

13 hours ago, EmmetK said:

And you can post a hundred more times.

I'm so happy that this triggers you so much that you continually go into "what about Joe" mode. I love watching you react in the only way you know. 🥳

Remember: This topic is about holding a reunion at the D.C. jail for Drumpf's convicted traitors and insurrectionists. And Drumpf himself might attend. He plays their songs at his failed rallies. 🎼🎵🎶

9 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I'm so happy that this triggers you so much that you continually go into "what about Joe" mode. I love watching you react in the only way you know. 🥳

Remember: This topic is about holding a reunion at the D.C. jail for Drumpf's convicted traitors and insurrectionists. And Drumpf himself might attend. He plays their songs at his failed rallies. 🎼🎵🎶

A topic that will be moot in ten months when the Jan 6th protestors will all be pardoned.
Is that too deep for you? I know that I need to write at a 3rd grade level so you can comprehend it ever  since you made a fool of yourself not knowing that the Rafah Crossing is controlled by Egypt. The more that you write, the more that is revealed.

1 minute ago, Marc in Calif said:

Yes indeed! You're dreaming about your Savior Dictator.... 

Drumpf-NewYorker.png

Far, far superior to demented Joe Biden who doesn't know his wife from his sister,,,,
And is leading the senile old fool by 5
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden-vs-kennedy-vs-west-vs-stein

Notice that I kept it is simple as possible for you...  Mr. Geography major?  lol.

• Members
17 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Is that too deep for you? I know that I need to write at a 3rd grade level so you can comprehend it ever  since you made a fool of yourself not knowing that the Rafah Crossing is controlled by Egypt.

Duh!  But seriously, @EmmetK.  You're going after the low hanging fruit here. Biden supporters have to be almost as senile as he is.  Why bother?

Trump is the stable genius.  On the first day, he ends the Ukraine War.  On the second day, he prevents World war III.  On the third day, we all notice our penis has grown 3" larger.  On the fourth day, we get to rape whoever we want. Quickly, and very easily.  And that's not even near Sunday, when we celebrate how God Made Trump.  The Second Coming will be a hoot.

But, again, why am I stating the obvious? These are just a few of the reasons why Trump won in a landslide in 2020.

The real subtle and stunning beauty of it all is the level of sophistication of Trump's cult   especially when it comes to foreign policy and stuff.

• Members
On 1/9/2024 at 11:06 PM, stevenkesslar said:

On the third day, we all notice our penis has grown 3" larger.  On the fourth day, we get to rape whoever we want. Quickly, and very easily. 

One of the most beautiful parts of how God Made Trump is that the rape is not limited to Trump himself.  Granted, Trump is bar none the most sexually enticing human being in the entire universe, for all eternity.  But even Jesus himself could make only so many loaves of bread.  Even Trump, with his enormous cock and virility, can't feed his entire flock.

No.  Trump has created a rape culture party.  So that all God's creatures can rape each other.  Let's say it's Make America Rape Again.

Johnson flails as Republicans demand consequences for conservative hijacking

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) added that “there's going to be a new deal drawn up, and that's what we're in the process of doing.”

“There has to be consequences,” said Rep. Mike Simpson (R-Idaho), a top appropriator. “We’ve always understood that, if you did that in the past, there would be some consequences.”

US-Representative-Marjorie-Taylor-Greeneunited-states-rep-mike-simpson-r-idaho-s

This is a sex-oriented website.  I used to be a paid whore.  So can I just be blunt?  Marjorie Taylor Greene is going to rape Mike Simpson while Speaker Johnson, a true friend of the LGBTQ community, watches.  And if Johnson doesn't like it, Greene and pals will just shove it right down Speaker Johnson's throat. 

That is what the rape party is.  That is what the rape party does.  Not only do they rape women, and democracy.  The rape each other.  Simpson, an old school fool, does not understand this.  He's about to get raped and learn.  And since Taylor is a woman, that means Simpson can expect to get a new budget deal shoved up his ass, basically.  Or maybe she can get a strap on budget deal.  

Speaker Johnson himself will flail while Trumpy Republicans rape and rape and rape each other.  And maybe break the bones of more cops, just to keep it all interesting.  This is why we're all happy God Made Trump.

Then again, this is why the House will be Democratic in 2025, and Biden will beat Trump.  Most people don't like rape, extreme politics, and chaos.

• Members
On 1/11/2024 at 4:07 PM, stevenkesslar said:

One of the most beautiful parts of how God Made Trump is that the rape is not limited to Trump himself.  Granted, Trump is bar none the most sexually enticing human being in the entire universe, for all eternity.  But even Jesus himself could make only so many loaves of bread.  Even Trump, with his enormous cock and virility, can't feed his entire flock.

No.  Trump has created a rape culture party.  So that all God's creatures can rape each other.  Let's say it's Make America Rape Again.

Johnson flails as Republicans demand consequences for conservative hijacking

US-Representative-Marjorie-Taylor-Greeneunited-states-rep-mike-simpson-r-idaho-s

This is a sex-oriented website.  I used to be a paid whore.  So can I just be blunt?  Marjorie Taylor Greene is going to rape Mike Simpson while Speaker Johnson, a true friend of the LGBTQ community, watches.  And if Johnson doesn't like it, Greene and pals will just shove it right down Speaker Johnson's throat. 

That is what the rape party is.  That is what the rape party does.  Not only do they rape women, and democracy.  The rape each other.  Simpson, an old school fool, does not understand this.  He's about to get raped and learn.  And since Taylor is a woman, that means Simpson can expect to get a new budget deal shoved up his ass, basically.  Or maybe she can get a strap on budget deal.  

Speaker Johnson himself will flail while Trumpy Republicans rape and rape and rape each other.  And maybe break the bones of more cops, just to keep it all interesting.  This is why we're all happy God Made Trump.

Then again, this is why the House will be Democratic in 2025, and Biden will beat Trump.  Most people don't like rape, extreme politics, and chaos.

So when Marjorie Jo Gasbag calls Lil' Boebert a whore after the Republican prayer breakfast, she must mean it in the best way!  Bless her rape culture heart. 

mtg-cross-original-picture.jpg

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-New York) — who is thought of as a leading candidate to be former President Donald Trump's 2024 running mate — recently deleted a 2021 statement from her website calling for the prosecution of January 6 participants.

Stefanik apparently deleted the statement after former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyoming) linked to it on Saturday. On her official X/Twittr account, Cheney called the statement a "rare moment of honesty" from the woman who replaced her as House Republican Conference chair, adding that "she will have to explain how and why she morphed into a total crackpot."

Cheney noted in a subsequent tweet that Stefanik deleted the statement from her website without explanation. However, she included a screenshot of the statement in the post, telling her 644,000-plus followers to "feel free to share."

"This is a tragic day for America. I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol," Stefanik said in the now-deleted statement. "Americans have a Constitutional right to protest and freedom of speech, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable and ant-American."

"The perpetrators of this un-American violence and destruction must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," she added. "Thank you to the United States Capitol Police, all law enforcement, the National Guard and the bipartisan professional staff of the United States Capitol for protecting the People's House and the American people."

The New York Republican has since changed her tune on January 6 defendants, whom she now refers to as "hostages." That concerned fellow New York lawmaker Rep. Dan Goldman (D-New York) so much that he filed a censure resolution against Stefanik, calling it "the culmination of a rhetoric that has gone too far."

Stefanik may have deleted the statement in order to ingratiate herself with Trump, as his commanding wins in the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary move him closer to the Republican presidential nomination and the selection of a running mate. Trump has not only used the "hostages" label for January 6 rioters, but has promised to pardon the vast bulk of them if elected to a second term. More than 1,200 arrests have been made in connection to the insurrection, and the Department of Justice has secured guilty pleas and convictions from roughly 800 of those charged.

'What a disgrace': Conservative slams Elise Stefanik's 'shameless' and 'craven' lies about Jan. 6

Elise Stefanik snaps over Jan. 6 'hostages' when asked if rioters should be prosecuted

• Members
8 hours ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-New York) — who is thought of as a leading candidate to be former President Donald Trump's 2024 running mate — recently deleted a 2021 statement from her website calling for the prosecution of January 6 participants.

Stefanik apparently deleted the statement after former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyoming) linked to it on Saturday. On her official X/Twittr account, Cheney called the statement a "rare moment of honesty" from the woman who replaced her as House Republican Conference chair, adding that "she will have to explain how and why she morphed into a total crackpot."

Cheney noted in a subsequent tweet that Stefanik deleted the statement from her website without explanation. However, she included a screenshot of the statement in the post, telling her 644,000-plus followers to "feel free to share."

"This is a tragic day for America. I fully condemn the dangerous violence and destruction that occurred today at the United States Capitol," Stefanik said in the now-deleted statement. "Americans have a Constitutional right to protest and freedom of speech, but violence in any form is absolutely unacceptable and ant-American."

"The perpetrators of this un-American violence and destruction must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," she added. "Thank you to the United States Capitol Police, all law enforcement, the National Guard and the bipartisan professional staff of the United States Capitol for protecting the People's House and the American people."

The New York Republican has since changed her tune on January 6 defendants, whom she now refers to as "hostages." That concerned fellow New York lawmaker Rep. Dan Goldman (D-New York) so much that he filed a censure resolution against Stefanik, calling it "the culmination of a rhetoric that has gone too far."

Stefanik may have deleted the statement in order to ingratiate herself with Trump, as his commanding wins in the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary move him closer to the Republican presidential nomination and the selection of a running mate. Trump has not only used the "hostages" label for January 6 rioters, but has promised to pardon the vast bulk of them if elected to a second term. More than 1,200 arrests have been made in connection to the insurrection, and the Department of Justice has secured guilty pleas and convictions from roughly 800 of those charged.

'What a disgrace': Conservative slams Elise Stefanik's 'shameless' and 'craven' lies about Jan. 6

Elise Stefanik snaps over Jan. 6 'hostages' when asked if rioters should be prosecuted

I don't wanna badmouth the kid, but she's a horrible, dishonest, immoral louse. And I say that with all due respect.

This is an altered image, but it symbolizes her lies to America about Pelosi on January 6th.   It is sad that elected officials like Stefanick can get away with her lies.

stefanik_fake.jpg

On 1/19/2024 at 8:52 AM, Pete1111 said:

So when Marjorie Jo Gasbag calls Lil' Boebert a whore after the Republican prayer breakfast, she must mean it in the best way!  Bless her rape culture heart. 

Are you trying to insult MTG when you use the "she" pronoun? When did MTG first claim to be a female?

Stinky's campaign finance felony trial will be interesting. The prosecution seems to think Stinky paid off Stormy Daniels because he wanted to win the election. I think he paid her off because he thought he was going to lose. But he'd already planted the seed that the election was rigged, and he had to stick to that message to enhance his brand. If the Stormy Daniels story came out, his losing the election would be reported as because of it, and this would hurt his brand. He's such a putz. All his problems generated from his fragile ego.