Bingo T Dog

Will They Hold A Reunion At The DC Jail???????????????

Wouldn't it be appropriate for all the Jan. 06 rioters to get together for a reunion?  Luckily many have been caught, processed and serving jail time but maybe they could find a large room at the jail and get together.  I am sure Trump would be glad to cater the affair.  I'm sure he has visited them all over the last 3 years and feels they are part of his extended family.  Here are a few photos so they can all remember that day they can proudly tell their children and grandchildren about.

6QVEIAAR6RFGPGHG6YTMTMU7I4.jpg

211228143857-12-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

unnamed (18).jpg

• Members
13 hours ago, Bingo T Dog said:

I am sure Trump would be glad to cater the affair.  I'm sure he has visited them all over the last 3 years and feels they are part of his extended family.

And Biden duly noted what I refer to as the Jubilant Patriotic Cop Beating as well.  After all, what could be more patriotic than breaking the bones of police officers?

Biden: "By Trying To Rewrite The History Of January 6, Trump Is Trying To Steal History The Way He Tried To Steal The Election"

I thought his speech was great.  Yes, he looks old.  Yes, he stumbles over words even more than he has normally stumbled over words for decades.  But he clearly showed fire and passion.  I think calling out Trump as a fascist wannabe is a necessary but not sufficient part of his re-election strategy.  The most effective thing Biden did was to just quote Trump.  About how he wants to be a dictator, kind of.  And how I'm vermin because I oppose him.  Who knew?  People call me verbose.  But not vermin.  😯

If 2024 is solely a referendum on Biden, I'd say he has at best a 50/50 chance.  Too many people are too pissed off that higher prices won't go back down.  Even if their net worth and the stock market and their home value is at an all time high.  Biden needs to make it a referendum on Trump as well.  Which he has now clearly demonstrated he can and will do.  The thing Trump can't escape is that he did try to steal an election.  His lies about 2020, and what he told his thugs to do, are despicable.  Most people other than loyal Trump supporters know this to be true.  Biden needs to keep reminding them.  People will sort out whether they care more about democracy, or how much more a Big Mac costs than four years ago.

One more paragraph on Biden and what he needs to do to win that goes beyond Jan. 6th.  Kudos to Democratic pollster Doug Schoen, who just unintentionally did a great job of making a self-defeating argument about why Biden must step aside. Schoen's latest claim to fame was advising Mike Bloomberg on how to spend $1 billion getting nowhere in the 2020 Democratic primary.  Oops.  Schoen points out what we all know:  Biden's poll numbers suck.  So he must be replaced.  But by who?  How about Kamala Harris? Nope.  Her numbers are worse.  Okay.  How about Hillary Clinton?  Nope.  She lost in 2016, remember?  The only "okay, but who else?" Schoen can come up with is Gavin Newsom, who polls the same as Biden.  Somehow Schoen thinks that Trump being a little ahead of Biden in January 2024 is awful.  But Trump being a little ahead of Newsom in January 2024 is promising.  Huh?   So his argument is Democrats should somehow dump an incumbent President to replace him with someone else, somehow, who polls just as badly.  Huh?  Again, this may explain why Schoen's advice led Bloomberg to spend $1 billion to win nothing.  I trust Biden's political judgment on how to win more.  He managed to be Senator, Veep, and POTUS for over half a century so far.

Give 'em hell, Joe!

It requires a great deal of gall for someone who is
destroying the Nation's borders and any real power
of U.S. Citizenship --

-- and whose "Democrat Party" is working to exclude
people from their own Party -- and now candidates from
other Parties -- from the ballot --

-- to now claim someone else is the threat to the
United States.

Even former Democrats are not buying this any longer.

Dementia Joe Biden is the typical dictator spouting off lies about his opponent while offering zero solutions for his failures during his first term, because he has nothing else in his playbook. His foreign and domestic policies are complete failures, complete failures. This fact cannot be legitimately denied, but by all means, try Dementia Joe.

Only those with their heads in a fog, in total denial will say that was an inspirational speech. Only those so deeply-rooted into winning for their political party’s sake and not for the Nation’s benefit, but to maintain their political hold of power would give a thumbs up to that propaganda.

That was the most anti-democratic speech, the most totalitarian, despotic between the lines speech by an occupant of that office in the history of the nation.

19 hours ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Wouldn't it be appropriate for all the Jan. 06 rioters to get together for a reunion?  Luckily many have been caught, processed and serving jail time but maybe they could find a large room at the jail and get together.  I am sure Trump would be glad to cater the affair.  I'm sure he has visited them all over the last 3 years and feels they are part of his extended family.  Here are a few photos so they can all remember that day they can proudly tell their children and grandchildren about.

Would it be appropriate for Dementia Joe Biden to stop by and say hello to them when he visits his son Hunter in the same DC prison?

image.thumb.png.dfb22be38bc5c9acc4e592908796a74b.png

• Members
3 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Dementia Joe Biden is the typical dictator

Nice try, @EmmetK.  But, sadly, you are no Donald Trump.

Trump learned well from Roy Cohn.  Take everything bad and criminal about you, and accuse other people of being that.   So of course Trump is going to attack Biden for being a criminal, a liar, bankrupt, a rapist, whatever.  Trump does it more persuasively than you, though.

Here's a simple question:

Hunter Biden is a total money whore, who took millions from Chinese Communists.  Donald Trump is a total money whore, who took millions from Chinese Communists.

What is the difference between these two men?

Hunter Biden may be a money whore.  But he was not President, or even the drug addict son of a President, when he did it.  

Trump was President when he did it.  He whored up as much money as he could get from Chinese Communists.  As did his daughter.  The money whoring of President Trump and his family was staggering in dimension.  The deep and unethical cover up by Republicans like Comer is staggering, too.  If Comer wants to go after the drug addict son of Biden for being a money whore, great.  But then he needs to go after Donald and his crime family for being way bigger money whores, too.  Instead of leading a cover up of Trump's money whoring. 

Being a drug addict who peddles influence is not a violation of The Constitution.  Being a money whore President like Trump who proudly sucks up millions from Chinese communists is.  But, hey, Trump's been very clear that he is proud to violate The Constitution.  His money whore son Eric says it's a "joke" to even bring up the fact that the Trumps took way more money from the very same Chinese communists bureaucrats they attack Hunter for money whoring around with.  Pot, meet kettle.  Money whore, meet drug addict.  

And that is not even mentioning billion dollar Jared, and that whole money whoring thing with Saudis with bone saws.  Jared's even a bigger money whore than his criminal father was.  And, unlike Hunter, he was working in The White House while he was being a billion dollar money whore.  Money whores, money whores, money whores.    The whole Trump money whore family never met a Chinese communist with money, or a Saudi dictator with a bone saw, that they didn't like.  Money whores!

3 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Even former Democrats are not buying this any longer.

Wrong.  This may be the first Presidential election in my lifetime where it boils down to Joe Biden holding a sign says, "That's malarkey!"

Politico is on it.  This is their top story today:

Why Jan. 6 is a problem for Trump’s campaign

Views of the attack have shifted among Republicans, but it remains toxic with the rest of the electorate.

Majorities of Americans overall still believe now-President Joe Biden was elected legitimately, that Trump is guilty of trying to steal the election and that the federal criminal charges in Washington against Trump are appropriate.

So Democrats, former Democrats, Independents, and former Republicans overwhelmingly agree.  Trump did something either illegal, or unethical but not illegal.  In one typical poll, almost half say "illegal".  A little more than a quarter say "unethical, but not illegal".  This poll, like many others, was taken several years after the "illegal" or "unethical" election lies and election stealing violence took place.  So people are not changing their minds about what they saw on Jan. 6th that disgusted them about Trump. 

That does leave about one quarter of Americans, mostly the MAGA crowd, who are happy to overlook "illegal" and "unethical" behavior, lie about it, or blame it on Hunter or Joe Biden.

Roy Cohn would love ya, @EmmetK.   Toxic is still toxic, no matter how much you lie about it.  But at least you get an A for effort.

• Members
2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Would it be appropriate for Dementia Joe Biden to stop by and say hello to them when he visits his son Hunter in the same DC prison?

The appropriate thing for Joe Biden to do is get his drug addict son into treatment.  Which he did.

Question:  What is the appropriate thing for victims of the Trump cult who spent months in prison because of Trump's lies to do?

Answer:  Just tell the truth.

Convicted Jan. 6 participant: Trump is a 'dangerous' cult leader

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

image.thumb.png.714b63844f6702a51f172dc0c659e91c.png

Goodie goodie goodie!!!!!

You know, Trump totally fucked up Christmas 2020 and New Years 2021.  I hate losers!  I hate losers who lose elections!

Pence and a Christmas call star in Trump indictment

Then, on New Year's Day, Trump "called the Vice President and berated him" after learning Pence had opposed a lawsuit that sought to give the vice President the ability to reject or return votes to the states at the Jan. 6 certification, the indictment says.

Pence "responded that he thought there was no constitutional base for such authority and that it was improper," the indictment reads. In response, it says, Trump told him "You're too honest."

I hate honest people.   And I really hate losers.  So as far as I am concert honest losers like Pence should be hanged or something.  Give that honest loser a gallows or something.

So for Christmas 2024 I was kind of hoping Trump would call and berate me and call me a loser.  Then again, I'm no Mike Pence.

Can Trump at least get some of his people to go break the bones of some cops or something?  Or maybe fuck up The Constitution or something?

3 hours ago, Stable Genius said:

image.jpeg.ae805c4b744aca6b8ff0ee1804f8980b.jpeg

Not surprised to see that. It's worn often by women at Trump rallies. President Trump is a rock star. Women have been throwing themselves at him for 50+ years. 

Notice the woman sitting next to her is wearing a "Women for Trump" shirt. These are the people that will catapult Trump back into the White House. Proud, patriotic American women. And there are tens of millions more of them. They, like most Americans, have ZERO interest in what happened on Jan 6th. The only insurrections they care about is the insurrection taking place daily at the southern border with the invasion of tens of thousands each day and the insurrections taking place in every large American city daily with with all of the violent crime.

56 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Not surprised to see that. It's worn often by women at Trump rallies. President Trump is a rock star. Women have been throwing themselves at him for 50+ years. 

Notice the woman sitting next to her is wearing a "Women for Trump" shirt. These are the people that will catapult Trump back into the White House. Proud, patriotic American women. And there are tens of millions more of them. They, like most Americans, have ZERO interest in what happened on Jan 6th. The only insurrections they care about is the insurrection taking place daily at the southern border with the invasion of tens of thousands each day and the insurrections taking place in every large American city daily with with all of the violent crime.

They probably each have 6 children by 4 different fathers and 1 of those children will end of being a school shooter.  Wonder if they wear those shirts to the PTA meetings????????????????????

14 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Check with the MOMS FOR LIBERTY group.

We know that Hunter has an illegitimate baby that he denied paternity for years, refused to acknowledge, and refused to pay child support for. He had to be dragged to court with a judicial order, and forced to have a DNA test. The DNA test proved he fathered the baby, Navy Jones Roberts, with his hooker/crack addict girlfriend. Classy guy.

And like father like son, Dementia Joe refused to acknowledge his own granddaughter for years till he was forced to by pressure from outside groups.

The acorn doesn't fall far from the oak.

Still waiting for the names of Don Jr's illegitimate babies?

5 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

We know that Hunter has an illegitimate baby that he denied paternity for years, refused to acknowledge, and refused to pay child support for. He had to be dragged to court and forced to have a DNA test. The DNA test proved he fathered the baby, Navy Jones Roberts, with his hooker/crack addict girlfriend. Classy guy.

And like father like son, Dementia Joe refused to acknowledge his own granddaughter for years till he was forced to by pressure from outside groups.

The acorn doesn't fall far from the oak.

Still waiting for the names of Don Jr's illegitimate babies?

And Donald J Trump wanted Marla Maples to have an abortion.  She refused.  Thought he was the pro-life candidate!!!!!!!!!!!