Bingo T Dog

Will They Hold A Reunion At The DC Jail???????????????

Just now, Bingo T Dog said:

And Donald J Trump wanted Marla Maples to have an abortion.  She refused.  Thought he was the pro-life candidate!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting for the name of Don Jr's illegitimate baby you claim he fathered.........

You don't want us to think you are a liar and lose all of your credibility?  Right? So just name the kid,

32 minutes ago, Stable Genius said:

image.thumb.jpeg.17b935ab76adcdeadfeff2ac7655b57c.jpeg

And that's the best you could do? An idiotic fake JPEG? Really? Are you 12 years old? lol.
I guess the American people still prefer a pervert/insurrectionist over a dementia ridden incompetent.

RCP poll of polls has Trump up by 5 points (beyond the margin of error)

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden-vs-kennedy-vs-west-vs-stein

• Members
3 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Women have been throwing themselves at him for 50+ years. 

Duh!  Like that wasn't obvious already.

Here's what is less obvious.  How much does he pay them to throw themselves at him?  And how much does he have to pay to shut them up then?   And do I have to throw myself at Michael Cohen to get paid? 

giphy.gif

Trump is extremely sexually enticing.  But that Cohen dude is like Mike Pence.  He just kills my hard on instantaneously.

Anyway, if it's $130,000 or so, I'd throw myself at Trump, just like Stormy.  But I don't have a pussy.  So I'd give him a discunt.

4 hours ago, EmmetK said:

And that's the best you could do? An idiotic fake JPEG? Really? Are you 12 years old? lol.

Just in this post alone, and you don't see the irony 🤐

I guess the American people still prefer a pervert/insurrectionist over a dementia ridden incompetent.

Not last time and not next time.....now if you add in a convicted felon label, not sure that's been asked in the polls.....you realize he's  a loser, and only getting worse.

Where were other candidates at this time last election, who were the front runners.... You realize the people that will decide the winner, aren't even paying attention yet. It's the base on both sides that have their minds settled...... so much can happen and probably will between now and then.....don't count your chickens yet.

How much have you donated to Trump so far, just since he left office.....I don't really expect an answer, because I bet it's zero, on a teacher's salary.

• Members
10 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Are you 12 years old? lol.

That's the part that is so pathetically tragic.  Even a 12 year old understands that facts can't just be what you want them to be.  And democracy can't only work when you win. 

What is it about this MAGA minority that breeds contempt for basic facts, and deep and enduring hatred for democracy?  Even a 12 year old is better than that.  Seriously.  Why the contempt?  Why the hatred for America?  This is NOT funny.  It is hatred.  It is contempt.

10 hours ago, EmmetK said:

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden-vs-kennedy-vs-west-vs-stein

That's a good example of the casual disdain for anything that doesn't fit in the universe of lies Trumps constantly spews.  It's unfortunate you believe whatever bullshit he feeds you.  Because it will just feed more disappointment, hatred, and contempt from the cop beating MAGAttes.  Just like in 2018.  Just like in 2020.  Just like in 2022.  People see and feel the contempt and hatred.  People are on the side of the cops whose bones were broken by Trump's thugs.  You don't see it, because you believe in the cult.

Trump is up about two points against Biden in the RCP average.   It's not good news for Biden, for sure.  But Biden was up two points in January 2023.  And Trump was up two points in May 2023.  And Biden was up one point in September 2023.  And Trump was up one point in October 2023.  So enjoy it while it lasts.  Because it won't.  The only good guess we can make is that the election will be close, just like in 2016 and 2020.

What I find most encouraging, and you don't even get, is that people who voted for Biden in 2020 and view him unfavorably right now are completely disgusted by Trump.  And they are not likely to vote for Trump in 2024.  What we don't know is whether they will hold their nose and vote for Biden to avoid the re-contamination of US democracy with Trump's contempt for facts.  And his hatred of The Constitution.  My personal guess is they will hold their nose and vote for Biden and Democrats, just like in 2020 and 2022.

I'm glad Trump voters don't really want to see reality.  Because it will help Democrats win again.  What the poll you cited shows is that lots of 2020 Biden supporters are saying we'll vote for RFK or West or Stein instead.  So, yes.  When you move 2020 Biden supporters to that column, Trump's margin grows.  It's bullshit.  But, please, believe it.  Believe Blacks and Hispanics and young voters are flocking to Trump's lies and contempt for democracy.  Believe whatever you want.  Spew hate.  Spew lies.  It will just help Democrats win.

Trump is actually doing WORSE among Blacks, Hispanics, and young voters than in 2020, when you bother with actual facts.  This Quinnipiac poll is typical of all the ones I have seen that really dig in to facts.  When you add RFK and West, Trump gets 9 % of the Black vote, 26 % of the Hispanic vote, and 27 % of voters aged 18-34.  In all three cases, that is WORSE than he did in 2020.  Not better.  So believe the bullshit.  But what's happening is that voters who are pissed about the fact that prices won't go back down or Biden is supporting Israel or the SCOTUS thwarted him on student loan forgiveness are camping out with RFK or West for now.  Will they vote for Trump?  Of course not.  Trump disgusts them.  Trump's lies disgust them.  Trump's hatred for democracy disgusts them.  

What Trump might be hoping for is these voters just stay home.  But as soon as Trump and his cultists like you open their mouths, everybody else gets very scared.  That is exactly what happened in 2018.  It happened again in 2020.  It happened again in 2022.  You don't want to see it, or believe.  You only believe in facts you like.  You only believe in democracy when you win.  Everybody outside the 25 % MAGA minority is really sick of the bullshit.  Thank you for reminding us of how sick of the bullshit we are.

Republicans cast doubt on whether Biden can win legitimately in 2024

In particular, DeSantis’ and Ramaswamy’s reluctance to readily accept the possibility that Biden could achieve a legitimate victory reflects the continuing hold on the GOP of former President Donald Trump’s unfounded belief that the 2020 election was stolen from him — three years after his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol to try to stop Congress from certifying Biden’s win.

Haley ...  said more definitively that she would accept the results, adding, “I am assuming that we’re gonna have an election that is fair, that is strong, and that people can be proud of.”

This is why Haley would probably beat Biden, if Republicans nominated her.  But, instead, the Trump cult will do everything they can do to destroy Haley.    The overwhelmingly White MAGA cult loves women of color.  But only when they vote for Trump.  Otherwise, they are vermin.  In destroying Haley, the democracy haters will help destroy any chance Trump has of winning.  You just can't see or believe that this is deep toxic horror to the majority of Americans.  Just like Jan. 6th was.  You are deeply committed to hate, lies, and contempt for democracy.

All of this is why Biden will probably win.  I still think the key variables are that inflation continues to subside, real wages increase as pay raises surpass inflation, and the economy keeps growing.  People won't love Biden.  But they won't hate him for a growing economy and all time high home values and stock prices.  They will hate Trump, deeply and permanently, for his lies and contempt for democracy.

Even a 12 year old understands these things about America and democracy better than you do.  It's sad.

On 1/5/2024 at 1:37 PM, Bingo T Dog said:

Wouldn't it be appropriate for all the Jan. 06 rioters to get together for a reunion?  Luckily many have been caught, processed and serving jail time but maybe they could find a large room at the jail and get together.  I am sure Trump would be glad to cater the affair.  I'm sure he has visited them all over the last 3 years and feels they are part of his extended family.  Here are a few photos so they can all remember that day they can proudly tell their children and grandchildren about.

None of this will be an issue a year from now.
It will be moot since President Trump has vowed to pardon all of them.

49 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

None of this will be an issue a year from now.
It will be moot since President Trump has vowed to pardon all of them.

I just can't understand why Trump didn't go visit them in jail.  They were there for him on Jan.06th but where has he been for the last 3 years?????????????🤔

10 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

I just can't understand why Trump didn't go visit them in jail.  They were there for him on Jan.06th but where has he been for the last 3 years?????????????

More likely than not, a year from now Donald J. Trump will have been judged guilty of multiple crimes, be incarcerated ... and will have more than enough time to talk old times with the other America-haters who have been convicted or who've admitted their guilt.

Trump Mug Shot.jpg

55 minutes ago, Mavica said:

More likely than not, a year from now Donald J. Trump will have been judged guilty of multiple crimes, be incarcerated ... and will have more than enough time to talk old times with the other America-haters who have been convicted or who've admitted their guilt.

Really?
Is that why RCP has Trump up by 5? That would be a landslide Trump victory.
And the only America-haters are the Dementia Joe Biden supporters and enablers that have allowed him to flood this country with 15 million illegals.... and counting.

Really?
And the only America-haters are the Dementia Joe Biden supporters and enablers that have allowed him to flood this country with 15 million illegals.... and counting.

Do you post on any other of the forums...or do yo live for HIM??

• Members
5 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Thanks for confirming you're intently and happily divorced from reality.  Dream on!  And speaking of dreaming and denial:

Stefanik pre-emptively declines to commit to accepting 2024 election results

Every time one of the fervent cultists says something like this this, and says they will happily overturn an election if they don't like the results,  it reinforces the toxic horror the majority of Americans feel. 

I hope the cultists keep saying it.  We will only accept the results of democracy when we win.  Women of color are welcome in our party.  But only if they pledge fealty to our cult leader.  Otherwise, we will tear them down.  If a House Speaker comes up with a plan to bring right of center Blacks and Hispanics into our party, and get them elected to the House, we will not only refuse to thank him.  We will tear him down and destroy him and drive him to resignation for not being fervently obedient to the White right wing cult compliant Freedom Caucus.  Next thing on the agenda:  kill the very compromise immigration bill they claim they want.  You heard it here first.

Please.  Just keep telling America who you really are.  And what you really believe.  And how deep your contempt for facts and democracy really goes.

Democrats have been very clear.  In any other country on the planet called a democracy, Gore won by over 500,000 votes in 2000.  In any other country on the planet called a democracy, Clinton won by almost 3 million votes in 2006.  The electoral college is a legal gerrymander, originally used to support slavery, that Americans oppose by a 2 to 1 margin in poll after poll. So if we want to talk about what it means to have to live with the outcome of an election that a Republican POTUS lost, based on majority rule,  FOR TWELVE YEARS, Democrats know a lot about that.  Again, it's a fact that the electoral college is a legal gerrymander.  So Democrats just sucked it up in the name of democracy. 

The cultists refuse to suck it up, or deal with reality.  If they can't have it their way, they will destroy democracy instead.  Trump has made that incredibly clear.  He has employed violence to get his way.  And then tried to blame the cop beating and bone breaking on everyone but him.  And the cult is obediently lining up behind him.

10 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I love this image so much that I have to re-post it! 🥳 🎉

image.png.4da32cdf229bffd26cbbc3b0c10a7a1a.png

And you can post a hundred more times. It won't help Dementia Joe Biden. His approval ratings are still in the toilet. And he is trailing Trump badly in the polls.

Unless you forgot, the Billy Bush interview where Trump uttered those words, was only a few days before the 2016 election. Didn't seem to hurt him? did it? Didn't seem to help Hillary? Did it?

Most Americans don't care about Trump's language. He was raised on the streets of Queens, NY. That's how New Yorkers talk. Americans admire his candor and toughness.

American's also don't care about Jan 6th. Only left-wing activists, Trump-haters, and the fake news media cares. Lefties are totally out of touch with reality, as we shall see in 10 months.

What Americans care about is that Trump was in the process of securing America's borders, inflation was low, there were no invasions of Ukraine, Israel, etc. It was a much more peaceful time. America wants a strong President who is not afraid to speak his mind. Not a dementia-riddled leader of a corrupt crime family.

And you can post a hundred more times. It won't help Dementia Joe Biden. His approval ratings are still in the toilet. And he is trailing Trump badly in the polls.

Unless you forgot, the Billy Bush interview where Trump uttered those words, was only a few days before the 2016 election. Didn't seem to hurt him? did it? Didn't seem to help Hillary? Did it?

Most Americans don't care about Trump's language. He was raised on the streets of Queens, NY. That's how New Yorkers talk. Americans admire his candor and toughness.

American's also don't care about Jan 6th. Only left-wing activists, Trump-haters, and the fake news media cares. Lefties are totally out of touch with reality, as we shall see in 10 months.

What Americans care about is that Trump was in the process of securing America's borders, inflation was low, there were no invasions of Ukraine, Israel, etc. It was a much more peaceful time. America wants a strong President who is not afraid to speak his mind. Not a dementia-riddled leader of a corrupt crime family.

May Allah bestow upon Trump the same success he had in 2020.😇

He was raised on the streets of Queens, NY. That's how New Yorkers talk

Is why he lost in New York...New Yorkers can see right through this phony conman.

It's easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled...........you fit into this set.

Americans admire his candor and toughness.

Just make sure it isn't an Eagle, he talks tough but has never, once in his life been in a physical fight, born with a silver spoon in his mouth people think he can relate to them, give me a break.

Could you picture him riding a bike (I know joe fell, I've fallen too) or jogging, lmfao

Funny thing about not being in a cult, if "our guy" does something wrong, we call him out on it.... you guys double down on stupidity to not hurt his feelings, yeah, hurt the tough guys feelings.....

Trump's  grammar and reading skills are abhorrent, Joe had dyslexia to blame......walking down ramps or drinking water are challenges for Trump, yet you idolize him.....

Do you post in any other forums here....???

Trump eagle.jpg

1 hour ago, Mavica said:

Stephen Miller might best be compared to Otto Adolf Eichmann. 

Perhaps the most idiotic comment ever.

How many thousands of prisoners did Miller kill? How many thousands did Miller conduct demented medical experiments on?

What a moron.  Being a Biden supporter doesn't begin to explain the stupidity of your comment...  on many levels.