Goober

APPEALS COURT CORRECTLY SAYS STINKY IS A TRAITOROUS CRIMINAL

Wow.
The 3-judge panel was made up of two Obama appointees and a Trump-hating Bush appointee. This will be appealed to the full circuit, and ultimately the Supreme Court.
We're just about at halftime. There is a long way to go.

NO president that has EVER been criminally prosecuted for something they did while in office. 

There have been presidents that have done FAR worse while in office; but 250 years of precedent has prohibited taking action against them after leaving office. So I suppose the Dems are a-okay with prosecuting Obama for killing an American citizen - Anwar Al Awlaki - with no due process? Or Biden for not following the law and protecting the Border?

In the outside chance this ruling stands, it willo pen up the floodgates for the next GOP-appointed Attorney General (likely Judge Jeanine Pirro in the Trump administration) to prosecute Obama and Dementia Joe for their crimes. Any objective look at what is happening at the border, and Dementia Joe Biden can easily be charged with treason.

And if this ruling holds up, the next GOP AG should go after HRC, Stacy Abrams and Al (inventor of the internet) Gore. They did exactly what Trump is accused of.

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Wow.
The 3-judge panel was made up of two Obama appointees and a Trump-hating Bush appointee. This will be appealed to the full circuit, and ultimately the Supreme Court.
We're just about at halftime. There is a long way to go.

NO president that has EVER been criminally prosecuted for something they did while in office. 

There have been presidents that have done FAR worse while in office; but 250 years of precedent has prohibited taking action against them after leaving office. So I suppose the Dems are a-okay with prosecuting Obama for killing an American citizen - Anwar Al Awlaki - with no due process? Or Biden for not following the law and protecting the Border?

In the outside chance this ruling stands, it willo pen up the floodgates for the next GOP-appointed Attorney General (likely Judge Jeanine Pirro in the Trump administration) to prosecute Obama and Dementia Joe for their crimes. Any objective look at what is happening at the border, and Dementia Joe Biden can easily be charged with treason.

And if this ruling holds up, the next GOP AG should go after HRC, Stacy Abrams and Al (inventor of the internet) Gore. They did exactly what Trump is accused of.

Does Jeanine Pirro have a mugshot from her 115mph speeding ordeal?  I would like to put it next to Trumps.

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Please show us the receipts showing that Stacy Abrams conspired to defraud the government, organized her allies to disrupt election certification, obstructed an official government proceeding, and oppressed, threatened, and intimidated people in their right to vote in an election.

Yes, you need receipts for all of those if you want to be "exactly" right in your claims.  

While you're at it, you'll also need to show the same receipts for Hillary Clinton and Al Gore.

Or are you simply parroting Lewd Licentious Marjorie? 🤣🦜 🤣

“This indictment isn’t about Pres. Trump claiming the election was stolen. If it was, Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton would be in jail,” tweeted U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) after Trump’s fourth criminal indictment was handed down Monday night.

Keep running on Jan 6th. Let's see how many votes that will get you.

These are the only pics that Americans care about. The beatdown of an NYPD officer by a band of migrants that Dementia Joe Biden invited in along with hundreds of thousands more. And then his flipping the bird to America.
You can bet that video will be plastered in ads all over American TV sets come the fall. And I would invite the dems to play the Jan 6th video  in their ads. Let's see which will be more effective.

NYPD CCTV footage and suspected attacker split image

8 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

These are the only pics that Americans care about. The beatdown of an NYPD officer by a band of migrants that Dementia Joe Biden invited in along with hundreds of thousands more. And then his flipping the bird to America.
You can bet that video will be plastered in ads all over American TV sets come the fall. And I would invite the dems to play the Jan 6th video  in their ads. Let's see which will be more effective.

She's more of a threat to this country.

1182590922.jpg.0.jpg

6 hours ago, EmmetK said:

When you can't respond with facts, post a JPEG!  lol.
Now I know I've won the debate.
Thanks!

What debate..... you selectively respond and ignore questions....I don't bother anymore (except this one time) wasting time with you.

You and your loser ex-president can  just go away, he's a loser and will lose again.

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Where's your verified evidence that Stacy Abrams, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore did "EXACTLY" (your word, not mine) the same things that Drumpf was indicted for commiting on, before, and after January 6th?

That was YOUR comment above! Yet as @floridarob just said, "you selectively respond and ignore questions."  🎯

Both you and Lewd Licentious Marjorie need to provide all the receipts when you make statements similar to these:

“This indictment isn’t about Pres. Trump claiming the election was stolen. If it was, Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton would be in jail,” tweeted U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) after Trump’s fourth criminal indictment was handed down Monday night.

"And if this ruling holds up, the next GOP AG should go after HRC, Stacy Abrams and Al (inventor of the internet) Gore. They did exactly what Trump is accused of."

On 2/6/2024 at 5:49 PM, EmmetK said:

I think abortion rights, Obamacare, Trumps LACK of a healthcare plan, 91 indictments, the stock market highs might be more important then a young adult giving the finger.  If I were treated the way the unauthorized visitors are being treated I would be giving the finger to the good old USA also.   

2 hours ago, Bingo T Dog said:

If I were treated the way the unauthorized visitors are being treated I would be giving the finger to the good old USA also.   

So, an uninvited guest comes into your house, he is given free housing, food, medical treatment, education, debit card, etc. He brutally assaults a cop. He then gives the middle finger to his host. And you would do the same thing?

Your response speaks volumes........

6 hours ago, Stable Genius said:

Oh what a week it has been for Republicans and it's only Wednesday!

1. Trump loses on immunity.

2. Republicans get called out by Biden and media on border hypocrisy.

3. Republicans fail in their own Fascist-like impeachment attempt.

4. Republicans get schooled by Senate Democrats.

1. A long way to go before this is done.

2. Biden is totally incapable of calling out hypocrisy. Especially on the border where HE and only HE created this crisis. Republicans are not going to bail him out of the mess on the southern border  that HE created.

3. That vote will be quickly reversed when Steven Scalise, who was receiving treatment for prostate cancer,  returns to the House next week.

4. Republicans get schooled by Senate democrats?  lol. What are you talking about? Senate dems were defeated in their attempt to put a band-aid on a bleeding wound.

In case you need a reminder, here is a reality check for you:

RealClearPolitics Poll of polls:
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden-vs-kennedy-vs-west-vs-stein

Trump +5

43 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

2. Biden is totally incapable of calling out hypocrisy. Especially on the border where HE and only HE created this crisis. Republicans are not going to bail him out of the mess on the southern border  that HE created.

Biden didn't create the crisis. Trump didn't fix the crisis in his 4 years.

48 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Senate dems were defeated in their attempt to put a band-aid on a bleeding wound.

Absolute bollocks as everything you write typically is. The bill was defeated even though it was pretty much everything Republicans wanted because Trump wants the issue. Republicans are putting politics before National security. That's just how irresponsible they are. 

As for you, you support a rapist. Anything else you vomit here is made worthless by that simple fact.