reader

Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Definitely cheaper now that there is no need to pay drinks and off fee!

but we are deprived pleasure of sitting in the bar and watching the racy show while discreetly surveying the goods 

10 minutes ago, jamiebee said:

I'm glad to see updates regarding the Tawan guys, it's so reassuring that I can still find them on my return to Bangkok the day after tomorrow

and we are glad we will be getting new updates from you

My only concern if the bar is still closed and since the Tawan guys don't need to put on a show, will they still be wearing their sexy underwear? Does that mean that I have to get sexy underwear for them? :p

17 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

My only concern if the bar is still closed and since the Tawan guys don't need to put on a show, will they still be wearing their sexy underwear? Does that mean that I have to get sexy underwear for them? :p

I'm sure you can ask them. Personally, I prefer them with nothing on 😛

1 hour ago, Shax said:

I'm sure you can ask them. Personally, I prefer them with nothing on 😛

I enjoy the foreplay before sex. Without paying for drinks and off fees, I will be able to afford TWO Tawan guys at the same time!

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

. Without paying for drinks and off fees, I will be able to afford TWO Tawan guys at the same time!

are you telling us you are not interested in bar being re-opened ?

Well Brazil has been in my bucket list for some time now. As a Filipino I won't have any issues with Visa to Brazil or Columbia as I can stay there up to 3months without visa. Dominican republic on the other hand needs to apply one. 

The biggest hurdle is the flight cost 😖😵‍💫, not to mention the flight travel time towards any where in the Americas or the Caribbean with multiple stops (23-60hrs depends on where headed to).

Even if I fly from Dubai (where I'm been working and residing for last 14yrs) it will only save me 7-9hrs of travel compared flying from Manila. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😖😖🤣🤣

7 hours ago, jamiebee said:

not to mention the flight travel time towards any where in the Americas or the Caribbean with multiple stops (23-60hrs depends on where headed to).

Welcome to our world when we travel to Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, etc... 

Once you've experienced Latin cock, you'll be spoiled 😝

On 5/7/2024 at 11:41 PM, vinapu said:

If they need to change name hopefully it will be to Sun / tawan in Thai /.

Thank.you for an uplifting report. Not all hope lost it seems.

Good to hear! All good news! 

On 5/7/2024 at 11:25 PM, jamiebee said:

Ohh and everyday I pass by Tawan Bar from my hotel I see some renovations being done or something of the sort.

I went past about 5 pm yesterday but saw no sign of any work being done inside.

That said, while another shop about 2 - 3 doors away had a "For sale/rent" sign on its shutters, Tawan's unit didn't have that, so it's not (yet) for sale/rent?  That might be a teeny weeny straw we can clutch on to for the time being.

tawan_bar_may_2024_2_rdu.jpg

tawan_bar_may_2024_1-rdu.jpg

4 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I went past about 5 pm yesterday but saw no sign of any work being done inside.

Confirming your findings from my walk at arround 8 pm. Two guys were already on duty on the corner. It seems , from my talk to them that they also have some hope for reopening but probability that it will be under new name was mentioned by one of them.

17 hours ago, vinapu said:

Confirming your findings from my walk at arround 8 pm. Two guys were already on duty on the corner. It seems , from my talk to them that they also have some hope for reopening but probability that it will be under new name was mentioned by one of them.

Working so early at 8pm? They are hardworking!

On 5/17/2024 at 7:11 AM, vinapu said:

Glad you are already able to make a further visit! I have to wait until November!