CallMeLee

Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)

7 hours ago, srvhakko said:

Jupiter bar

We paid extra 500 baht to bar and we took him out, had dinner together and then said our goodbyes ( 3000 baht tip was given for his short-term acompany that night, which was stated to be the standard tip for Jupiter).

However, there is constant chaos in the bar. There are waiters and captains running around. We sat for about 3 hours and when I went out I felt tired from the music and the crowd.

that was expensive dinner but you did right thing, you removed guy from bar thus depriving him chance to get an off so he should be suitably compensated.

when come  to noise level Jupiter along with Sol and XBoyx Pattaya are three worst bars and also they have tendency to put AC too low so there's taste of arctic in soi 4. Esthetics of admiring handsome boys in big part compensates for those deficiencies.

You correctly noticed Jupiter way - boys seem to be disinterested but as soon as you invite them to seat with you all of the sudden that become , so to speak, normal and friendly.

10 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

By midday, I was bored and running out of ideas to keep myself entertained. I then messaged S'sense asking if Knott is available, but unfortunately, he's not. After browsing through the roster, I settled on Singha. He's well-built and good-looking, so my excitement level went through the roof

S'Sense massage parlor never disappoints. A friendly and good massage parlor business. Messaging and appointment systems work well.

My humble advice, you can try Mr. Bank. He is one of the hottest and most experienced staff and is very good at massage.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

Jason, don't you understand some people are shy😃

Haha, I'm scratching my head wondering which one of my forum posts gave off the vibe that I'm anything but a shy, buttoned-up and refined Bangkok enthusiast! 😆

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I wouldn't worry about driver, in his work he saw it all and more.

...which can be a problem, as my story here will show.

This was from years ago. Chosen boy from gogo bar and me got into a taxi starting from Surawong Road towards my hotel in the Sukhumvit area. Along the way, the boy asked the driver why he was taking the scenic route. In response, the driver said something offensive about him being a sex worker. A heated argument broke out, and it was obvious we had to alight from the cab before things got worse. On the sidewalk, boy said sorry but he was too upset to be a companion tonight. He would go home. I didn't have to tip him, he said. We parted ways, each hailing separate cabs to our separate beds.

Upsetting indeed for both of you but I' say it's more an asshole story than taxi driver one.

Similar situation happened to one of our members while walking to hotel with boy, passerby said something to which boy responded , no further commotion though. Later when asked  buy explained that guy said something about him  being whore to which boy responded, "after I finish with this one I go and fuck you' or something to this effect.

20 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

...which can be a problem, as my story here will show.

This was from years ago. Chosen boy from gogo bar and me got into a taxi starting from Surawong Road towards my hotel in the Sukhumvit area. Along the way, the boy asked the driver why he was taking the scenic route. In response, the driver said something offensive about him being a sex worker. A heated argument broke out, and it was obvious we had to alight from the cab before things got worse. On the sidewalk, boy said sorry but he was too upset to be a companion tonight. He would go home. I didn't have to tip him, he said. We parted ways, each hailing separate cabs to our separate beds.

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

Upsetting indeed for both of you but I' say it's more an asshole story than taxi driver one.

Similar situation happened to one of our members while walking to hotel with boy, passerby said something to which boy responded , no further commotion though. Later when asked  buy explained that guy said something about him  being whore to which boy responded, "after I finish with this one I go and fuck you' or something to this effect.

So sad to hear stories like this. Life indeed is like a box of assholes - it's a constant reminder that shit happens.

Circling back to public displays ---- just my personal observation that my offs during my last three Bangkok trips seem to be more affectionate and touchy feely in public.

The pattern I'm used to is that they will be all touchy and flirty in the bar to secure an off. Once we step out and in public, the dynamics change and we behave like mates. Then everything will revert (plus more) in the privacy of my room.The only reason I notice this is because I'm not comfortable with such displays and fear attracting unwanted attention. 

Do you guys have the same experience with your offs lately?

I did not notice any change recently but can say that street behavior largely depends of boys , some are clingier than others. Generally it's like you described above - clingy in bar but reserved on the street and I like it for the same reason - fear of attracting unwanted attention and offending local sensibilities.

In the past I recall few extreme cases  when boy suggested he will follow me at distance and we meet in front of hotel. I suspected it had more to do with desire not being seen walking with man by prospective girl customers. One even plainly admitted that. 

Yes, I used to find that in Bangkok. not so much in Pattaya where the "walk" is a lot shorter if you're staying in the Boyztown area.

What was more concerning was the occasional guy whose good humour and affectionate disposition evaporated by the time we arrived in the hotel room.

Perhaps it was the result of getting a closer look at me!

3 hours ago, Londoner said:

What was more concerning was the occasional guy whose good humour and affectionate disposition evaporated by the time we arrived in the hotel room.

again , it comes down to an individual guy's behavior and along  with similar cases I can recall very opposite, when  sweetness actually increased or indeed appeared behind closed door.