TotallyOz

Adonis Men for Men Massage Bangkok

Adonis is located in a beautifully renovated townhouse on a convenient Silom location. At Adonis, you will always be massaged in a luxury room with a private shower. You can choose from a large group of handsome masseurs.

Physical Address:

Adonis Massage

44/11 Convent Rd.

Silom Bangrak

Bangkok 10500

Local Phone Numbers:

0-2236-7432

083-997-6661

Email:

adonis@thaiadonismassage.com

Outside of Thailand Phone Numbers:

+66-2236-7789

+66-83-997-6661

http://www.thaiadonismassage.com/

post-10472-1282358015841_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum, Austin55. Most any of the male-for-male massage places have guys with varying skills, both in massage and other add-ons.  Take a look at the three links in the post above yours and you'll get a better idea. 

Is this place any good?  Looking for a full body massage including lingham and prostrate

If you have specific wishes you need to explain this to the host/mamasan/receptionist in advance and then be willing to go with their recommended choice(s) and not simply pick someone yourself. That'll give you a better chance, but it's still no guarantee.  

I have no idea what you mean by "lingham", but unless you want a massage standing up the odds are you'll be prostrate (lying face down) - at least to start with   ;)

Have they cleaned up the mold in the showers? I visited on my first trip several years ago. Lots of cute boys then. But I am sensitive to mold so the dirty shower was a problem for me. My boy also used way too much pressure so I was in pain for a couple of days. We weren't able to communicate well enough for him to understand that he was killing my calves.

The happy ending part was pretty good though from what I remember.

Guest thaiworthy

Have they cleaned up the mold in the showers? I visited on my first trip several years ago. Lots of cute boys then. But I am sensitive to mold so the dirty shower was a problem for me. My boy also used way too much pressure so I was in pain for a couple of days. We weren't able to communicate well enough for him to understand that he was killing my calves.

Thanks Fedssocr. This is exactly what has kept me out of any of these places so far. For both these very reasons.

My boy also used way too much pressure so I was in pain for a couple of days. We weren't able to communicate well enough for him to understand that he was killing my calves

That's the sort of thing you can try to get across via the mamasan, although I admit that doesn't always work. 9 out of 10 can understand "soft" or jep (hurts) A friend told me early on that Thai for "gentle" or "gently" was bao bao, and I liked the sound of that. Works for me.

Almost universally boys will react to any kind of noise you will make and will ask you if it hurts so squeak, hiss or whatever and pressure will be adjusted. I like strong massages so my problem is reverse- pressure not strong enough but since I like making noises when massaged / not THIS kind of noises ! / I'm speaking from personal experience- any 'ough' will be reacted to.

As for Adonis is one of my favourite places, good selection , mostly muscular boys who congregate in mini-garden and in the lobby. Quite a few real hunks.

Visited in November .Nobody lied to me but I did not ask questions anyways opting for look and smile. Landed what I expected and left very happy.

Booked the same boy /Bom /   for long time off week ahead and they made sure he was there waiting and available. If you are taking boy out they want you to pay minimum tip in advance   on top of off fee which is no problem and boy received his money from manager  in my presence.

Not a bad idea and obviously they are protecting boy's earnings this way. Again great encounter and boy was in no rush to leave, in fact this was my longest long time off ever.  

Place is close to Sathorn end of Convent in small soi , do not get discouraged by the jai-like  fence at entrance. Very nice inside

Although I have not gone TO the Adonis location I have called and had a boy come to my hotel. The person will ask you what kind of boy (age, size [not exactly sure if he meant height or length!!], etc.). You could specify what you want - deep tissue with pressure, light pressure, etc. when you call. They come to the hotel and you must meet them in the lobby. I've never been disappointed and I've done this probably 5 different times. Don't expect the boy to know much English. Have some extra towels on hand so he can shower before doing the massage. One actually showered with me after the massage (and more), which was nice. I've also had massages by a tour guide/masseur I met on my first trip. However, he charges quite a bit more. The Adonis guys I've had have been anywhere from very good masseur to somewhat unexperienced (but willing to "learn"!).

Guest LoveThailand

I went to Adonis only once and had a very disappointing experience. I think this was dues to my timing - I came there quite late and there were only 2 boys there who looked like they were ready to leave. I chose one of them and both the massage and the extra were way below average. It was 2 years ago.

Reading positive reviewes of the place and especially Vinapu's mention of masculine and even "hunky" types - will definitely give it a second shot next time I am in BKK.

The little garden at the entrance and a small fountain are very nice.

I came there quite late and there were only 2 boys there who looked like they were ready to leave.

I had similar experience in Arena in May 2013, came quite late, past 9 p.m. , only 3 boys available. Boy experience was good but mamasan  was not happy he needs to wait until we were done, bottom line : don't show up too late at massages as selection may not be there.

Yes , I liked selection at Adonis as they had all types  from twinks to hunks on both occasions I was there last year.

I agree that sub soi where Adonis is located is a bit of dark but this is short soi ,may be 100 meters long ,  nothing scary about it, after all we are men not sissy teenager girls.

Sorry to hear your experience was not good one , on another hand I 'm glad mine was close to perfection so lets be honest, if somebody must have bad experience somewhere it's  better not me.

You also mentioned bad experience at ScrewBoys, bad luck or something else?