TotallyOz

Bread Machines and Coffee Makers in Thailand: Where and How Much?

12 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

I have been getting a lot of use and value out of my bread maker too. The smell of freshly baked bread and fresh coffee takes me right back to my grandmother's kitchen at age 7!  So many people started baking their own bread during Covid that the machines sold out and yeast/flour got very hard to find. I was glad I had stocked up on a good supply.  Yesterday I used the machine to knead the dough for today's picnic. Made New England style hot dog buns. Bring on the extra relish!!

Villa Market seems to keep the bread machine mix. I bought about 20 of them and glad I did.

I recently replaced my aging bread machine.  It was about 15 years old.  It still worked, but it was time for it to retire.  I ended up giving it to my dog's trainer.

I spent time researching the various machines.  I decided on the Biolomix bread maker, one of the best ones out there.

The price variations for it are hard to believe.  I found the best deal for it on Shopee.  I've seen it advertised for between 15000 to 34000 baht - for the exact same machine.

Here is the one I bought from Shopee:  https://shopee.co.th/product/445990429/17937240833

80 baht for the very same machine!  Incredible.  I've been using it now for about two months and it works perfectly.  And the instruction booklet that comes with it is entirely in English.  I received it 2 days after placing my order.

If you're looking for a bread machine in Thailand, this is my recommendation for the one to get.  If you click on the link and scroll down you will find a comment posted on the Product Rating.  Guess who wrote it - and I meant every word of it.  Ever since buying it, the only time I ever buy bread anymore is if I want baguettes.  I've tried several times to make baguettes myself, but they never come out right.  Oh well, I can't compete with Julia Child.

If you don't live in Thailand, shop around for it.  There is no reason to pay tens of thousands of baht when you can find it at the same price I did.  Believe me, it is the exact same machine.