firecat69

7 Days to Go

Guest anonone

Glad to see you continuing the fun, firecat.  By now, this has to be one of the most photographed showers in all of Pattaya.  :goodjob:

Hopefully your ankle is feeling better and not causing you any trouble.

Sunny Boys is worth a visit when you tire of all this Gay Romeo fun.  LOL  If you want to wait, I can give you a guided tour when I finally return.

Cheers.

Guest anonone

Well, we seemed to have posted at the same time.  LOL

Beautiful ass on that last guy.  Now I have to go back to the beginning of the thread to find his other pics. 

Edit:  Ah yes, post 37. Very cute face as well. 

If your intent is to make me insanely envious, you have now succeeded.   And I have at least a month until I get back. 

3 days until I get on airplane.

3 more I hope to meet. First one contacted me on Gayromeo (hope he looks like photo)

The other 2 responded to me on Jack'd

Don't know if you ever managed to meet that first guy or not  - but if so and you and he hit it off you were I'm sure in for one hell of a ride - at every level :-)

Unfortunately my ankle is not any better and I am doing all the things you are supposed to as far as eating , drinking and not what to eat.

If no better by Monday I'll have to go to Hospital and hope they will give me some real pain killers.

I leave in 9 days for Australia, NZ, HongKong, Kuala Lumpur, Hanoi and Siem Reap. Right now I can't imagine being able to go.

Guest abang1961

Firecat,

When you are in Thailand or any Asian country, search for those portable electric massagers .. about USD 70 type..

My mom is using it to reduce her swollen ankles ..to reduce the water retention...

Firecat, I just love your posts of real boys, especially when they're naked and lying on the stomach, waiting fir some action! I especially liked the one with the tube of KY. was that a before or after pic?? Lol

Sorry to hear about your injury. Hope it doesn't prevent you from your impending travels.

And please, please keep posting pics!

Another winner from Gayromeo. Chat with this kid and he is visiting MaMa up country . Tells me will take bus on 18 and see me morning 19.

Right on cue he sends me message last night Bus will arrive 6 am , he can come see me at 8am.

Since I'm stuck with staying close to room, I went to sleep early and was awake at 6am when he sent me message . I am in Pattaya . Come see you at 8am. I told him he could come at 7am and right on schedule he knocked on the door.

I'll let the photos tell you how he was. heheh. Starts work in Bar Sunee soon but not tonight because now he has money. hehehh

post-243-0-13225300-1413679201_thumb.png

post-243-0-47690700-1413679230_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-09204400-1413679319_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-92699300-1413679349_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-31873000-1413679379_thumb.jpg

Spent most of the afternoon with Amazing-Ton from Gayromeo. He can be a pain in the ass but he can also be so much fun.. If you have a chance and can pin him down on a time , I doubt there is currently anyone better. No first hand knowledge , but have to think he would also be a pretty good Top.

Took a few dressed photos . All he will allow. He is adamant about showing no skin. ( I know Boring )

post-243-0-86967200-1413716058_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-57854300-1413716074_thumb.png

post-243-0-50234900-1413716107_thumb.jpg

That's him. I have given up trying to guess ages. I think he told me he was 22. Lot of them put 18 -19 because they think that is what farangs want.

I saw a kid in BKK for 2 years on a fairly regular basis. I never asked how old he was and if someone had made me guess , I would have guessed 22-24.

Then on a weekend trip to Chiang Mai he was signed into some dating site in Thai on my computer. He forgot to close window and I saw his age as 34. I asked him and sure enough he was 34. Still can't believe it.

My photos of Kim show his somewhat hairy legs . Maybe that makes him look older. He still has young face and will be dancing in Power Boys and I don't think he'll look out of place.

who knows and I don't care !!

My photos of Kim show his somewhat hairy legs . Maybe that makes him look older. He still has young face and will be dancing in Power Boys and I don't think he'll look out of place.

Sorry i meant Amazing-ton looks older in the pics above - not Kim... as i said maybe its just the lighting etc

Or maybe its from a hectic lifestyle! 

Kim on the other hand is very cute ;-) And you are right he will fit right in in PowerBoys!

I agree with you that Amazing looks older in my photos. In person he does not look that way. And definitely sans clothes he looks younger.

The camera does funny things to certain people.

it was noted many times that cameras are not kind to Thai males and almost always they look older on cameras than in flesh. 

Sorry  not a lot to report until this morning I hooked up with a boy I had not seen for at least a year.  Very small boy and cute but as usual cried a lot that I was too Big.( not really)  But still can be fun.

On my way this morning to hospital, see if I can get some more relief for this gout. 

post-243-0-41590300-1413854076_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-55760100-1413854102_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-27354800-1413854124_thumb.jpg

So went to BKK Pattaya Hospital today.  Uric Acid count was Highest Normal so not what I thought it would be.  He gave me an injection and some pills and hopefully the inflammation will disappear by Monday .  I can at least get around.  Not sure how long the injection lasts but I may go to Bumungrad before I leave on Monday.  I do have a lot more faith in them.

Back to Boys.  The one thing that has surprised me is that 3 of the better looking boys IMHO from Gayromeo (that I have seen) are working in Jomtien.  Other sites have been talking about all the cute boys in Jomtien .

I kind of removed them from my travels when the Russians moved in and it became impossible to get a baht bus back to Central Pattaya. And when you did get one the traffic jam coming into town was intolerable.

Supposedly the Russians are mostly gone so may gave it at try next trip.  No GoGo but thats ok with me.

Boy that came this afternoon is really good looking and a super sweet kid if a little shy.

My photos don't do him justice but I know you want them anyways.

post-243-0-61293600-1413880306_thumb.png

post-243-0-80032000-1413880331_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-35933700-1413880363_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-60334700-1413880406_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-66176700-1413880443_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-33348100-1413880477_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-16970700-1413880512_thumb.jpg

All repeats the last couple of days.  I woke up to find a text from a cute boy who I saw 7 days ago and have not been able to get him since. He sent at 230am (way past my bed time) and probably means he has no money and can't make the call but can text.

Maybe I'll find him later today.  My ankle was better after the injection but was not good yesterday afternoon.  I can only walk very short distances. I will leave for BKK a day early and go to Bumungrad , hopefully some medication that will allow me to enjoy my trip to Australia , New Zealand, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Hanoi, Siem Reap.

Will be no boys on this trip . Oh maybe I can sneak one in either Hanoi or Siem Reap when my friends are sightseeing something I have already seen.

I leave for BKK Saturday for 2 nights and have 2 cuties line up. One from Jack'd and he works at HotMale and one from Gayromeo that says he works massage. Hope they are reliable. I will not be wasting my money and my foot on Soi Twilight.

My Lucky Day.  I see movie I want to see Fury is playing today next door.

And then I scan Gayromeo and one of my favorites from Bangkok is visiting Pattaya. Met him when he was 18 , just turned 19.

Has a little meat on his bones but great at everything and especially loves getting Fucked and loves to keep changing positions.!!!

English is very good .  I will do a Gayromeo Review later because I can't imagine anyone not enjoying this boy

post-243-0-33922800-1414050042_thumb.png

post-243-0-13629100-1414050078_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-44058200-1414050110_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-50391100-1414050139_thumb.jpg